Pharma Bayer Proviron

Topic created · 10 Posts · 721 Views
  • Anybody have a source for Bayer Proviron? Not looking to go UGL this time around for proviron but I guess if anybody has anecdotals for a UGL I am open to convincing lol.

Looking to use Proviron on a cruise after a nice Tren recomp blast. Want that nice veiny look that apparently Proviron can help give.

• [quote=“AQualityPoop” pid=‘63830’ dateline=‘1565022238’]
    Anybody have a source for Bayer Proviron? Not looking to go UGL this time around for proviron but I guess if anybody has anecdotals for a UGL I am open to convincing lol.

Looking to use Proviron on a cruise after a nice Tren recomp blast. Want that nice veiny look that apparently Proviron can help give.
    [/quote]

I’ve been using Fusion Labs proviron for close to 3 months now and his shit is completely legit! It’s a night and day difference in the look in feel! My girlfriend loves it to but then again I wear her out almost daily now because I’m also using Masteron! I did not start the Masteron till 3 weeks ago though so yes I know the proviron by itself is nothing less of amazing! Sadly he’s closed for restock for a week but I’m telling you it’s worth the wait! I can 99% sure tell you that you’ll love his proviron! Good luck buddy! If you try his let me know what you think! I’ve run doses between 25mg to 100 mg a day. Do you have any experience with proviron?

• [quote=“Smiley24” pid=‘63833’ dateline=‘1565024757’]
    [quote=“AQualityPoop” pid=‘63830’ dateline=‘1565022238’]
    Anybody have a source for Bayer Proviron? Not looking to go UGL this time around for proviron but I guess if anybody has anecdotals for a UGL I am open to convincing lol.

[/quote]

I’ve been using Fusion Labs proviron for close to 3 months now and his shit is completely legit! It’s a night and day difference in the look in feel! My girlfriend loves it to but then again I wear her out almost daily now because I’m also using Masteron! I did not start the Masteron till 3 weeks ago though so yes I know the proviron by itself is nothing less of amazing! Sadly he’s closed for restock for a week but I’m telling you it’s worth the wait! I can 99% sure tell you that you’ll love his proviron! Good luck buddy! If you try his let me know what you think! I’ve run doses between 25mg to 100 mg a day. Do you have any experience with proviron?
    [/quote]

Thanks for that man. Have not tried Proviron yet but I was going to run 50mg on cruise with TRT. Or maybe I’ll run Mast instead but I think Proviron would give a better look relative to the dose required on Masteron. And yea Fusion is a great source for sure he’s got some killer pre blends!

• Dragon carries Bayer Proviron in his Turkish pharma section (I’ve ordered his Turkish sustanon but not the proviron). I believe Misriah does as well.

I know of two non-SST sources who carry it as well - turkishpharmacysteroids.net (I recently placed an order, we’ll see how it goes) and adnansadat (haven’t ordered, but seems quite active on Meso).

Price is roughly the same between all of them. All are international. FWIW, Dragon did come through on my order, but it took much longer than the advertised T/A (stealth was also non-existent, but luckily it got through).

• [quote=“rawdogger” pid=‘63854’ dateline=‘1565036279’]
    Dragon carries Bayer Proviron in his Turkish pharma section (I’ve ordered his Turkish sustanon but not the proviron). I believe Misriah does as well.

I know of two non-SST sources who carry it as well - turkishpharmacysteroids.net (I recently placed an order, we’ll see how it goes) and adnansadat (haven’t ordered, but seems quite active on Meso).

Price is roughly the same between all of them. All are international. FWIW, Dragon did come through on my order, but it took much longer than the advertised T/A (stealth was also non-existent, but luckily it got through).
    [/quote]

This is what I was looking for. Thanks a bunch man.

• I believe Misriahs international shop. Also have ordered it from drugsgear.com multiple times with no issue

• [quote=“AQualityPoop” pid=‘63830’ dateline=‘1565022238’]

[/quote]

Bayer hasn’t made proviron in years. What you see packaged as, Bayer, isn’t.

• Checkmate labs Proviron is legit, picked some up a little over a month ago.

• [quote=“blvck.scvle” pid=‘63979’ dateline=‘1565119860’]
    Checkmate labs Proviron is legit, picked some up a little over a month ago.
    [/quote]

??Agreed. His dbol is super balls deep too.

• [quote=“Webiseb” pid=‘63969’ dateline=‘1565116596’]
    [quote=“AQualityPoop” pid=‘63830’ dateline=‘1565022238’]

[/quote]

Bayer hasn’t made proviron in years. What you see packaged as, Bayer, isn’t.
    [/quote]

You serious? I must be an idiot then huh