Olympia labs, should i worry?

Topic created · 3 Posts · 146 Views
  • Just saw the post about Olympia labs. I had placed an order with them and had a positive experience this past week and used the product. After seeing the post about fake lab results I am very worried about safety concerns. Should I be concerned about the safety of the product I received and used?

• You should be extremely worried for both your health, and your overall wellbeing. I’d get rid of any and all evidence of your purchase, actually get rid of anything steroid related you have on you physically and also digitally. If you’ve used any of his gear, oral or injectable, please seek medical attention immediately. You could be at risk for full body necrosis, and even you get lucky in terms of infectious diseases, the cops are going to get you soon… Clean house, get to hospital ASAP bud.

• [quote=“liftingislife19” pid=‘63132’ dateline=‘1564542051’]
    Just saw the post about Olympia labs. I had placed an order with them and had a positive experience this past week and used the product. After seeing the post about fake lab results I am very worried about safety concerns. Should I be concerned about the safety of the product I received and used?
    [/quote]

Dont take their capsules. They seemingly had no clue how to dose the pills. That was a big part of their lab results