Cruise Blood Work Help

Topic created · 5 Posts · 341 Views
  • Been cruising for 4 weeks at 120 Test/week, 200 HCG/EOD. Just got bloods back: https://i.imgur.com/RYQBX9k.jpg

In the past I have cruised on 100 Test with 150 HCG EOD and it puts me at around 900 Test with estro in range. Why am I now elevated estro and just slightly higher test levels?

Should I take some aromasin to bring the estro down or start a protocol and if so how much?

Also is that growth hormone serum normal?

• Bloods look alright man. It means at this point and time that’s what the levels were. The e2 is a little high but not extreme. You can operate at that level if you have no sides. But if you would feel better I’d start with 12.5mg Asin 2x a week. Again though, if no sides, I wouldn’t be concerned personally.

For the gh, I believe it depends on when tbe bloods were drawn. GH is secreted at night. So if drawn first thing it might read higher. But it is in “normal” level as indicated by the range indicated. So I wouldn’t worry about that eaither.

• H[quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘62903’ dateline=‘1564424694’]
    Bloods look alright man. It means at this point and time that’s what the levels were. The e2 is a little high but not extreme. You can operate at that level if you have no sides. But if you would feel better I’d start with 12.5mg Asin 2x a week. Again though, if no sides, I wouldn’t be concerned personally.

For the gh, I believe it depends on when tbe bloods were drawn. GH is secreted at night. So if drawn first thing it might read higher. But it is in “normal” level as indicated by the range indicated. So I wouldn’t worry about that eaither.
    [/quote]

Ok thanks man. I honestly do feel some sides from estro. These bloods were drawn about 48 hours post test pin and about 24 hours post hcg pin. I will try 12.5 asin but I’m afraid it might crash me at twice a week. We will see.

Contemplating on lowering the doses to my old cruise doses.

• [quote=“MikeAlstott” pid=‘62906’ dateline=‘1564425933’]
    [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘62903’ dateline=‘1564424694’]
    Bloods look alright man. It means at this point and time that’s what the levels were. The e2 is a little high but not extreme. You can operate at that level if you have no sides. But if you would feel better I’d start with 12.5mg Asin 2x a week. Again though, if no sides, I wouldn’t be concerned personally.

[/quote]

Ok thanks man. I honestly do feel some sides from estro. These bloods were drawn about 48 hours post test pin and about 24 hours post hcg pin. I will try 12.5 asin but I’m afraid it might crash me at twice a week. We will see.
    [/quote]

Yeah definitely work it out for yourself with the Asin. If anything you can just get the e2 rest by itself to dial it in. My typical protocol was 12.5 on pin days with enan.

• [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘62907’ dateline=‘1564426072’]
    [quote=“MikeAlstott” pid=‘62906’ dateline=‘1564425933’]
    [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘62903’ dateline=‘1564424694’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah definitely work it out for yourself with the Asin. If anything you can just get the e2 rest by itself to dial it in. My typical protocol was 12.5 on pin days with enan.
    [/quote]

I just took 12.5 mg Asin. I think I’m super sensitive to HCG aromatization. I’m going to lower to 150 IU EOD and repull bloods in a couple weeks. Could it be that I just need to knock my E2 back into range and then I won’t need anymore AI for cruise?