Bulking Cycle Advice (Advanced Cycles)

Topic created · 7 Posts · 723 Views
  • Just curious what some of the bread and butter cycles you guys are running during your bulks. I know you can “bulk” on really any cycle if the nutrition is in place. I want to run a 12-16 week cycle after this cruise with size as the primary goal. For reference I’ve ran several cycles of all sorts of compounds. I’m comfortable with just about any pinning schedule and orals up to 6 weeks, I generally don’t find 8 to be worth it. This post is aiming more for advanced cycles.

I’d also like to add HGH, preferably a month or so before this cycle. I have not run HGH before so I’d love some feedback on this as well. My plan was to start at 2IU per day and go up from there. I know 4-6IU and up is more common, so if it’s only advantageous to run doses in that range, I’ll hold off until I can afford that dose.

In the past I’ve always run a more simple cookie cutter bulk to minimize sides, but I’ve never had much issue with controlling things and I’m looking to hear some other ideas, thanks in advance to any feedback!

• 1 gram test E, 600mg deca, 800 to 1000mg boldenone, either EQ or bold cyp, per week. I would use Adrol as the oral if it doesn’t kill your appetite.

For HGH, I personally don’t think it does too much for bulking unless you’re running at least 6iu a day (10 preferably) for a good amount of time. And slin would help with GH and bulking as well. Be careful with that though if you haven’t run slin before

If you’re running the GH, tren might be a better choice at around 400-600 tren E a week instead of deca. Could do both, but I haven’t done that so I can’t speak on that.

The only other thing I would suggest is Trest if you don’t get bad E2 sides. You won’t need more than 350 trest ace for very good results. A lot of people don’t like it though due to the e2 sides, so if you’ve had any issues with that, I would say don’t add it

• [quote=“Jetjunky14” pid=‘63601’ dateline=‘1564807933’]
    Just curious what some of the bread and butter cycles you guys are running during your bulks. I know you can “bulk” on really any cycle if the nutrition is in place. I want to run a 12-16 week cycle after this cruise with size as the primary goal. For reference I’ve ran several cycles of all sorts of compounds. I’m comfortable with just about any pinning schedule and orals up to 6 weeks, I generally don’t find 8 to be worth it. This post is aiming more for advanced cycles.

I’d also like to add HGH, preferably a month or so before this cycle. I have not run HGH before so I’d love some feedback on this as well. My plan was to start at 2IU per day and go up from there. I know 4-6IU and up is more common, so if it’s only advantageous to run doses in that range, I’ll hold off until I can afford that dose.

In the past I’ve always run a more simple cookie cutter bulk to minimize sides, but I’ve never had much issue with controlling things and I’m looking to hear some other ideas, thanks in advance to any feedback!
    [/quote]

Here bro, check this article and then the links at the end of it for stacks based on goal and juice experience (newb, intermediate, advanced)
    https://www.steroid.com/steroid_cycles.php

• Little late to thread - if you want to run gh: pharm gh 4 ius showed me significantly more change over time than 2ius so I’d just start up there.

Also don’t know how experienced you are so doses are size dependent. As stated in the first reply(with more of a range to fit your needs - I’m assuming you’ve done these in similar doses so you can adjust accordingly):

gh 4 iu, 1 gram test E; 500-800 deca, 800-1500 bold, tren E 200-400, nolva/ralox, 100 adrol + 50 dbol.

Ofcourse you can adjust this to you and/or omit add something you’d like. Similar to what NPP said above this is a typical growth cycle. I add tren because I find it is such a potent compound that I usually like to keep it in even in smaller doses.

As always you can also supplement TNE 50-100 preworkout

• Moderate test, high tren A, high EQ, 5iu+ GH, slin is optional if you want to blow up big time. Nothing will give you a mutant lean growth like this cycle, if you’re goal is bodybuilding it will make you look like bodybuilder. No water between skin and muscle, tren and gh make water go into muscle so you never get a bloofy test deca dbol look. You must eat some pizza and icecream with this cycle to see growth not just chicken and rice, i go 80% clean calories 20% shit a day. You will still stay lean no matter what you eat.

• [quote=“youdownwithNPP” pid=‘63605’ dateline=‘1564813445’]
    1 gram test E, 600mg deca, 800 to 1000mg boldenone, either EQ or bold cyp, per week. I would use Adrol as the oral if it doesn’t kill your appetite.

For HGH, I personally don’t think it does too much for bulking unless you’re running at least 6iu a day (10 preferably) for a good amount of time. And slin would help with GH and bulking as well. Be careful with that though if you haven’t run slin before

If you’re running the GH, tren might be a better choice at around 400-600 tren E a week instead of deca. Could do both, but I haven’t done that so I can’t speak on that.

The only other thing I would suggest is Trest if you don’t get bad E2 sides. You won’t need more than 350 trest ace for very good results. A lot of people don’t like it though due to the e2 sides, so if you’ve had any issues with that, I would say don’t add it
    [/quote]

I’m planned on running a similar cycle to that except swap the deca 600mg with tren e 600mg.

1g Test 800 EQ 600 tren e or deca? Which do you think would be better?
    [hr]
    [quote=“ZugZugPowerShrug” pid=‘63814’ dateline=‘1565011138’]
    Moderate test, high tren A, high EQ, 5iu+ GH, slin is optional if you want to blow up big time. Nothing will give you a mutant lean growth like this cycle, if you’re goal is bodybuilding it will make you look like bodybuilder. No water between skin and muscle, tren and gh make water go into muscle so you never get a bloofy test deca dbol look. You must eat some pizza and icecream with this cycle to see growth not just chicken and rice, i go 80% clean calories 20% shit a day. You will still stay lean no matter what you eat.
    [/quote]

What was your GH protocol? Did you use generic or pharma?
    Also how long did you run it?

• [quote=“duddy707” pid=‘63840’ dateline=‘1565031083’]

I’m planned on running a similar cycle to that except swap the deca 600mg with tren e 600mg.

1g Test 800 EQ 600 tren e or deca? Which do you think would be better?
    [hr]

I’d go with Tren, especially if you want to look shredded during the cycle as well