Hair Loss

Topic created · 9 Posts · 541 Views
  • Just started my 500mg/week Test E and 50mg ED Anadrol cycle. Starting to notice the hair on the sides of my head is getting very thin. I have a full head of good healthy hair, just the sides are getting thin.

I realize this happens and is normal, but what are some ways to maybe slow this down, treat it, or even prevent it?

Thanks!

• [quote=“rdavis301” pid=‘62926’ dateline=‘1564431388’]
    Just started my 500mg/week Test E and 50mg ED Anadrol cycle. Starting to notice the hair on the sides of my head is getting very thin. I have a full head of good healthy hair, just the sides are getting thin.

I realize this happens and is normal, but what are some ways to maybe slow this down, treat it, or even prevent it?

Thanks!
    [/quote]

You can try a few things : you can try and use shampoo with Biotin in it that may stifle the thinning of hair however this will likely only slow it.

You can also look into Corticosteroids injections as a “oh shit” measure if you notice this pattern accelerate. If you do some reading there is literature that suggests that this will always be the case for you as long as you run gear so it’s best to try and mitigate this as quick as possible.

The issue seems that you are predisposed to higher DHT levels causing hair loss. This is most commonly a genetic based thing.

• My problem is hair gain. Everywhere.

Just started my 500mg/week Test E and 50mg ED Anadrol cycle. Starting to notice the hair on the sides of my head is getting very thin. I have a full head of good healthy hair, just the sides are getting thin.

Thanks!
    [/quote]

The anadrol will have an effect on hairloss. Finasteride is incredibly effective with Test and hair loss. There are compunds that are not dht based that have less hair loss.

http://www.hairlossfromsteroids.com/Specific-Steroids-and-Hair-Loss.html

Here is a decent resource based on hair loss from steroids.

Tbol and var are quite easy on the hairline with some test.

You can use Nizoral and topical stuff like Rogaine. Those are the best options with finasteride. If you run fin do not use deca as it will cause some issues.

• honestly bro if you just started your cycle and you’re actually shedding hair on 500mg test and 50mg anadrol you could be in trouble. as other said above you can look into preventive measures but imo you’ll be fighting an uphill battle. might want to drop the anadrol and use something else if hair is a concern.

• [quote=“Bluesec” pid=‘62930’ dateline=‘1564433924’]
    [quote=“rdavis301” pid=‘62926’ dateline=‘1564431388’]

Thanks!
    [/quote]

You can try a few things : you can try and use shampoo with Biotin in it that may stifle the thinning of hair however this will likely only slow it.

You can also look into Corticosteroids injections as a “oh shit” measure if you notice this pattern accelerate. If you do some reading there is literature that suggests that this will always be the case for you as long as you run gear so it’s best to try and mitigate this as quick as possible.

The issue seems that you are predisposed to higher DHT levels causing hair loss. This is most commonly a genetic based thing.
    [/quote]

I agree that I am predisposed to higher DHT levels - I also get pretty bad acne. Thank you for the feedback.

• [quote=“dexes” pid=‘62962’ dateline=‘1564448141’]

Thanks!
    [/quote]

The anadrol will have an effect on hairloss. Finasteride is incredibly effective with Test and hair loss. There are compunds that are not dht based that have less hair loss.

http://www.hairlossfromsteroids.com/Specific-Steroids-and-Hair-Loss.html

Here is a decent resource based on hair loss from steroids.

Tbol and var are quite easy on the hairline with some test.

You can use Nizoral and topical stuff like Rogaine. Those are the best options with finasteride. If you run fin do not use deca as it will cause some issues.
    [/quote]
    [hr]
    Beware. Finasteride may help you keep your hair but along with that comes many negative side effects. I decided being bald was better than using finasteride. I felt loke a bitch. And i was prescribed so i onow it was legit.

• [quote=“rdavis301” pid=‘62990’ dateline=‘1564461108’]
    [quote=“Bluesec” pid=‘62930’ dateline=‘1564433924’]

Thanks!
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I agree that I am predisposed to higher DHT levels - I also get pretty bad acne. Thank you for the feedback.
    [/quote]

Glad I could help. :)

Thanks!
    [/quote]

Drop the anadrol ASAP. I have dealt with hair loss, and getting some back. Its a battle, but there are a lot of preventative measures.

Nizoral EOD is one of the first steps(make sure you use a conditioner as well)
    Ru58841 has been said to eliminate dht from the scalp, some see results, some don’t. Make sure you have a good source.
    Finasteride is a great option, some claim sides…but that’s like 2% of people or some crap. Try it out and see, it is worth it. I take 1mg. Can always bump up to 2.5mg as well depending on what you’re taking (jonnnybravo on ig claims he uses that and grew his hair back when he first started taking trt)
    Other cheap supps to help…
    Biotin
    Pygeum
    Saw palmetto
    Normal vitamins

Trust me bro, I take a lot to help with my hair. And have researched a TON. Biggest thing is you gotta stick to something cause it doesn’t just stop, or grow back overnight, over a week, or even over a month.

I’m currently doing 2mm dermarolling every Thursday
    Minoxidil 2x a day(except for the entire day after dermarolling sith 2mm)
    Ru58841 1x a day
    Vitamins ED
    FINASTERIDE 1mg everyday
    2iu growth
    And on sun-wed I also do .3mm dermarolling before applying mninoxidil at night.

Google minoxidil and dernarolling. There is a board with tonsss of results from people who used this and got results of regrowing hair(crown, hairline, etc) who did not get results from using just one or the other. There is also a study done on it as well, with exceptional results.

Lastly, looking back I wish I knew all this about hair. Once it’s gone, it’s gone and i personally feel like shit when it was thinning. No bear is worth it unless you don’t care about losing your hair. At best, taking very minimal test only to keep your hair longer, instead of running higher doses and whatever else, IMO is much more worth it than blasting and losing your hair.
    [hr]
    Forgot to mention, if you use ru58841, make sure you don’t use it anytime after dermarolling.

My routine.

Wake up and eat
    Supps
    Shower
    Ru58841 after drying hair
    Gym
    Shower
    Minoxidil after drying hair from shower
    8hrs in between or so
    Dermaroll
    Minoxidil right after dermarolling

Topical solutions they say need to be on your scalp for 3hrs. Lastly, sometimes I’ll dermaroll after my post gym shower. It’s essier to dermaroll with wet hair, but depends what’s going on for the day to do that, since your scalp will be red and a little irritated.