Am I Just Unlucky???

Topic created · 14 Posts · 993 Views
  • We all have our favorite go-to injection sites.

Mine are ventro glutes and delts.

Now, I always shoot in these because there are never problems.

First time I ever tried to mix it up and shoot in the bicep, I got an infection. Kinda “scared” me off doing other sites but hey I wanted new sites for future reference.

Some months later I try my quad, god damn infection again. Like wtf. Am I unlucky or what’s going on?!

Now I’m super hesitant to try any other spots lol.

Anyone tried this?

• Delts are so safe with slin pins it’s silly. Try it

• I’m right there with you bud. YOU ARE NOT ALONE

• Describe your injection technique , starting with sanitary prep.

• I think it’s a immune system thing. I have had some FUCKED up pins (dropping needles pre injection onto the carpet, twitching when the muscle is in my body and bending the pin, shooting unfiltered gear, shooting without rubbing alcohol wipes,etc) and I have never once had a noticeable infection.

Only time I ever got redness or swelling was making my own BAC water, i made it with 9% Benzyl alcohol instead of 0.9% and I got a red welt for the entirety of the HGH vial

• [quote=“Swole Guacamole” pid=‘63595’ dateline=‘1564805522’]
    I think it’s a immune system thing. I have had some FUCKED up pins (dropping needles pre injection onto the carpet, twitching when the muscle is in my body and bending the pin, shooting unfiltered gear, shooting without rubbing alcohol wipes,etc) and I have never once had a noticeable infection.

Only time I ever got redness or swelling was making my own BAC water, i made it with 9% Benzyl alcohol instead of 0.9% and I got a red welt for the entirety of the HGH vial
    [/quote]

I agree with this. I haven’t used an alcohol wipe or anything before injecting in over a year probably and haven’t gotten an infection yet.

I don’t recommend doing that, that’s just been my experience. I know it isn’t a good practice.

• I think it’s 50% immune related and 50% sanitary practice… just my experience. I was on immunosuppressants for years and despite being extremely cautious, ended up with a quad infection I had surgery to remove with a wound vac and numerous gluteal abscesses over the years. Since I’ve been of the immunosuppressive meds, I’ve been infection free.

• [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘63598’ dateline=‘1564806308’]
    [quote=“Swole Guacamole” pid=‘63595’ dateline=‘1564805522’]
    I think it’s a immune system thing. I have had some FUCKED up pins (dropping needles pre injection onto the carpet, twitching when the muscle is in my body and bending the pin, shooting unfiltered gear, shooting without rubbing alcohol wipes,etc) and I have never once had a noticeable infection.

[/quote]

I agree with this. I haven’t used an alcohol wipe or anything before injecting in over a year probably and haven’t gotten an infection yet.

I don’t recommend doing that, that’s just been my experience. I know it isn’t a good practice.
    [/quote]
    Some people like to live dangerously lmao… God speed!

• Been injecting ED for over a year and been doing aas for 5 years now, never had any kind of infection. Definitely post what you do for injection prep and technique

• I think it’s immune system and luck, I’ve seen plenty of vials come from UGLs that are visibly contaminated, and even the ones that aren’t the bacteria is not visible. Ive never had an infection and when i was 16 I Injected puddle water and toilet water IV, reused needles until they were too dull to penetrate skin and never cared about any type of sanitary process. I’ve been off drugs for 20 years now and I’m always careful with my injection technique but I’ve got to believe that bad luck and poor immune response have as much to do with it as anything. And people’s injection process (unless they are dipping their syringes in shit) has far less to do with introducing contamination than the oils themself.

• [quote=“Giantnerd11” pid=‘63628’ dateline=‘1564844084’]
    I think it’s immune system and luck, I’ve seen plenty of vials come from UGLs that are visibly contaminated, and even the ones that aren’t the bacteria is not visible. Ive never had an infection and when i was 16 I Injected puddle water and toilet water IV, reused needles until they were too dull to penetrate skin and never cared about any type of sanitary process. I’ve been off drugs for 20 years now and I’m always careful with my injection technique but I’ve got to believe that bad luck and poor immune response have as much to do with it as anything. And people’s injection process (unless they are dipping their syringes in shit) has far less to do with introducing contamination than the oils themself.
    [/quote]

Me too … I’d reuse my dirty dull rigs over and over… Never once cleaned anything. Shot up with alcohol, almond milk, beer, slurpee, you name it. Now that I am sober I am super careful with my pinning and very sanitary for the most part. Crazy what we used to put in our bodies

• [quote=“Fatbricks” pid=‘63636’ dateline=‘1564850281’]
    [quote=“Giantnerd11” pid=‘63628’ dateline=‘1564844084’]
    I think it’s immune system and luck, I’ve seen plenty of vials come from UGLs that are visibly contaminated, and even the ones that aren’t the bacteria is not visible. Ive never had an infection and when i was 16 I Injected puddle water and toilet water IV, reused needles until they were too dull to penetrate skin and never cared about any type of sanitary process. I’ve been off drugs for 20 years now and I’m always careful with my injection technique but I’ve got to believe that bad luck and poor immune response have as much to do with it as anything. And people’s injection process (unless they are dipping their syringes in shit) has far less to do with introducing contamination than the oils themself.
    [/quote]

Me too … I’d reuse my dirty dull rigs over and over… Never once cleaned anything. Shot up with alcohol, almond milk, beer, slurpee, you name it. Now that I am sober I am super careful with my pinning and very sanitary for the most part. Crazy what we used to put in our bodies
    [/quote]

Almond milk lol, I used beer vodka tequila, Gatorade and ginger ale, but never a vegan milk alternative.

• [quote=“PissedPajamas” pid=‘63586’ dateline=‘1564799965’]
    Delts are so safe with slin pins it’s silly. Try it
    [/quote]

what size pins do you usually use for delts? I’m going to be trying them out soon hopefully

• [quote=“buskis” pid=‘63574’ dateline=‘1564794599’]
    We all have our favorite go-to injection sites.

Mine are ventro glutes and delts.

Now, I always shoot in these because there are never problems.

First time I ever tried to mix it up and shoot in the bicep, I got an infection. Kinda “scared” me off doing other sites but hey I wanted new sites for future reference.

Some months later I try my quad, god damn infection again. Like wtf. Am I unlucky or what’s going on?!

Now I’m super hesitant to try any other spots lol.

Anyone tried this?
    [/quote]

Please tell me you didnt go into the short head of your bicep… The short head basically guarantees sever pip or in your case an infection, which im sorry to hear that was your outcome. Try the Long head (outer part) next time with a 1 inch slin pin. It will be a success.

For quads, If you sit in a chair and put your hand your hip, and then your other hand 4-5 inches away from it, that gives you an idea of your quad pinning safe zone lol.

somebody must have said it by now, but shoulders are the absolute easiest spot to pin. Just stick to your middle delt, and never ever do the front lol.
    [hr]
    [quote=“Swole Guacamole” pid=‘63595’ dateline=‘1564805522’]

[/quote]

I only use alcohol pads when im using a 3cc syringe, which is barely ever.