What products should I start with??

Topic created · 12 Posts · 656 Views
  • I’m trying to figure out what I should start out with. I’m 20 and kinda overweight but with decent muscle mass. One of my friends told me to start with Test E and Winny. But I’m trying to drop fat and gain a little muscle. Any advice?

• How long have you been lifting? It seems like not long. If you don’t have your diet and routine in check don’t use steroids.

• Don’t do roids if you are fat. You’ll just get high bp, more fat and a broke dick

• I’ve been lifting on and off the past 2 years. My diets gotten better, cutting out sugar and garbage and trying to eat more cleaner and better alternatives. As well as watching calories.

• [quote=“Darkblade1782” pid=‘62677’ dateline=‘1564284701’]
    I’ve been lifting on and off the past 2 years. My diets gotten better, cutting out sugar and garbage and trying to eat more cleaner and better alternatives. As well as watching calories.
    [/quote]

I would personally say hold off for a bit and do a lot of research. Stick around these forums until you know how to properly run a cycle, meanwhile get your diet and routine dialed in. IMO your first cycle will yield the best results, so don’t waste it without having it all figured out.

• I’m around 225 and have a good amount of chest and stomach fat. I’m not incredibly overweight but improvement is much needed.
    I’m working on dieting and lifting more and trying to get past being stuck at 220.

• [quote=“Darkblade1782” pid=‘62679’ dateline=‘1564285421’]
    I’m around 225 and have a good amount of chest and stomach fat. I’m not incredibly overweight but improvement is much needed.
    I’m working on dieting and lifting more and trying to get past being stuck at 220.
    [/quote]

I’d say I’d your adamant on doing it, spend a few weeks and write down everything you need to run a cycle properly. Definitely start with just 500mg of test. I know how it is to wanna jump right in, but just take some time and research the basics. Here’s a good place to start:

https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki

If you have any questions (definitely search for it though using the search function here) feel free to ask away!

• Yelru gave great advice.

IMO though, you would be much better off going for an EC stack if you feel the need to add something. It is over the counter, not illegal, and you would see a boost in you caloric expenditure and a decrease in hunger.

Once you get to a lower weight, then you might look into AAS.

AAS has some inherant risks though, and it is a pretty big decision. I wouldn’t dive in because your friend thinks you should use Test E and Winny.

• I think just using Test E on a balanced diet with physical activity would be the safest and smartest bet.

• [quote=“Darkblade1782” pid=‘62684’ dateline=‘1564286493’]
    I think just using Test E on a balanced diet with physical activity would be the safest and smartest bet.
    [/quote]

I mean, I guess man.

The issue is using the Test E in general. It doesn’t sound like you are experienced or dedicated enough to use it to its full potential. Your posts read more like “Oh, I will start a balanced diet once I start taking Test E” and that is just a setup to fail.

I am not your mom though. Do what you want; just do research before you start so you don’t come back here in 3 months wondering why you now have tits.

• No no I get that lol. This main thread started because of something someone else said I should try but I wanted to get maybe a more well informed input.

• You’re super young and don’t need any AAS at the moment. Lifting on and off for two years is not enough consistency. You need to show real dedication and commitment to eating clean and lifting before you even think about this. Then do at least a year of research before that. This isn’t like taking anabiotic’s man. You Gotta be all In don’t take it lightly.