Misriah Generic HGH - 10iu IM 2.5hrs later - Serum GH 34.7ng/mL
Blood Work Review Link to blood work : // https://imgur.com/x3xZIKv // Source : // @misriah // Running testosterone : // yes - not from Misriah // Ester : // prop // Weekly dosage : // 350 // Product(s) run other than test : // HGH, tren A, DHB, var, metformin XR // Weekly dosage(s) : // 5iu/day, 100/d, 100/d, 100/d, 500mg/d // Number of weeks run : // HGH 8wks, everything else 4wks // Draw time after last pin : // test - 29hrs, HGH - 2h35m // Blood Results Test reading in ng/dL : // 1277 // Test multiplier : // 3.65x - not within 24hrs, usually get 3.2-3.5x response // Capped at >1500 : // no // E2 reading : // 9.9 // Liver/lipids elevated : // yes, lipids trashed // GH Serum reading : // 34.7 ng/mL //
* Process: filled a vial with 2ml bac saline the day before, kept it in the fridge. Injected the whole vial IM into my pec at 838am (missed my alarm by a few minutes). Went to an 11am appointment and got blood drawn at about 11:12am (2h34m post injection).
* I have a shitty response to testosterone, these bloods weren't about the test though. 3.65x is actually very good for me, but I'm not going to say who I got my raws from because I don't want them to be tagged with bad bloods. 630 test E per week (pin eod) put me at 2000ng/dl, 175 pharma puts me at about 600
* My HCT was at 57 a couple months ago, did two blood donations and took naringin 1g/d to get it down significantly
* I just got hurt and had to end the blast early. Will continue to run GH at 2.5-3iu/day
* Anecdotal review: GH is great, skin looks great and dealt with some hand numbness. Bumped up to 5iu within 5wks of starting, will titrate up more slowly next time. Sleep sucked cuz of tren.
Thank you kindly for the GH bloods, Thad!! (We really needed some!)
Also happy to hear you’ve been seeing positive effects~! :) Feel ya on the slow-dose increase in the future, I bumped mine up a little too fast and learned that one the hard way, too.
Hand numbness – As everyone here is probably all too painfully aware, there is few and far between studies on HGH to give us a lot of insight on these kinds of sides. But one thing I have come across in reading is that the tell-tale numbness or carpal tunnel symptoms many experience with GH use is likely caused by the excess water retention it promotes. I found a lot of relief with similar symptoms by upping electrolytes and water intake to try to negate that. Might be worth a shot if it becomes too uncomfortable!
Anyway, onto the good stuff:
You’ve got $175 store credit with us for sharing your bloods, redeemable at any of our stores & mix/matchable. Just link this thread in your E-mail to us when you’d like to cash in.
Gonna give you an additional $20 for the Anecdotal. Normally we ask that this be in it’s own thread/section to count for the incentive, but I’m pretty stoked about getting GH bloods so I’m going to make an exception.