Hanging up my trunks for now. How do I get my nuts back? (Srs)

Topic created · 7 Posts · 619 Views
  • I’ve competed for about 8 years and done as many shows in that time (a few national level shows.) I’m probably sitting on about a dozen cycles when all is said and done. The last few I’ve really struggled to get my test levels back to normal afterwards. I’ve been off for about 10 weeks but I haven’t completely bounced back (libido and mood are both mediocre,) just sent out for bloods. I did pct although no hcg because like an idiot I didn’t realize I was out of bac water. I want to pursue other sports so I’m not quite ready to hop on trt for life yet. Any advice would be appreciated to get my balls back up to snuff.

• [quote=“GoldenBall” pid=‘63688’ dateline=‘1564884144’]
    I’ve competed for about 8 years and done as many shows in that time (a few national level shows.) I’m probably sitting on about a dozen cycles when all is said and done. The last few I’ve really struggled to get my test levels back to normal afterwards. I’ve been off for about 10 weeks but I haven’t completely bounced back (libido and mood are both mediocre,) just sent out for bloods. I did pct although no hcg because like an idiot I didn’t realize I was out of bac water. I want to pursue other sports so I’m not quite ready to hop on trt for life yet. Any advice would be appreciated to get my balls back up to snuff.
    [/quote]

Look up dr dean smart. He tells everything on his ig how to properly pct. it’s under his highlight section.

• A dozen cycles in 8 years of competing?

• [quote=“Raddad1” pid=‘63704’ dateline=‘1564893944’]
    [quote=“GoldenBall” pid=‘63688’ dateline=‘1564884144’]
    I’ve competed for about 8 years and done as many shows in that time (a few national level shows.) I’m probably sitting on about a dozen cycles when all is said and done. The last few I’ve really struggled to get my test levels back to normal afterwards. I’ve been off for about 10 weeks but I haven’t completely bounced back (libido and mood are both mediocre,) just sent out for bloods. I did pct although no hcg because like an idiot I didn’t realize I was out of bac water. I want to pursue other sports so I’m not quite ready to hop on trt for life yet. Any advice would be appreciated to get my balls back up to snuff.
    [/quote]

Look up dr dean smart. He tells everything on his ig how to properly pct. it’s under his highlight section.
    [/quote]

Honestly I couldn’t find anything about that guy anywhere lol
    [hr]
    [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘63710’ dateline=‘1564896076’]
    A dozen cycles in 8 years of competing?
    [/quote]

What’s abnormal about that?

• Deanstm is his ig handle. Then scroll right on his highlights and you will see PCT

• [quote=“Raddad1” pid=‘63727’ dateline=‘1564928264’]
    Deanstm is his ig handle. Then scroll right on his highlights and you will see PCT
    [/quote]

Found it thanks! I’m a bit far past all those thresholds now so I should probably just wait it out at this point rather than doing another pct

• Not sure about your question. Are you asking about you HPTA? Or Testicular atrophy?

As for Testicular atrophy, I don’t think there is much you can do AFAIK.

With restarting you HPTA, it is going to be pretty dependent on where you are now and where you were before you started your cycle.