Squid/Noob's First cycle

Topic created · 40 Posts · 2370 Views
  • WARNING: Extremely long life story explanation before cycle is mentioned.

Thank you in advance to anyone who is willing to read my story and share their thoughts, good or bad.

Whats up Bruvs, I’m pretty new and learning still about anabolics through Dylan Gemelli’s Youtube videos and forum posts.

Little background on me, I’m 27 years young, 6 foot tall weighing at 235-240lb. Based on my belly fat I would say I am 30-35% bodyfat. I have tried to be more accurate with my bodyfat percentage but I’ve measured roughly 6% body fat on my arms, 15% on my chest, 10% on my legs and I wanna say 70% on my stomach… I literally have a “beer belly”

Besides my depressing belly fat, I have natural genetic issues with my testosterone and a personal injury that I feel may have made it worse.

At age 15 I lifted a guy up in a fight to slam him to the ground, he weight roughly 300lb while I was roughly 140lb, the next day my left nut hurt like a bitch. I couldn’t sit, walk, sleep… I told my mom my balls hurt and she took me straight to the doctor the next day. Turned out I just enlarged some veins and other shit in that lift and if I wanted kids I needed to go through surgery. At age 15 I said I don’t know if I want kids but lets do it in case…

After the surgery about 2 years later I started lifting and noticed that friends that started with me were gaining muscle so much easier than I was, and I was more consistent than they were. I did some web searching and came across low test levels and started reading… I went into the doctor’s office that did my surgery and had some blood work done, he asked me if I was sexually active and I told him I couldn’t really even get my dick up… I had a girlfriend that was a freak in high school, wanted anal all the time and it took 2 hours to finally cum after going soft every minute… He mentioned that with my left nut having the injury at age 15 it may have caused my testosterone levels to go down.

SO the blood work came back in, and at age 17 I was told my test levels were at 314 and supposedly the “chart” levels go from 300-800, at age 17 the doctor said I should be around the 500-600s. This was when he recommended a TRT. I went under his wing for the TRT for roughly 6 months and man I have to say I finally felt like a teenager. I turned into a dare devil, more confident with approaching girls, noticed incredible strength and energy and not to mention a good amount of size while lifting during that 6 months.

Now the reason it only lasted 6 months is because shortly after I crashed my motorcycle which put me in bed for 4 months. EMT was ready to pounce me dead but his partner gave me a adrenaline shot that woke me up. I pretty much left lifting for 3 years after that and lost all my gains and started gaining fat in my belly. I then started lifting roughly 2-3x a week at the age of 20 but not so serious just to maintain.

Just 3 months ago I have been hitting the gym every day with a bulking meal plan of 7 meals a day with 6 meals being chicken and rice or steak and rice and the first meal being cereal for my daily glucose or some eggs and oats.

I’ve already started my cycle of which I feel would work best as my first cycle and I just wanted to see what people have to say about it with my goals of firstly loosing my belly while putting on or saving some lean muscle. Also any exercises that would help target the belly would be appreciated! (I’ve been cycling at the gym roughly 2 hours early in the morning on a empty stomach hoping it helps, so far I feel a little bit more flatter in the stomach but the numbers on the scales aren’t moving)

So with all that being said and if you’ve reached this far, I’m on my 2nd week of 750mg Test E a week, and 350mg Tren Ace a week. Test E is 250mg concentrated and Tren Ace is 100. OH! Almost forgot to mention this part, I’ve purchased these vials 2 years ago thinking I would start then but with health insurance issues I didn’t go through with it. I am told as long as the vials are kept in a dry dark environment (My clothing closet) then they would be fine to use up to 5 years. The Test E was purchased from Southern Compound and the Tren Ace by Masters Gear. Southern Compound was only carrying Test E at the time. I still have some other vials of Anabolics like Deca from Gumball labs that I plan to take on my third cycle to bulk once I get rid of my belly fat. The goal is to get lean on my belly to see even a hairline of my abs I’m guessing 15% body fat? Once I get the that physic, I will want to bulk and try to get to the classic Arnold status physic.

Looking forward to your replys!

• God damn this is rough.

So, you have some huge misconceptions about how fat is distributed. Your legs don’t have 10% body fat while your stomach is at 70%. Shit doesn’t work like that. By extension, is you really are 30-35% fat, you are probably too fat for a cycle in general. 3 months of gym time is nothing, and you shouldn’t be cycling after that short amount of time. You also don’t specify; were you still on TRT, or did you stop when you were in a motorcycle accident? Because if you stopped, that is really stupid. You also shouldn’t have started cycling before doing your research.

Basically, your whole plan is a mess.

It seems you have a lot of misconceptions about gear. You aren’t going to go from 30-35% body fat to looking like Arnold in a few cycles. That isn’t how it works. There is just so much wrong here (750mg/week of Test on a cut, Tren on your first cycle, misunderstandings of fat loss, etc.) that I don’t really know where to start.

My advice to you: Drop the Tren ASAP. Drop the Test E down to ~250mg/week. Cut for ~3-4 months. During that time, actually do your research. After that, cruise and re asses.

• [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘63238’ dateline=‘1564618229’]
    God damn this is rough.

So, you have some huge misconceptions about how fat is distributed. Your legs don’t have 10% body fat while your stomach is at 70%. Shit doesn’t work like that. By extension, is you really are 30-35% fat, you are probably too fat for a cycle in general. 3 months of gym time is nothing, and you shouldn’t be cycling after that short amount of time. You also don’t specify; were you still on TRT, or did you stop when you were in a motorcycle accident? Because if you stopped, that is really stupid. You also shouldn’t have started cycling before doing your research.

It seems you have a lot of misconceptions about gear. You aren’t going to go from 30-35% body fat to looking like Arnold in a few cycles. That isn’t how it works. There is just so much wrong here (750mg/week of Test on a cut, Tren on your first cycle, misunderstandings of fat loss, etc.) that I don’t really know where to start.

My advice to you: Drop the Tren ASAP. Drop the Test E down to ~250mg/week. Cut for ~3-4 months. During that time, actually do your research. After that, cruise and re asses.
    [/quote]

OP, please do everything Stoney suggests. This was a horrible idea and if you did any bit of research you would’ve known this. You are way too high BF and tren isn’t gonna magically drop you into the single digits. Drop down to trt dose since you have low natty test and clean up your diet. After you have done this for 3-4 months I would suggest a normal 500mg test cycle to start. You really went overboard with 750 test and 350 tren.

• [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘63238’ dateline=‘1564618229’]
    God damn this is rough.

[/quote]

Well I say 10% fat on the legs as I have barley any fat on them, I can flex and see the muscle fibers, my body is not the typical “Skinny fat” or “Lower Half Fat” its just not normal… If I lost my stomach I would look like a Calum Von Moger after his knee injury.

Also to clarify the TRT I was on, yes I stopped after my motorcycle accident as I was on heavy meds that would interfere with my TRT. I only stopped because my doctor advised to but also I did not continue once I was recovered simply because I was at a depression state with financial issues that I was busy stressing about. I agree it was stupid to stop but I just didn’t have to drive to continue.

I know right now for my body fat percentage it may not give me the results that you would see on a lower body fat percentage but you’re saying it as if it would not have any effect at all?

I simply decided to start the cycle for motivational purposes as Testosterone and Trenobole give me the drive to workout and get up early morning energized to succeed in life overall not just fitness. Testosterone has been a big factor in my mental depression and from my past TRT being 500mg a week under my doctors supervision, I decided to just up it 250mg for this cycle of 5-6 weeks.

Would you kindly clarify why you think I should drop Trenbolone in this cycle?

• Jesus christ. I’m generally against the gatekeeping you see in online steroid fora, but JFC 750 test+350 Tren+3 months of training experience+35% bodyfat? Asking about exercises that target bellyfat?

1. 3 months training? Come on dawg. I think the whole “you should be near your genetic potential before you think about juice” is both unrealistic and not true— but, you know 6months to a year under the bar and building some strength is minimum. RIP your joints from getting too strong too quickly.

2. 35% bodyfat? Where on earth did you think this was a good idea? Who told you to run a cycle? You’re gonna aromatize…a lot.

3. Trenbolone? Speaking of aromatization, trenbolone sides (which by all accounts are no fun) thrive when estrogen is high. Trenbolone makes you really strong really quickly, did I mention your joints and tendons?

Why can’t you cruise for another year, while dieting, and hit some basic strength benchmarks (bench 2 plates for reps, do 3X8 chin ups with good form etc etc). You’ll look fantastic, comparatively, and then you can think about enhancement.

You’re not going to find anybody to give you an attaboy on this. What you’re doing is incredibly misguided. Shockingly misguided.
    [hr]
    I’ll speak for everybody here who has commented: We all want you to succeed at your fitness goals, and be healthy and feel good and look good. Nobody is telling you what you’re doing is stupid because they’re a dick or a hater; what you’re doing is really stupid.

At least think about it—drop back to a cruise dose, stop taking the tren, and lift and diet until you’re 195lbs and then see what’s what.

• [quote=“nlite2k” pid=‘63241’ dateline=‘1564620018’]
    Jesus christ. I’m generally against the gatekeeping you see in online steroid fora, but JFC 750 test+350 Tren+3 months of training experience+35% bodyfat? Asking about exercises that target bellyfat?

1. 3 months training? Come on dawg. I think the whole “you should be near your genetic potential before you think about juice” is both unrealistic and not true— but, you know 6months to a year under the bar and building some strength is minimum. RIP your joints from getting too strong too quickly.

2. 35% bodyfat? Where on earth did you think this was a good idea? Who told you to run a cycle? You’re gonna aromatize…a lot.

3. Trenbolone? Speaking of aromatization, trenbolone sides (which by all accounts are no fun) thrive when estrogen is high. Trenbolone makes you really strong really quickly, did I mention your joints and tendons?

Why can’t you cruise for another year, while dieting, and hit some basic strength benchmarks (bench 2 plates for reps, do 3X8 chin ups with good form etc etc). You’ll look fantastic, comparatively, and then you can think about enhancement.

You’re not going to find anybody to give you an attaboy on this. What you’re doing is incredibly misguided. Shockingly misguided.
    [/quote]

I appreciate the reply brotha, I’m not a fairly new noob to the gym but rather just in the anabolic industry. As I mentioned, I’ve been lifting since 15 years of age and I’m 27 now, from the age of 20 I’ve lifted as a “bodybuilder” 2-3x a week but never had a meal plan to get “fit” I’ve been cruising for 7 years now, I’ve just been more serious and consistent for the last 3 months. I’ve been so consistent that I workout from 5:30am to 8am in the mornings and 9pm-11:30pm at night.

I bench 270 at 8 reps 2 sets easy and some. I squat 400lb at just 1 set of 6 reps. I’ve been on this “cycle” for a week now and going into my 2nd week so by the time the testosrone and trenbolone kicks in, I’ll start to see my strength but I don’t plan on working out for strength to up my bench or up my squat, I’m going to merely use the cycle to cut and keep as much as muscle as I have.

As far as aromatize, I’ll have to look into that as I’m sure I will have my testosrone converting to estrogen and I’ll see some sides, I’m going to be doing as much homework as possible this next week to know what I’m getting myself into which is kinda the reason I posted this, to see if I can get some actual facts rather than "don’t do it"s

• Oh okay—you’re plenty strong. So this isn’t as dumb as I had thought. Definitely look to get stronger no matter what you do, that’s fine. If you’re benching 270 for 8 reps, you’re experienced, period.

Still—dieting down on a cruise to around 200 is far and away a better move. Like much better.

If I were like fuck it, you’re running tren and I’ll help you, I’d say keep the test at a cruise dose and run the tren so you don’t deal with water retention. 750 test for a first blast, tren or no, is kind of insane. And way unnecessary.

Do you mind posting pictures? Your description of your bodyfat, and your strength makes me think you’re closer to 20% than 35%. Your height and weight with those numbers doesn’t really jibe with 35% bodyfat.

• [quote=“nlite2k” pid=‘63244’ dateline=‘1564621732’]
    Oh okay—you’re plenty strong. So this isn’t as dumb as I had thought. Definitely look to get stronger no matter what you do, that’s fine. If you’re benching 270 for 8 reps, you’re experienced, period.

Still—dieting down on a cruise to around 200 is far and away a better move. Like much better.

If I were like fuck it, you’re running tren and I’ll help you, I’d say keep the test at a cruise dose and run the tren so you don’t deal with water retention. 750 test for a first blast, tren or no, is kind of insane. And way unnecessary.

Do you mind posting pictures? Your description of your bodyfat, and your strength makes me think you’re closer to 20% than 35%. Your height and weight with those numbers doesn’t really jibe with 35% bodyfat.
    [/quote]

He shouldn’t be running tren on his first cycle. He needs to clean up his diet before he hops on strong AAS. Idc how strong he says he is, especially at 30% BF

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘63245’ dateline=‘1564621926’]
    [quote=“nlite2k” pid=‘63244’ dateline=‘1564621732’]
    Oh okay—you’re plenty strong. So this isn’t as dumb as I had thought. Definitely look to get stronger no matter what you do, that’s fine. If you’re benching 270 for 8 reps, you’re experienced, period.

[/quote]

He shouldn’t be running tren on his first cycle. He needs to clean up his diet before he hops on strong AAS. Idc how strong he says he is, especially at 30% BF
    [/quote]

I don’t disagree. 750mg of test is pretty insane too. And the only thing mentioned about diet was a vague list of foods, nothing about…calories.

I think we can give better advice if he post pictures. If he’s as strong as he says he is, he wouldn’t look terrible. If he’s legit 20% (it’s possible) there’s some leeway with how much test he could run.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don’t mean to hijack this thread but I was really looking forward to you @“yelruP” answering my question I have on my thread.

• [quote=“NeverHesitate” pid=‘63252’ dateline=‘1564623916’]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘63245’ dateline=‘1564621926’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don’t mean to hijack this thread but I was really looking forward to you @“yelruP” commenting on my thread and give your feedback.
    [/quote]

I totally thought I did earlier! Must’ve got sidetracked and forgot. I’ll check it out now give me a sec brother

• [quote=“nlite2k” pid=‘63249’ dateline=‘1564622309’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don’t disagree. 750mg of test is pretty insane too. And the only thing mentioned about diet was a vague list of foods, nothing about…calories.

I think we can give better advice if he post pictures. If he’s as strong as he says he is, he wouldn’t look terrible. If he’s legit 20% (it’s possible) there’s some leeway with how much test he could run.
    [/quote]

I’d agree that the picture’s would definitely help but with my body scars from my motorcycle accident it’s just a easy give away of who I am and can be used against me easily. You’re going to have to take my word for it, I may even be at 40% body fat. My body not being proportional with my stomach makes me look like I have a roid gut in shirts so I tend to vacuum during the day walking out and doing so gives the illusion of a lean bodybuilder.

Here’s what I’m thinking, let me ride this cycle for an experiment and see where it goes, I’ll be under a doctor’s supervision next week moving forward to keep my hormones on check in case anything serious were to happen. I’m going to be doing some research on testosterone/tren combo cycles and see what the dosages usually are and what to look out for.

I thank you for your time and I will maybe be able to post some pictures in the next few days if I can figure out how to do so without revealing myself too much. I’ll let this post going and try to update my status.
    [hr]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I need to count my calories definitely, I’m working on it but as of today I’ve just tried to take in 7 meals a day for the last 3 months. What is the dangers of my cycle with my body fat percentage? I just feel that the body fat percentage is irrelevant to the cycle.

• The more bodyfat you have the more aromatase you have. Running 500mg of test, let alone 750mg with 350 of Tren on top is literally insane. How have you not come across this? Did you do zero research? There are, a lot, of people who say you shouldn’t run a cycle until you’re under 15% bodyfat. Most people, actually.

Your bodyfat is hugely relevant to your cycle. You’re going to aromatize like crazy, especially on that much test. You would aromataize alot on 750mg of test a week if you were single digits. I mean, you don’t seem to want any advice. You want people to tell you that your’e gonna be fine. Nobody who knows what they’re doing is going to tell you that what you’re planning, and have already started doing is a good idea. It’s not.

“I don’t count calories, but I make sure to get 7 meals in?” I don’t even know where to start with that.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Tbh, guy comes across as pretty uneducated. The “I am for sure 30+% BF, I may actually be 40%!” then when he posts pictures, he is more like 15%.

But yeah, Tren is a terrible idea.
    [hr]
    [quote=“Karma” pid=‘63240’ dateline=‘1564619319’]
    [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘63238’ dateline=‘1564618229’]
    God damn this is rough.

[/quote]

Well I say 10% fat on the legs as I have barley any fat on them, I can flex and see the muscle fibers, my body is not the typical “Skinny fat” or “Lower Half Fat” its just not normal… If I lost my stomach I would look like a Calum Von Moger after his knee injury.

Also to clarify the TRT I was on, yes I stopped after my motorcycle accident as I was on heavy meds that would interfere with my TRT. I only stopped because my doctor advised to but also I did not continue once I was recovered simply because I was at a depression state with financial issues that I was busy stressing about. I agree it was stupid to stop but I just didn’t have to drive to continue.

I know right now for my body fat percentage it may not give me the results that you would see on a lower body fat percentage but you’re saying it as if it would not have any effect at all?

I simply decided to start the cycle for motivational purposes as Testosterone and Trenobole give me the drive to workout and get up early morning energized to succeed in life overall not just fitness. Testosterone has been a big factor in my mental depression and from my past TRT being 500mg a week under my doctors supervision, I decided to just up it 250mg for this cycle of 5-6 weeks.

[/quote]

Yeah, so your specific history might have made you some amazingly creature that holds body fat in a certain way… but I highly highly doubt it. Especially at the levels you are suggesting (10% legs vs. 70% stomach).

Your doctor sounds terrible. 500mg/week of Test for TRT? Unless you are literally one of the worst responders I have ever heard of, that is entirely too much. And I am not sure why you would stop TRT during your recovery from your accident, unless if was an insurance/financial reason. If anything, that would be an even better time to stay on TRT and not suddenly stop.

I am not saying you are not going to get any results from this cycle. You likely would. But I highly doubt it would be the results you want. First of all, on a cycle that high in Test and as a first time user, your estrogen is going to be all over the place. You will be holding a ton of water (even with the Tren) and look like you have gotten even fatter. I assume that isn’t what you want at all. Second, you say the AAS are going to suddenly increase your drive to go to the gym and eat right. That is highly, highly doubtful. They are going to make it even more complicated, and your drive will likely suffer. That is why it is advised you don’t start until you have a committed routine and a solid drive. What happens when you start only being able to sleep 2 hours a night and your joints are killing you because of added muscle mass and your E2 being fucked up? Your “drive” to go to the gym will take a big hit, and then you will likely turn to comfort food. Tren and fucked up E2 makes will make you crave carbs, and specifically sweets.

You should drop Tren because of all the side effects that come with it. On your first cycle, you already have enough to figure out about your hormones; adding Tren just makes everything 10x more complicated. The sides of Tren can also be pretty harsh, which aren’t something you want when you have only been working out (seriously) for 3 months.

I stick by my original advice: Drop Tren. Drop Test to ~250mg/week (already above TRT doses and you will see decent results without the massive amounts of sides you will get on 750mg/week). Cut for 3-4 months; you should be able to lose 20-30 lbs of fat during this time and might even add some LBM as well because of the Test. Then you can go on an actual cruise from there (100-150mg/week of Test) and re-asses to your goals.

Honestly, you really should have figured and planned this out before hand. Now, Tren A is almost saturated in your blood, and you have 2 year old gear in burning a hole in your pocket begging you to use it irresponsibly.

• “At age 15 I lifted a guy up in a fight to slam him to the ground, he weight roughly 300lb while I was roughly 140lb, the next day my left nut hurt like a bitch.” -OP

Part of me thinks this is a huge troll.

30%+ body fat on a 7 meal bulking plan. What kind of autism is this?

Speaking of autism: “I had a girlfriend that was a freak in high school, wanted anal all the time and it took 2 hours to finally cum after going soft every minute…”

I’m literally dead.

• [quote=“mdwilson2011” pid=‘63307’ dateline=‘1564665284’]
    “At age 15 I lifted a guy up in a fight to slam him to the ground, he weight roughly 300lb while I was roughly 140lb, the next day my left nut hurt like a bitch.” -OP

Part of me thinks this is a huge troll.

30%+ body fat on a 7 meal bulking plan. What kind of autism is this?

Speaking of autism: “I had a girlfriend that was a freak in high school, wanted anal all the time and it took 2 hours to finally cum after going soft every minute…”

I’m literally dead.
    [/quote]

Lmao I cracked up reading this back… I mean it ain’t a lie… Also I’m on a 7 meal a day plan to get my metabolism going, I used to only eat once a day med day… 3-4pm…

I’m trying to get as big as I can while shedding some belly fat, not trying to shred in general as I’m going to be bulking up to the 300lb mark but I’d like to look decent while going up in weight instead of having a beer belly all the time.
    [hr]
    [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘63285’ dateline=‘1564638018’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Tbh, guy comes across as pretty uneducated. The “I am for sure 30+% BF, I may actually be 40%!” then when he posts pictures, he is more like 15%.

But yeah, Tren is a terrible idea.
    [hr]
    [quote=“Karma” pid=‘63240’ dateline=‘1564619319’]
    [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘63238’ dateline=‘1564618229’]
    God damn this is rough.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, so your specific history might have made you some amazingly creature that holds body fat in a certain way… but I highly highly doubt it. Especially at the levels you are suggesting (10% legs vs. 70% stomach).

Your doctor sounds terrible. 500mg/week of Test for TRT? Unless you are literally one of the worst responders I have ever heard of, that is entirely too much. And I am not sure why you would stop TRT during your recovery from your accident, unless if was an insurance/financial reason. If anything, that would be an even better time to stay on TRT and not suddenly stop.

I am not saying you are not going to get any results from this cycle. You likely would. But I highly doubt it would be the results you want. First of all, on a cycle that high in Test and as a first time user, your estrogen is going to be all over the place. You will be holding a ton of water (even with the Tren) and look like you have gotten even fatter. I assume that isn’t what you want at all. Second, you say the AAS are going to suddenly increase your drive to go to the gym and eat right. That is highly, highly doubtful. They are going to make it even more complicated, and your drive will likely suffer. That is why it is advised you don’t start until you have a committed routine and a solid drive. What happens when you start only being able to sleep 2 hours a night and your joints are killing you because of added muscle mass and your E2 being fucked up? Your “drive” to go to the gym will take a big hit, and then you will likely turn to comfort food. Tren and fucked up E2 makes will make you crave carbs, and specifically sweets.

You should drop Tren because of all the side effects that come with it. On your first cycle, you already have enough to figure out about your hormones; adding Tren just makes everything 10x more complicated. The sides of Tren can also be pretty harsh, which aren’t something you want when you have only been working out (seriously) for 3 months.

I stick by my original advice: Drop Tren. Drop Test to ~250mg/week (already above TRT doses and you will see decent results without the massive amounts of sides you will get on 750mg/week). Cut for 3-4 months; you should be able to lose 20-30 lbs of fat during this time and might even add some LBM as well because of the Test. Then you can go on an actual cruise from there (100-150mg/week of Test) and re-asses to your goals.

Honestly, you really should have figured and planned this out before hand. Now, Tren A is almost saturated in your blood, and you have 2 year old gear in burning a hole in your pocket begging you to use it irresponsibly.
    [/quote]

Man, I appreciate this response very much. I honestly didn’t think I was overdoing it with the Test because of my doctor giving me 500mg a week in my past, you can’t blame me for that. I’ve been doing some searching and a lot of others recommend 200-300mg a week for the first cycle as well. Do you think it’s alright to just come off Tren even after 800mg shots already in the last 2 weeks? Would it be better to maybe bring the tren down to 50-100mg a week to keep something in my system for maybe just another 4 weeks with a 200-300mg Test E a week? Or is that still too much?

I need guidance…

As for my meals, I have to start counting calories but also need to know how much to take in on the daily. The goal is to bulk but loose some belly fat for me, I’m not sure if cardio will do much as I’ve heard compound movement is the best way to gain muscle and lose belly.
    [hr]
    Just something I wanted to also throw out there and get some opinions on, if you inject in the glutes and/or quads, are you safe to workout legs right after? I’m experiencing some weird shit that I haven’t had issues with ever. With my TRT I never had PIP and in the last 2 weeks I’ve never had PIP, I still don’t. However 2 days ago I injected 1cc Tren in my left glute, and 1cc Test in the right, with 0.5cc Tren in my right quad. I hit legs a hour after and I was fine, it was late night so I shower, go to bed, wake up and my ass and leg is itchy as fuck… No pain but itchy and red… I thought maybe just a reaction but I didn’t get with the last 8 or so shots, so why these?

I’m thinking maybe when working out legs the oil was squeezed to the surface? Is this possible? Yesterday I felt the oil lumps as always when I touch it, but again no pain. I put a electric heating pad over night under my ass, slept on my back which is out of the ordinary as I sleep on my stomach regularly, I woke up this morning and the redness has faded away completely and no more itch. What was this? Is my theory right about the oil coming up to the surface?

• [quote=“Karma” pid=‘63372’ dateline=‘1564691734’]

Man, I appreciate this response very much. I honestly didn’t think I was overdoing it with the Test because of my doctor giving me 500mg a week in my past, you can’t blame me for that. I’ve been doing some searching and a lot of others recommend 200-300mg a week for the first cycle as well. Do you think it’s alright to just come off Tren even after 800mg shots already in the last 2 weeks? Would it be better to maybe bring the tren down to 50-100mg a week to keep something in my system for maybe just another 4 weeks with a 200-300mg Test E a week? Or is that still too much?

I need guidance…

As for my meals, I have to start counting calories but also need to know how much to take in on the daily. The goal is to bulk but loose some belly fat for me, I’m not sure if cardio will do much as I’ve heard compound movement is the best way to gain muscle and lose belly.
    [hr]
    Just something I wanted to also throw out there and get some opinions on, if you inject in the glutes and/or quads, are you safe to workout legs right after? I’m experiencing some weird shit that I haven’t had issues with ever. With my TRT I never had PIP and in the last 2 weeks I’ve never had PIP, I still don’t. However 2 days ago I injected 1cc Tren in my left glute, and 1cc Test in the right, with 0.5cc Tren in my right quad. I hit legs a hour after and I was fine, it was late night so I shower, go to bed, wake up and my ass and leg is itchy as fuck… No pain but itchy and red… I thought maybe just a reaction but I didn’t get with the last 8 or so shots, so why these?

I’m thinking maybe when working out legs the oil was squeezed to the surface? Is this possible? Yesterday I felt the oil lumps as always when I touch it, but again no pain. I put a electric heating pad over night under my ass, slept on my back which is out of the ordinary as I sleep on my stomach regularly, I woke up this morning and the redness has faded away completely and no more itch. What was this? Is my theory right about the oil coming up to the surface?
    [/quote]

So, based off what you said here, you shouldn’t bulk. You don’t bulk when you are 30+% body fat; period.

Yes, you can drop the Tren straight out. Tren isn’t a naturally occurring hormone in your body, so you don’t have to worry about HPTA recover like if you suddenly stopped Test.

You need to get this concept of “belly fat” out of your mind. It is fat. You lose fat the same way on your belly as you do all over (at least, until you are at much much lower levels than you are now). Cardio is a good way to increase caloric expenditure, but it comes down to your diet. You need to get your diet dialed in. That should be priority #1.

How much you actually need to eat is going to depend on your activity level; I would guess you are burning about 2500 calories per day. So I would suggest an intake of about 2000 calories per day. When you are on Test, you should be able to lose a significant amount of fat while also maintaining or even increasing you LBM. And don’t fucking bulk to 300lbs at 6’, my god.

Yes, you should be able to workout your legs the same day you pin glutes/quads. Lots of people report that it helps reduce PIP. I don’t know why the fuck you are pinning 2.5ml in a single day, but if you are stopping Tren, it shouldn’t matter. What I would guess happened is some oil leaked out of the muscle; probably due to pinning error. It shouldn’t be a big issue, but I have never experienced that (or anything at all similar) so I can’t help too much.

A heating pad is nice, and many report that it helps. IIRC, sleeping on your stomach is pretty poor in the first place, most recommendations I have read indicate that sleeping on your back or side is preferable.

• Also, how long are the needles you are using? If you’re as fat as you say you are you might be pinning sub q if you aren’t getting the needle through all of the fat and into the muscle.

That sounds dickish, but I don’t mean for it to be.

• [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘63382’ dateline=‘1564695259’]
    Also, how long are the needles you are using? If you’re as fat as you say you are you might be pinning sub q if you aren’t getting the needle through all of the fat and into the muscle.

That sounds dickish, but I don’t mean for it to be.
    [/quote]

Not dickish at all, I’m using 1.5 inch 22 gauge, I go in the whole 1.5 inch for my glutes and about 1 inch for the quads, I feel a weird pressure as if I hit a nerve at 1.5 inches for the quads so I stop at about 1 inch in.
    [hr]
    [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘63381’ dateline=‘1564694526’]
    [quote=“Karma” pid=‘63372’ dateline=‘1564691734’]

I need guidance…

[hr]

[/quote]

So, based off what you said here, you shouldn’t bulk. You don’t bulk when you are 30+% body fat; period.

Yes, you can drop the Tren straight out. Tren isn’t a naturally occurring hormone in your body, so you don’t have to worry about HPTA recover like if you suddenly stopped Test.

You need to get this concept of “belly fat” out of your mind. It is fat. You lose fat the same way on your belly as you do all over (at least, until you are at much much lower levels than you are now). Cardio is a good way to increase caloric expenditure, but it comes down to your diet. You need to get your diet dialed in. That should be priority #1.

How much you actually need to eat is going to depend on your activity level; I would guess you are burning about 2500 calories per day. So I would suggest an intake of about 2000 calories per day. When you are on Test, you should be able to lose a significant amount of fat while also maintaining or even increasing you LBM. And don’t fucking bulk to 300lbs at 6’, my god.

Yes, you should be able to workout your legs the same day you pin glutes/quads. Lots of people report that it helps reduce PIP. I don’t know why the fuck you are pinning 2.5ml in a single day, but if you are stopping Tren, it shouldn’t matter. What I would guess happened is some oil leaked out of the muscle; probably due to pinning error. It shouldn’t be a big issue, but I have never experienced that (or anything at all similar) so I can’t help too much.

A heating pad is nice, and many report that it helps. IIRC, sleeping on your stomach is pretty poor in the first place, most recommendations I have read indicate that sleeping on your back or side is preferable.
    [/quote]

Alright my man, I’m going to listen to your guidance and do it your way for this cycle. As far as burning calories goes, I’m walking around as a errand boy at a jewelry district from 8am to 6pm, I barley get to sit down and I only do when I eat usually or to tie my shoes. I have the freedom to eat multiple times during the day but also mentioning this as I feel I burn more than 5,000 calories within these hours on the day. Not sure how to calculate it exactly except that I burn roughly 300 calories on a treadmill walking for an hour, multiple it by 10 hours That’s 3,000. I’m sure with the constant activities I burn at least 500 calories a hour.

Another thing about me is that I can burn fat and lose weight easy and fast, not sure if its genetics but I was skinny as a kid and a hard gainer. I can literally lose 30 pounds in total body weight, being water weight or not in a matter of a week. I just barley see any appearance difference with the stomach fat. Although I do see a significant weight difference in my arms and legs, they shrink tremendously. An example would be my arms, they are roughly 28 inches around and in the “fasting deit” I use to lose this amount of weight in the week brings down my arms diameter to 20 inches.

Another issue I’m having is sweating, I sweat as if I jumped in a pool and came right out just within 10 minutes of cycling or running. People say my body is just naturally warm so the body tries to cool it down, not necessarily burning fat as I used to think the more I sweat the more fat I would loose lol.

• OP is either trolling or really dumb af. Also in what world is 270x8 bench “strong” for a ~250lb guy?? Bulking to 300lbs @ 6ft while already fat AF? I’m literally dying rn.

Good read OP.