Nervous about ordering first shipment

Topic created · 17 Posts · 604 Views
  • i am nervous about ordering my first shipment. i’m scared of the package being intercepted and i get arrested. i’m only going to order a few vials of test, but all of these scenarios are going on in my head.
    i’m in the US and plan to order domestic.

please let me know how you got over this fear.

• Then dont do it man this aint for you. Your going to heaven for being a good boy.

• You’ll be completely fine. But if you’re gonna lose sleep at night don’t order. The risk is extremely low.

• It’s too late the crime has been done. Then you came on here to admit it at all. Flush your weed, clear your browser history. start practicing kegels because the prison Bros are going to appreciate that tight ass

• Order domestic from a reputable vendor. Risk near 0

• Nothing really to worry about if you order domestic. Doesn’t go through customs. What should help you sleep at night, the police aren’t going to bust down your door for a few vials of test haha. ANYONE can ship you ANYTHING, doesn’t necessarily mean you ordered it.

• [quote=“Foshrog” pid=‘63312’ dateline=‘1564668154’]
    Nothing really to worry about if you order domestic. Doesn’t go through customs. What should help you sleep at night, the police aren’t going to bust down your door for a few vials of test haha. ANYONE can ship you ANYTHING, doesn’t necessarily mean you ordered it.
    [/quote]

This is pretty much what I was going to say. Even if it did get seized, they’ll probably just send you a letter telling you to come claim it and pick it up in which case you just ignore it because you never ordered it and you don’t know what the fuck they’re talking about.

• PoPo don’t give a shit about your 3 vials of test. They already have a personal stockpile that they use themselves.

ProTip: Don’t use your real name on the shipping. You could use “Jack Mehoff” as your name for shipment and it’ll still get sent to your door. The 0.001% chance that it’s seized then you simply claim you have no idea who Jack is or what’s in that package.

• [quote=“DCITY” pid=‘63396’ dateline=‘1564706905’]
    PoPo don’t give a shit about your 3 vials of test. They already have a personal stockpile that they use themselves.

ProTip: Don’t use your real name on the shipping. You could use “Jack Mehoff” as your name for shipment and it’ll still get sent to your door. The 0.001% chance that it’s seized then you simply claim you have no idea who Jack is or what’s in that package.
    [/quote]

That’s a terrible tip. Don’t ever use a fake name for shipping.

• [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘63398’ dateline=‘1564707079’]
    [quote=“DCITY” pid=‘63396’ dateline=‘1564706905’]
    PoPo don’t give a shit about your 3 vials of test. They already have a personal stockpile that they use themselves.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why is that?

• [quote=“DCITY” pid=‘63396’ dateline=‘1564706905’]

[/quote]

This is the most retarded thing I’ve seen anyone say, don’t give advice if you are brain dead and dont know what you’re doing here.

OP DO NOT USE A FAKE NAME

• [quote=“Elpimpo” pid=‘63400’ dateline=‘1564707711’]
    [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘63398’ dateline=‘1564707079’]
    [quote=“DCITY” pid=‘63396’ dateline=‘1564706905’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why is that?
    [/quote]

For one: If you aren’t home to pick the package up/it doesn’t get delivered and you gotta go pick it up, how the fuck you gonna get it? Make a Fake ID and go pick it up?

For two: Some people use some dumbass aliases that just look suspicious if someone were to look at it too close. That puts you and the source at risk to have the package seized on the off chance that happens.

• LOL ok so maybe don’t use JACK MEHOFF, but throwing a letter or two off of your real name is not a bad idea. USPS will deliver to your box if the address is correct. A lot of the time you get mail that says “Resident” on it. I have NEVER used my real name when ordering questionable things online and everything STILL gets delivered no issue. USPS don’t really give a shit what name is on the package.

• Hey man, I was really nervous ordering this way also my 1st time. Let’s just say I’m someone with a past and leave it at that. You’ll be fine, pretty minimal risk. Use your real name and address and sign up for informed delivery w USPS…You can see when your pack is coming…Enjoy

• [quote=“DCITY” pid=‘63408’ dateline=‘1564708366’]
    LOL ok so maybe don’t use JACK MEHOFF, but throwing a letter or two off of your real name is not a bad idea. USPS will deliver to your box if the address is correct. A lot of the time you get mail that says “Resident” on it. I have NEVER used my real name when ordering questionable things online and everything STILL gets delivered no issue. USPS don’t really give a shit what name is on the package.
    [/quote]

No dumbass, don’t use a fake name at all. Stop giving advice if you have zero idea what you’re doing.

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘63412’ dateline=‘1564709096’]
    [quote=“DCITY” pid=‘63408’ dateline=‘1564708366’]
    LOL ok so maybe don’t use JACK MEHOFF, but throwing a letter or two off of your real name is not a bad idea. USPS will deliver to your box if the address is correct. A lot of the time you get mail that says “Resident” on it. I have NEVER used my real name when ordering questionable things online and everything STILL gets delivered no issue. USPS don’t really give a shit what name is on the package.
    [/quote]

No dumbass, don’t use a fake name at all. Stop giving advice if you have zero idea what you’re doing.
    [/quote]

Yes daddy. Don’t spank me too hard K??

OP, order your man juice. You will be fine. A lot more serious shit gets sent through the mail daily without detection.

• They aint gonna arrest your ass haha. They’ll take your stuff though. Imagine if you could just ship drugs to someone’s house and get them in trouble huh?

I think I know some people from high school I’d like to order some bazookas to!!!