Olympia labs ?

Topic created · 12 Posts · 764 Views
  • i made a order from them. testE decca and dbol. i am now wondering if its even legit. i hear they had problems with testC and some capsules. did i get ripped off or what? and as of now they are not answering email.

• They faked lab results on some of their products. I personally wouldn’t use them, I’d order from a more established source here instead.

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘63415’ dateline=‘1564709352’]
    They faked lab results on some of their products. I personally wouldn’t use them, I’d order from a more established source here instead.
    [/quote]

im already a week into running it. i guess for the second half of my cycle ill use some one else. but bitcoin is confusing to me.

• [quote=“chesleyoverstreet” pid=‘63417’ dateline=‘1564709535’]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘63415’ dateline=‘1564709352’]
    They faked lab results on some of their products. I personally wouldn’t use them, I’d order from a more established source here instead.
    [/quote]

im already a week into running it. i guess for the second half of my cycle ill use some one else. but bitcoin is confusing to me.
    [/quote]

Ah, understood. There are a few guides for bitcoin here if you wanna read up on it in the meantime. It’s pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Hopefully everything works out for you, there’s a lot of other great sources here you can use in the future.

• i am aware now. and im gonna try to figure out bitcoin. ill know soon enough if this frontloading cycle i got is any good. new to this sit but not to gear. live and learn. ill have to try and figure out who is the best source i guess.

• [quote=“chesleyoverstreet” pid=‘63419’ dateline=‘1564710047’]
    i am aware now. and im gonna try to figure out bitcoin. ill know soon enough if this frontloading cycle i got is any good. new to this sit but not to gear. live and learn. ill have to try and figure out who is the best source i guess.
    [/quote]

Definitely, you got really unlucky with that and I feel bad. Give fusion or Sparta a try, i have used Fusion’s deca and it’s great. Sparta has insanely good dbol that reminds me of the stuff I used to get when I first started. Pretty safe bet that any source here will have good gear though, so definitely take a look and choose what’s best for you.

• I used their test and tren and had no problems for a couple weeks. My e2 was 29 2 weeks ago and I did take some Aromasin of theirs and stopped. I never mess with new sources and do not know why I messed with OL. They sent me test that crashed so hard in their “first” batch that its like a cloudy ice block. In a hot summer climate. Their labs looked good on their oils, obviously the orals were not dosed accurately.

I feel all sources should have a requirement to send their orals in for testing. They are not pharma facilities and I feel it is something that is important. Stuff like Var can be extremely hard to cap, one pill could be 15mg and the next 30mg. Maybe the mods have thought of this for harm reduction @swoleguacamole

• [quote=“dexes” pid=‘63515’ dateline=‘1564770439’]
    I used their test and tren and had no problems for a couple weeks. My e2 was 29 2 weeks ago and I did take some Aromasin of theirs and stopped. I never mess with new sources and do not know why I messed with OL. They sent me test that crashed so hard in their “first” batch that its like a cloudy ice block. In a hot summer climate. Their labs looked good on their oils, obviously the orals were not dosed accurately.

I feel all sources should have a requirement to send their orals in for testing. They are not pharma facilities and I feel it is something that is important. Stuff like Var can be extremely hard to cap, one pill could be 15mg and the next 30mg. Maybe the mods have thought of this for harm reduction @swoleguacamole
    [/quote]

I can’t speak as an authority on anything, and don’t want to join on drama-mongering, but from what I have heard, they DID send their product into a lab for testing. They just photoshopped the testing to look better than the real result.

Unfortunately testing can be easily faked in other ways, as well. For example, “selective-scammer” sources will cherry-pick product they know to be good to send in for testing, and send their ‘good stock’ to prominent community members, but might send out lesser product later to other customers, claiming it lives up to the original tests’ standards. I would never, but if I wanted, I could pay a lab right now to put my source’s name on someone else’s high quality tests and no one would be the wiser. Labs are nice to have, but they are only a bandaid-fix on a stab wound when people who scam like that exist.

This is why blood results and anecdotal reviews from users are incredibly helpful for everyone, they help back that any lab reports are legitimate and those standards still adhered to.

The raws from reputable suppliers here are manufactured in well regulated/GMP labs, and the only thing keeping them from being “pharmacy” tier is usually 0.1-2.5% purity. Orals are generally just recapped raws, so the chance of you getting something shitty or dangerous is pretty low, unless the UGL themselves is using rat poison as a filler or severely underdosing the amount of raw powder they put into their caps/pills.

Forced labs on orals would also be taxing on newer/unverified sources, as starting up as a UGL already requires quite a bit of monetary investment and forced lab testing is just another fee, all for someone’s false sense of security.

Just my thoughts on the situation, though, I mean no offense to the idea and I certainly don’t intend to say that labs are useless or don’t have their place in things. I just don’t think forcing them would really prevent this kind of issue. Another Steroid forum tries to randomly lab-test sources products to get around this, and they also had OL sourcing on their board, so it didn’t work as a preventative measure or safety net.

• [quote=“Misriah_Rep” pid=‘63524’ dateline=‘1564773926’]

This is why blood results and anecdotal reviews from users are incredibly helpful for everyone, they help back that any lab reports are legitimate and those standards still adhered to.
    [/quote]

This is the way I judge 100%. Sources are generally good people, but at the end of the day you & them are looking out for number 1…

• [quote=“Erequester” pid=‘63542’ dateline=‘1564783067’]
    [quote=“Misriah_Rep” pid=‘63524’ dateline=‘1564773926’]

[/quote]

This is the way I judge 100%. Sources are generally good people, but at the end of the day you & them are looking out for number 1…
    [/quote]

Ultimately I like to believe anyone with half a brain who really wants to “look out for #1” on the source-side will still see the benefit of offering consistently good product to their customers, as the returned sales over time are worth more than a quick buck… but between the combination of jerks ripping people off intentionally and people who get in over their heads, freak out and run away, there’s always room for some healthy skepticism hahaha.

We’re definitely lucky these days to have as many verified/trust worthy sources as we do currently on SST. The market as a whole/vendor standards have come a long way over the years. But we were all only able to get to this point because of the people who did/do take chances with new product, vendors, 1st-time reviews, etc. So I really gotta throw some respect/appreciation towards them too. :)

• [quote=“Misriah_Rep” pid=‘63524’ dateline=‘1564773926’]
    [quote=“dexes” pid=‘63515’ dateline=‘1564770439’]
    I used their test and tren and had no problems for a couple weeks. My e2 was 29 2 weeks ago and I did take some Aromasin of theirs and stopped. I never mess with new sources and do not know why I messed with OL. They sent me test that crashed so hard in their “first” batch that its like a cloudy ice block. In a hot summer climate. Their labs looked good on their oils, obviously the orals were not dosed accurately.

[/quote]

I can’t speak as an authority on anything, and don’t want to join on drama-mongering, but from what I have heard, they DID send their product into a lab for testing. They just photoshopped the testing to look better than the real result.

Unfortunately testing can be easily faked in other ways, as well. For example, “selective-scammer” sources will cherry-pick product they know to be good to send in for testing, and send their ‘good stock’ to prominent community members, but might send out lesser product later to other customers, claiming it lives up to the original tests’ standards. I would never, but if I wanted, I could pay a lab right now to put my source’s name on someone else’s high quality tests and no one would be the wiser. Labs are nice to have, but they are only a bandaid-fix on a stab wound when people who scam like that exist.

The raws from reputable suppliers here are manufactured in well regulated/GMP labs, and the only thing keeping them from being “pharmacy” tier is usually 0.1-2.5% purity. Orals are generally just recapped raws, so the chance of you getting something shitty or dangerous is pretty low, unless the UGL themselves is using rat poison as a filler or severely underdosing the amount of raw powder they put into their caps/pills.

Forced labs on orals would also be taxing on newer/unverified sources, as starting up as a UGL already requires quite a bit of monetary investment and forced lab testing is just another fee, all for someone’s false sense of security.

Just my thoughts on the situation, though, I mean no offense to the idea and I certainly don’t intend to say that labs are useless or don’t have their place in things. I just don’t think forcing them would really prevent this kind of issue. Another Steroid forum tries to randomly lab-test sources products to get around this, and they also had OL sourcing on their board, so it didn’t work as a preventative measure or safety net.
    [/quote]

You bring a inside and great perspective to myself and I’m sure others. I agree with your pov.

• [quote=“dexes” pid=‘63572’ dateline=‘1564793038’]
    [quote=“Misriah_Rep” pid=‘63524’ dateline=‘1564773926’]
    [quote=“dexes” pid=‘63515’ dateline=‘1564770439’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You bring a inside and great perspective to myself and I’m sure others. I agree with your pov.
    [/quote]

Lol re-reading what I said I hope that didn’t come off rude at all, was in a bit of a rush when I typed that up.

Definitely stuff I think everyone should know of or keep in mind, though~!