Misriah - Bad Experience

Topic created · 5 Posts · 498 Views
  • Hi, long time lurker but first time poster. Been around long before SST was removed from reddit. Never had much of a reason to post as all my experiences with sources on here had been great, until I placed an order with Misriah.

I placed the following order on July 15th:
    2x Test E 500
    2x Tren E 250
    1x Inj. Superdrol.

Didn’t receive a response back and didn’t think much of it as sources generally just go ahead and ship after payment.

Waited a week to reach out regarding the status of my order, never received a response. Couple days later I reached out to the Misriah Rep, who just told me that my inquiry was forwarded onto some other Misriah email and that they would reach back out to me. No response after that, until July 27th when Misriah Rep told me my package would be delivered August 1st.

Today is July 29th and I received a package, not containing what I ordered, and 3 days earlier than August 1st (???). I received:
    3x Test E 250 (less than the 2x Test E 500 I ordered)
    2x Tren E (completely crashed)
    1x Nandrolone (didn’t order this…)
    30 ct 10mg Superdrol (I paid $20 more for injectable…)

Also, all the labels on the vials are different and just looks sketch. Overall bad experience and will not be ordering again. Figured I’d contribute my first ever review and help somebody avoid this hassle, especially considering there are much better sources out there.

• [quote=“Averagemuscle” pid=‘62956’ dateline=‘1564444233’]
    Hi, long time lurker but first time poster. Been around long before SST was removed from reddit. Never had much of a reason to post as all my experiences with sources on here had been great, until I placed an order with Misriah.

I placed the following order on July 15th:
    2x Test E 500
    2x Tren E 250
    1x Inj. Superdrol.

Didn’t receive a response back and didn’t think much of it as sources generally just go ahead and ship after payment.

Waited a week to reach out regarding the status of my order, never received a response. Couple days later I reached out to the Misriah Rep, who just told me that my inquiry was forwarded onto some other Misriah email and that they would reach back out to me. No response after that, until July 27th when Misriah Rep told me my package would be delivered August 1st.

Today is July 29th and I received a package, not containing what I ordered, and 3 days earlier than August 1st (???). I received:

Also, all the labels on the vials are different and just looks sketch. Overall bad experience and will not be ordering again. Figured I’d contribute my first ever review and help somebody avoid this hassle, especially considering there are much better sources out there.
    [/quote]

Have you reached out to misriah or his rep about your incorrect package? They should resend you everything you paid for, regardless if they screwed up and already sent you products. Reading their source page weeks ago, they were having various issues.

Thanks for sharing. I agree, I would be hesitant to use this source after reading this and the last misriah ta review. There are other sources here who you don’t have to worry about getting your package.

• @“Misriah_Rep”

• Hello sir. I am very sorry to hear about your negative order experience. We have certainly been having some turbulence in the past month while we adjust stock, switch order procedures, and overall try to wrinkle out the creases in our rapidly expanding volume/demand. None of that, however, can excuse the issues you’ve had.

If you have not already, please reach out to orders@misriahsupplies.com or rep@misriahsupplies.com (shared inbox) and give us the opportunity to make things right for you.

If I may clarify a couple of the things you have addressed:

[quote=“Averagemuscle” pid=‘62956’ dateline=‘1564444233’]
    No response after that, until July 27th when Misriah Rep told me my package would be delivered August 1st.[/quote]

I am deeply apologetic for my delay in communication. I will admit with full transparency that I was not prepared for the volume of E-mail I received while taking over for Misriah, and have had a lot of backlog learning how to manage it all. It was a growing pain for me, and I regret very much that it caused such an issue for you.

I reached out to the Misriah Rep, who just told me that my inquiry was forwarded onto some other Misriah email and that they would reach back out to me.
    [/quote]

The Rep address you reached out to was no longer an active contact, that is why you were forwarded to the correct address.

Earlier this month we received feedback that some E-mails sent were not appearing in our inbox (particularly Tutanota with the recent outages). Many days Misriah was not able to login or view his mail at all. We relayed in our source thread&main post that Misriah’s Tutanota was no longer a reliable form of contact and asked that customers communicate with me instead. To attempt to remedy this situation and ensure no E-mails were missed, we announced a move of all orders to a single address (our new orders@misriahsupplies.com). We wanted to stop all correspondence with our old addresses since they had proven unreliable. In no way was I attempting to dodge your concerns, and if I had been able to confirm the tracking number at that time, I would have given it to you.

Today is July 29th and I received a package, not containing what I ordered, and 3 days earlier than August 1st (???).
    [/quote]

Though I hate that it took til the 29th for your pack to land, there’s actually nothing wrong with the delivery date I quoted you. I gave you what your tracking showed me via USPS (Estimated Delivery Date showed as August 1st), and USPS ended up getting it to you before their expected date. If your address qualifies for it, I recommend using Informed Delivery (if the source you use does not provide a tracking #) - it can be very helpful for those who want to keep a close eye on their deliveries. I do want to stress that I understand this is not the underlying issue; bottom line is that your communication, T/A and order accuracy with us was not acceptable.

[quote=“Averagemuscle” pid=‘62956’ dateline=‘1564444233’] I received:
    [/quote]

Looking at your E-mails with us, I think I understand what happened to have been a miscommunication/misunderstanding. Still, no matter how things came to be, I wish to take 110% responsibility for the inaccuracy of your order. (As is only right). No matter what, it is our job as a source to confirm and deliver the correct contents you requested and paid for.

• Tren E: The crashing on this product is likely due to temperature fluctuations during shipment; this is something Tren can be particularly prone to. If you would still like to use it and you are able to gently heat it, it should return to it’s proper state.
    • Nandrolone: This one is not any mix up or misunderstanding. An item you had originally desired was OOS at time of sale; Misriah likes to surprise people with random freebies for the inconvenience.

all the labels on the vials are different and just looks sketch.
    [/quote]

I apologize the aesthetic is not as pleasant when put together like that, but I assure you that it is just that: appearance differences. The product is still the same high quality, high rated gear we have always provided. We’ve cycled through a few different kinds of labels, printers and designs with our latest batches, trying to get a feel for what kind of make over we want to give to our domestic stock.

I hope to hear from you soon so that we may work out an acceptable solution. Thank you.

Take care,

Misriah Rep

• Just emailed you