Inj. versions of m1t/mTren/sdrol review

Topic created · 11 Posts · 759 Views
  • Can someone who has tried the 3 above do a comparison? Preferably inj. version but oral is ok too.

On a scale of 1 to 5:

Strength:
    Mass:
    Pump:
    Vascularity:

Side effects:

I’m currently running sdrol at 10mg PWO and the pump/vascularity on it is absolutely ridiculous.

• I personally didn’t like mtren alone. In Godzilla piss I loved it along with the sdrol. Haven’t tried sdrol or m1t individually but once fusion has m1t in stock I’m ordering it. I’ll update this once I do get my hands on it, starting with 15mg a day and will titrate my dosage from there.

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘63031’ dateline=‘1564504028’]
    I personally didn’t like mtren alone. In Godzilla piss I loved it along with the sdrol. Haven’t tried sdrol or m1t individually but once fusion has m1t in stock I’m ordering it. I’ll update this once I do get my hands on it, starting with 15mg a day and will titrate my dosage from there.
    [/quote]

Sounds good. What was the concentration for the Godzilla piss? I’ve been on 10mg sdrol for 5 weeks now and have no sides. I’ve read of inj. Sdrol not changing liver values because of how injectables work.

• [quote=“brownlakai” pid=‘63045’ dateline=‘1564509339’]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘63031’ dateline=‘1564504028’]
    I personally didn’t like mtren alone. In Godzilla piss I loved it along with the sdrol. Haven’t tried sdrol or m1t individually but once fusion has m1t in stock I’m ordering it. I’ll update this once I do get my hands on it, starting with 15mg a day and will titrate my dosage from there.
    [/quote]

Sounds good. What was the concentration for the Godzilla piss? I’ve been on 10mg sdrol for 5 weeks now and have no sides. I’ve read of inj. Sdrol not changing liver values because of how injectables work.
    [/quote]

• 50mg Testosterone Base
    • 50mg Trenbolone Base
    • 20mg Superdrol
    • 1mg Mtren
      Per 1ml

Honestly 1/2ml of this stuff could be used and you could yield great benefits, 1ml is intense.

• I might brew up something like this but not sure if it would require Guaiacol or EO or not. Possibly 20mg sdrol 50 trne and 20mg m1t

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘63046’ dateline=‘1564509570’]
    [quote=“brownlakai” pid=‘63045’ dateline=‘1564509339’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

• 50mg Testosterone Base
    • 50mg Trenbolone Base
    • 20mg Superdrol
    • 1mg Mtren
      Per 1ml

Honestly 1/2ml of this stuff could be used and you could yield great benefits, 1ml is intense.
    [/quote]

do you need blood level saturation in order for this stuff to be effective? i.e. does it need to be taken every day or can you just take before specific workouts for a strength boost? Wondering how potent that boost might be

• [quote=“bigmamba” pid=‘63067’ dateline=‘1564518031’]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘63046’ dateline=‘1564509570’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

• 50mg Testosterone Base
    • 50mg Trenbolone Base
    • 20mg Superdrol
    • 1mg Mtren
      Per 1ml

[/quote]

do you need blood level saturation in order for this stuff to be effective? i.e. does it need to be taken every day or can you just take before specific workouts for a strength boost? Wondering how potent that boost might be
    [/quote]

Nope! I used it as a preworkout once a week on chest day. The tren/test no ester is in and out of your system quickly. Sdrol and mtren are also in effect fast as well. I’d take it 45-60mins preworkout and felt a pretty drastic increase in strength. Also provides great focus, stamina and intensity. After using a whole vial I had added some size that I have kept on my chest and haven’t lost any of it. I would definitely recommend trying it as a preworkout but maybe start with .5ml to assess how you feel on it. Fusion labs carries it but I believe it is out of stock at the moment.

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘63069’ dateline=‘1564518889’]
    [quote=“bigmamba” pid=‘63067’ dateline=‘1564518031’]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘63046’ dateline=‘1564509570’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

• 50mg Testosterone Base
    • 50mg Trenbolone Base
    • 20mg Superdrol
    • 1mg Mtren
      Per 1ml

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nope! I used it as a preworkout once a week on chest day. The tren/test no ester is in and out of your system quickly. Sdrol and mtren are also in effect fast as well. I’d take it 45-60mins preworkout and felt a pretty drastic increase in strength. Also provides great focus, stamina and intensity. After using a whole vial I had added some size that I have kept on my chest and haven’t lost any of it. I would definitely recommend trying it as a preworkout but maybe start with .5ml to assess how you feel on it. Fusion labs carries it but I believe it is out of stock at the moment.
    [/quote]

Thanks so much bro, I might give it a try

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘63031’ dateline=‘1564504028’]
    [/quote]

Could you please tell me why you didn’t care for MTren alone? I was a finger tap away from ordering some haha

• [quote=“derp565” pid=‘63264’ dateline=‘1564627594’]
    [/quote]

Could you please tell me why you didn’t care for MTren alone? I was a finger tap away from ordering some haha
    [/quote]

I just didn’t feel great mentally. I had great aggression, strength and endurance while on it and never wanted to leave the gym. I didn’t feel much at 500mg, did as much as 2mg and definitely got crazy focus and aggression. The problem was after the gym I’d either be extremely anxious or I’d just get aggravated about the dumbest things, worse than I do on regular tren. I just want to point out that I don’t do well on regular Trenbolone, so if you do handle sides well I think mtren would be good for you. I only used it as a preworkout though, no more than once a week. I ended up trashing almost half a vial of 10mg/ml mtren because it just wasn’t for me.

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘63266’ dateline=‘1564628695’]
    [quote=“derp565” pid=‘63264’ dateline=‘1564627594’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I just didn’t feel great mentally. I had great aggression, strength and endurance while on it and never wanted to leave the gym. I didn’t feel much at 500mg, did as much as 2mg and definitely got crazy focus and aggression. The problem was after the gym I’d either be extremely anxious or I’d just get aggravated about the dumbest things, worse than I do on regular tren. I just want to point out that I don’t do well on regular Trenbolone, so if you do handle sides well I think mtren would be good for you. I only used it as a preworkout though, no more than once a week. I ended up trashing almost half a vial of 10mg/ml mtren because it just wasn’t for me.
    [/quote]

Gotcha, thank you very much! Maybe your problem was you didn’t run MTren, Tren, and M1T at the same time :)