Anavar Source Recommendations

Topic created · 9 Posts · 794 Views
  • Can anyone recommend a domestic source that sells Lady Var that has personal experience? I am a female and I’m very weary of accidentally getting var that turns out to be Dbol. Thanks! I appreciate any help.

• Recently a girl here ran var an logged her experience. Check the anecdotal subforum, it’s in there

• [quote=“propionate” pid=‘63554’ dateline=‘1564785243’]
    Recently a girl here ran var an logged her experience. Check the anecdotal subforum, it’s in there
    [/quote]

Thanks I’ll def go check it out

• @“thaatkiid6813” definitely L&L. All my female friends are on it and love it

• Any source on here… But recently I’ve grown fond of @“Synergy Forge” … They have great prices on orals and they are pressed and super professional looking. But honestly and source on this board in good standing should be able provide you quality product.

• Running @“LockandLoadLabs” test e and var and Im 4 weeks in and huge jump in gains/strength. Nothing crazy but I mean it is var so it is doing its job at 50mg ED. I upped to 75mg ed to run 2 more weeks. I think you’ll like LnL, reasonably priced and quality goods. I wish she did blood credit because I am getting bloodwork done soon at week 6 and I’d love to have more gear heading my way haha but I am ordering again soon anyway. One or two pills were a bit crushed but 99% of others are perfect press and I am seeing steady gains and no sides.

• [quote=“egoliftlowbench” pid=‘63639’ dateline=‘1564851316’]
    Running @“LockandLoadLabs” test e and var and Im 4 weeks in and huge jump in gains/strength. Nothing crazy but I mean it is var so it is doing its job at 50mg ED. I upped to 75mg ed to run 2 more weeks. I think you’ll like LnL, reasonably priced and quality goods. I wish she did blood credit because I am getting bloodwork done soon at week 6 and I’d love to have more gear heading my way haha but I am ordering again soon anyway. One or two pills were a bit crushed but 99% of others are perfect press and I am seeing steady gains and no sides.
    [/quote]

From what everyone is saying I definitely think I’m going to go with LockandLoadLabs! Are you going to post your bloodwork anyway? If so I’ll definitely be on the lookout for it
    [hr]
    Thank you everybody for the suggestions! I really appreciate it !

• [quote=“thaatkiid6813” pid=‘63684’ dateline=‘1564880554’]
    [quote=“egoliftlowbench” pid=‘63639’ dateline=‘1564851316’]
    Running @“LockandLoadLabs” test e and var and Im 4 weeks in and huge jump in gains/strength. Nothing crazy but I mean it is var so it is doing its job at 50mg ED. I upped to 75mg ed to run 2 more weeks. I think you’ll like LnL, reasonably priced and quality goods. I wish she did blood credit because I am getting bloodwork done soon at week 6 and I’d love to have more gear heading my way haha but I am ordering again soon anyway. One or two pills were a bit crushed but 99% of others are perfect press and I am seeing steady gains and no sides.
    [/quote]

From what everyone is saying I definitely think I’m going to go with LockandLoadLabs! Are you going to post your bloodwork anyway? If so I’ll definitely be on the lookout for it
    [hr]
    Thank you everybody for the suggestions! I really appreciate it !
    [/quote]

yes, gonna post here and send to a priv8 endo online if he isnt still MIA hiding from the cucks trying to find his practice and get him fired for helping people out

• [quote=“thaatkiid6813” pid=‘63550’ dateline=‘1564784989’]
    Can anyone recommend a domestic source that sells Lady Var that has personal experience? I am a female and I’m very weary of accidentally getting var that turns out to be Dbol. Thanks! I appreciate any help.
    [/quote]

My girl has had great experiences using @“HunterPharm” . She’s a very high level figure pro and has been using his var and primo almost exclusively the past 2 years or so.