Hunter Tren A

Topic created · 10 Posts · 865 Views
  • Holy moly. Either the stuff which I was running is massively underdosed, or this is potent stuff.

A+

More sides, more aggression; noticed within a week of starting. This is at the same dosage as I was already running. Very much not a placebo effect (and the main reason I say this is my sheets are WAY more soaked than ever before since starting.)

Will order again.

• [quote=“warplain” pid=‘62915’ dateline=‘1564429260’]
    Holy moly. Either the stuff which I was running is massively underdosed, or this is potent stuff.

A+

More sides, more aggression; noticed within a week of starting. This is at the same dosage as I was already running. Very much not a placebo effect (and the main reason I say this is my sheets are WAY more soaked than ever before since starting.)

Will order again.
    [/quote]

Yeah man, Hunters tren a is some good shit. I bought a few bottles a couple months back with the intention of running 50mg/day ace and it was so damn strong I ended up running half that amount and only could handle it for a couple weeks. I turned mutant within like a week, so big and ripped so fast it’s comical

• [quote=“Primobro” pid=‘63142’ dateline=‘1564545885’]
    [quote=“warplain” pid=‘62915’ dateline=‘1564429260’]
    Holy moly. Either the stuff which I was running is massively underdosed, or this is potent stuff.

A+

Will order again.
    [/quote]

Yeah man, Hunters tren a is some good shit. I bought a few bottles a couple months back with the intention of running 50mg/day ace and it was so damn strong I ended up running half that amount and only could handle it for a couple weeks. I turned mutant within like a week, so big and ripped so fast it’s comical
    [/quote]

Is the Tren E just as good?

• [quote=“DonaldPump” pid=‘63150’ dateline=‘1564565463’]

[/quote]

I cant comment on this; but this is my second set of gear from Hunter now and everything has been spot on. I’d have zero hesitation trying the Tren E

• [quote=“DonaldPump” pid=‘63150’ dateline=‘1564565463’]
    [quote=“Primobro” pid=‘63142’ dateline=‘1564545885’]

A+

Will order again.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I had some older Tren E from him that I was running with great success. Got some recently and it was too much for me, had to quit - anxiety was out of control. I was running 400/wk along with 500/wk test. Somehow he found a way to make his gear even better. May try a lower dosage in the future with it, not sure.
    Currently running his Test U and will be adding some Test E in a few weeks for my next cycle. Great Stuff.

• [quote=“Sdpower” pid=‘63178’ dateline=‘1564586571’]
    [quote=“DonaldPump” pid=‘63150’ dateline=‘1564565463’]

A+

Will order again.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I had some older Tren E from him that I was running with great success. Got some recently and it was too much for me, had to quit - anxiety was out of control. I was running 400/wk along with 500/wk test. Somehow he found a way to make his gear even better. May try a lower dosage in the future with it, not sure.
    Currently running his Test U and will be adding some Test E in a few weeks for my next cycle. Great Stuff.
    [/quote]
    Good to know man, just realized he has all the purity testing on his list too, so guess it was a silly question lol

• [quote=“DonaldPump” pid=‘63225’ dateline=‘1564609242’]
    [quote=“Sdpower” pid=‘63178’ dateline=‘1564586571’]

A+

Will order again.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Good to know man, just realized he has all the purity testing on his list too, so guess it was a silly question lol
    [/quote]

Just because he posts purity testing on the compounds doesn’t mean his gear will be any good. He good have great raws but choose to brew his shit at half the potency to increase his profits but with Hunter, I’ve had nothing but great experiences with his tren ace, primo, mast prop, NPP, and Ment. I’m sure his other compounds are good too

• True. No absolute guarantees in this game but other sources don’t necessarily do the same. If had under-dosed product would likely not have a good rep. Starting my first cycle with his product.

[quote=“Primobro” pid=‘63276’ dateline=‘1564634834’]
    [quote=“DonaldPump” pid=‘63225’ dateline=‘1564609242’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Just because he posts purity testing on the compounds doesn’t mean his gear will be any good. He good have great raws but choose to brew his shit at half the potency to increase his profits but with Hunter, I’ve had nothing but great experiences with his tren ace, primo, mast prop, NPP, and Ment. I’m sure his other compounds are good too
    [/quote]

• [quote=“Primobro” pid=‘63276’ dateline=‘1564634834’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Very good point. I’ve always thought it would be really stupid for a source to not test their stuff and even MORE stupid to intentionally underdose it. Making money is about customer retention and word of mouth to the new guys, having a subpar product just to save money would be a good way to make sure the business doesn’t last long

• [quote=“DonaldPump” pid=‘63293’ dateline=‘1564651650’]
    [quote=“Primobro” pid=‘63276’ dateline=‘1564634834’]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Very good point. I’ve always thought it would be really stupid for a source to not test their stuff and even MORE stupid to intentionally underdose it. Making money is about customer retention and word of mouth to the new guys, having a subpar product just to save money would be a good way to make sure the business doesn’t last long
    [/quote]

I’m more concerned about taking gear that is overdosed. What if you think your 50mg/ day tren is 75mg. That is a massive dose increase for tren. Maybe too good isn’t “good.”