Southern Compounding, Tren Ace 200mg

Topic created · 9 Posts · 948 Views
  • Yikes, where to begin?

So this is my first time running tren and I’ve got to say, this oil is absolutely SMOOTH. I’ve had absolutely zero pip, even in virgin muscles. So far I’ve had zero sides at 50mg/day along with test e 150mg/week, and will be upping to about 70mg ED if everything goes well, although to be honest I’m loving having zero sides right now.

Body fat has gone down and strength is shooting up even though I’ve been eating at a deficit, but I suppose that’s bound to slow down some unless I up my caloric intake.

One thing I will say is that I was a little skeptical of my tren and had some worries that it might be bunk or underdosed, given that I’ve had zero tren cough so far and I’ve had zero sides, but I guess I really shouldn’t be complaining. Package arrived pretty quickly, ordered on a Thursday night and my package was delivered at noon on Monday.

Soco is definitely getting my business again.

• No tren cough isn’t really a sign of bunk gear. I’ve only had tren cough twice. Mild cases. I’ve run tren twice at every day pins.

• [quote=“Jbhulk58” pid=‘64231’ dateline=‘1565276270’]
    No tren cough isn’t really a sign of bunk gear. I’ve only had tren cough twice. Mild cases. I’ve run tren twice at every day pins.
    [/quote]

I agree with this. I’ve run tren quite a few times (always ace at that) with ED pins and have never gotten tren cough, and I’ve yet to have what I thought was bunk Tren.

I do get that badass GERD, shit cardio effects and sweat like a whore in Church when I eat carbs doe.

• I too had barely any sides with my Tren run and I took it up to 70 ED then again I didn’t notice much positive from it. But I’ve been told it was because I was running my test too high at 600mg so they were competing for receptors

• I’m going to order some. I love mig840 and the Tren A i have right now is some leftover from TM, only 100mg/ml and burns like battery acid when injecting :/

• [quote=“HeathGT” pid=‘64286’ dateline=‘1565307569’]
    I’m going to order some. I love mig840 and the Tren A i have right now is some leftover from TM, only 100mg/ml and burns like battery acid when injecting :/
    [/quote]

The last batch of Test E I got from TM fucked my shit up too lol I ended up throwing that shit out.

• [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘64295’ dateline=‘1565311932’]
    [quote=“HeathGT” pid=‘64286’ dateline=‘1565307569’]
    I’m going to order some. I love mig840 and the Tren A i have right now is some leftover from TM, only 100mg/ml and burns like battery acid when injecting :/
    [/quote]

The last batch of Test E I got from TM fucked my shit up too lol I ended up throwing that shit out.
    [/quote]

I was running test e 500mg and his aromasin and my e2 was 109 at ED aro dosing. My t levels were like 3600-3700

• [quote=“dexes” pid=‘64296’ dateline=‘1565313670’]
    [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘64295’ dateline=‘1565311932’]
    [quote=“HeathGT” pid=‘64286’ dateline=‘1565307569’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I was running test e 500mg and his aromasin and my e2 was 109 at ED aro dosing. My t levels were like 3600-3700
    [/quote]

Oh I wasn’t saying the Test I got from TM was bunk or anything, the shit was just like lava everytime I pinned it and ended up lumping me up really bad several times. I finally got to where I dreaded pinning it and just tossed it.

Not trying to hijack this thread. I’m running SoCo’s Test and Tren Ace right now and I love it. SoCo’s products have always been good to me.

• [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘64232’ dateline=‘1565276708’]
    [quote=“Jbhulk58” pid=‘64231’ dateline=‘1565276270’]
    No tren cough isn’t really a sign of bunk gear. I’ve only had tren cough twice. Mild cases. I’ve run tren twice at every day pins.
    [/quote]

I agree with this. I’ve run tren quite a few times (always ace at that) with ED pins and have never gotten tren cough, and I’ve yet to have what I thought was bunk Tren.

I do get that badass GERD, shit cardio effects and sweat like a whore in Church when I eat carbs doe.
    [/quote]

I’m sweating just thinking about sweating on tren.