Minimal EQ dose for cardio benefits/Deca dose for joint relief?

Topic created · 11 Posts · 1060 Views
  • I’m training for a half marathon right now and want to add these two compounds to my stack to help with training.

• Hey man I can’t help with the EQ, but with deca I actually used it for the same reason. I started with .1ml ED so 210mg/week and felt great relief. I was planning on dropping down to 30mg EOD but ended up getting off.

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘63306’ dateline=‘1564664569’]
    Hey man I can’t help with the EQ, but with deca I actually used it for the same reason. I started with .1ml ED so 210mg/week and felt great relief. I was planning on dropping down to 30mg EOD but ended up getting off.
    [/quote]

That’s perfect. I have some Test/Deca at 125mg/ml (I know, fucking stupid, I should’ve just brewed them separately and my intention was to brew it at 250mg/ml for both but I fucked up the math) so I’ll be taking half a cc every 3.5 days.

Can you critique my upcoming cutting cycle? I’m going to go on a cut while I train for my half marathon in early December because there’s no way I can out eat my running regiment. I’m currently sitting at 13% bf and would like to get to 9% bf before I go on a lean bulk next year.

Injectables:
    Week 1-16 Test E/Deca 250/250

• Tren Var and winny seem counter productive to the goal you are tying to achieve. Tren is notoriously bad for cardio and inducing pumps, Var brings cramping and increased pumps for many, and Winny is harsh on the joints.

So you’ve got a drug that’s bad for cardio
    A drug that’s bad for joints
    And two drugs that enhance pumps and cramping

While seeking benefits from other drugs to aid in your marathon training. You don’t believe that those benefits could be attained or even greater should you opt to run those drugs at elevated doses while dropping the “bad” drugs entirely? Like forget the tren and orals completely for now and make it a moderate bold/nand dose instead.

Just my 2c tho maybe I’m missing something

• [quote=“brownlakai” pid=‘63316’ dateline=‘1564670264’]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘63306’ dateline=‘1564664569’]
    Hey man I can’t help with the EQ, but with deca I actually used it for the same reason. I started with .1ml ED so 210mg/week and felt great relief. I was planning on dropping down to 30mg EOD but ended up getting off.
    [/quote]

That’s perfect. I have some Test/Deca at 125mg/ml (I know, fucking stupid, I should’ve just brewed them separately and my intention was to brew it at 250mg/ml for both but I fucked up the math) so I’ll be taking half a cc every 3.5 days.

Can you critique my upcoming cutting cycle? I’m going to go on a cut while I train for my half marathon in early December because there’s no way I can out eat my running regiment. I’m currently sitting at 13% bf and would like to get to 9% bf before I go on a lean bulk next year.

Injectables:
    Week 1-16 Test E/Deca 250/250

• [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘63319’ dateline=‘1564671727’]
    Tren Var and winny seem counter productive to the goal you are tying to achieve. Tren is notoriously bad for cardio and inducing pumps, Var brings cramping and increased pumps for many, and Winny is harsh on the joints.

So you’ve got a drug that’s bad for cardio
    A drug that’s bad for joints
    And two drugs that enhance pumps and cramping

While seeking benefits from other drugs to aid in your marathon training. You don’t believe that those benefits could be attained or even greater should you opt to run those drugs at elevated doses while dropping the “bad” drugs entirely? Like forget the tren and orals completely for now and make it a moderate bold/nand dose instead.

Just my 2c tho maybe I’m missing something
    [/quote]

Thanks for responding my man.

I’ve read that running Deca at 375g can offset any joint problems when combined with winny. I only have a 125mg/ml test/deca mix and I’d prefer to run as little gear as possible.

Also, tren for me doesn’t affect my cardio at 500mg and I don’t have a problem with the pumps. Anavar I’ll reconsider if the pumps are unmanageable with taurine as I’ve never tried this compound.

I shouldve specified my goals on this cut were to build/preserve lean mass and reduce body fat %. The marathon training comes second before aesthetics so if anavar and winstrol sides get too much I’ll drop them.
    [hr]
    I saw one anedoctal experience on reddit that said combining 5mg/kg of deca can offset high doses of winstrol side effects (joint issues). The guy said to use this on a bulk though which I found odd. On a bulk BF% can exceed 10% which would make winny not worth it aesthetics wise. Maybe he was referring to the strength benefits since it is highly anabolic.

• Depending on your stance on SARMs (it’s not technically a SARM but grouped in that research chemical area), check out Cardarine. It has ridiculous cardio benefits. Do your research tho.

• [quote=“ezv6_v2” pid=‘63715’ dateline=‘1564898608’]
    Depending on your stance on SARMs (it’s not technically a SARM but grouped in that research chemical area), check out Cardarine. It has ridiculous cardio benefits. Do your research tho.
    [/quote]

Yeah I just put in an order for cardarine. Right now my stack is 250/250/250/900
    Test/Deca/Tren/EQ for this marathon training. I’m putting on a more muscle than the fat I’m losing surprisingly while in a mild deficit.

• Active long distance runner here. Ran a few half marathons myself years ago without aas. Anyways, not sure deca does anything. I never had joint issues. Eq will help get hematocrit up if yours is low

Cardarine will help, but running more and eating enough to recover really helps.

• If you solely want joint benefits from deca, I’d start at 100 mg a week. I use 100 mg of deca every 10 days, and my joints feel better on it. You can always go up if 100 mg a week doesn’t do anything for you.

• [quote=“brownlakai” pid=‘63741’ dateline=‘1564938181’]
    [quote=“ezv6_v2” pid=‘63715’ dateline=‘1564898608’]
    Depending on your stance on SARMs (it’s not technically a SARM but grouped in that research chemical area), check out Cardarine. It has ridiculous cardio benefits. Do your research tho.
    [/quote]

Yeah I just put in an order for cardarine. Right now my stack is 250/250/250/900
    Test/Deca/Tren/EQ for this marathon training. I’m putting on a more muscle than the fat I’m losing surprisingly while in a mild deficit.
    [/quote]

your nips get a little zesty with two 19nors?