I'm bigger than Ryback

Topic created · 7 Posts · 527 Views
  • Bigger than Ryback plus more lean mass than Serge Nubret… Non negotiable.

• just wanna know what you’re high on that inspired this post

• [quote=“appropionate” pid=‘63847’ dateline=‘1565032450’]
    just wanna know what you’re high on that inspired this post
    [/quote]

Dude I did snatch n grab during the powder wars in the clinton years. I was a hired merc and trained at the farm in Langley. I’m AYLOT bigger in person. AYLOT. I’ve reverse gripped over 500lbs for reps on the bench press.

• [quote=“Powerful77” pid=‘63906’ dateline=‘1565068208’]
    [quote=“appropionate” pid=‘63847’ dateline=‘1565032450’]
    just wanna know what you’re high on that inspired this post
    [/quote]

Dude I did snatch n grab during the powder wars in the clinton years. I was a hired merc and trained at the farm in Langley. I’m AYLOT bigger in person. AYLOT. I’ve reverse gripped over 500lbs for reps on the bench press.
    [/quote]

Oh dude, I remember you. I saw you at the farm in 93.

I remember walking into the Rec center and seeing this dude “prisoner lift” – which is what he said it was referred to as when he was serving a prison sentence in the 80s. Anyways, the next thing I know he did 315lbs for a single as a “warmup” lift in the Zercher Deadlift, remarkable. He moved the bar so fast with 315lbs on it that the bar jumped off his elbows at lockout. Given the ease of the lift, all of us in the weight room were surprised when he dumped the bar (no bumper plates) from above waist height. Then he loaded the 90lbs back on and left the weight room for so long that I thought he had gone home for the day… about 30 minutes later he strolled back in (he addressed the room and said that he had “fallen asleep” in the locker room) and did an ugly Zercher Deadlift with 405lbs. It was an amazing lift. One I will never forget witnessing.

• Got that freaky Greg Titus look Tom platz wheels dorian Yates darn boot darn dope barn door back wooooooo natcha boy tic flairenin wooooo

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘63934’ dateline=‘1565102332’]
    Got that freaky Greg Titus look Tom platz wheels dorian Yates darn boot darn dope barn door back wooooooo natcha boy tic flairenin wooooo
    [/quote]

Dude he acctually came out with a PWO om Amazon. Wish it was pissening lemonade flavor though. Or maybe a “405 just done” strength matrix blend. Lmao.

• [quote=“Powerful77” pid=‘64188’ dateline=‘1565227324’]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘63934’ dateline=‘1565102332’]
    Got that freaky Greg Titus look Tom platz wheels dorian Yates darn boot darn dope barn door back wooooooo natcha boy tic flairenin wooooo
    [/quote]

Dude he acctually came out with a PWO om Amazon. Wish it was pissening lemonade flavor though. Or maybe a “405 just done” strength matrix blend. Lmao.
    [/quote]

Amazon already took down the reviews ahah!