Any of you in the military can confirm this?

Topic created · 14 Posts · 954 Views
  • So backstory, I’ve been living on a military base for a month now doing some training, the instructors are former military and all that shit. This is my first time being in a military environment.

I swear, I’m getting sized up by every middle-aged guy there, like, they want to get in my face to talk some condescending shit and show them that they are over me and trying to show dominance/intimidation or some shit and of course be loud as fuck about it so everyone can hear.
    I’m not fucking huge or anything, 5’11, 230lbs, and I got a good chest, traps, and arms.

I’m just there to learn like everyone else. I don’t say shit, but after 4 weeks it’s getting old. What’s the best way to deal with this and not give a fuck?

• pity those pathetic has-beens

• Ex military here.
    It doesn’t matter where you go, it happens all over.

• [quote=“appropionate” pid=‘62599’ dateline=‘1564249418’]
    pity those pathetic has-beens
    [/quote]

You really are a depressing mess.

@“Niceguy19” it’s bound to happen dude. All of them live in an environment of constant authority and chomp at the bit to flex any sort of power they have on others. Most of that shit stops once they haze away their concern for you stealing whatever little dominance they had in their work circle before you came. Best to just let the shit roll off imo

• [quote=“superawesomename” pid=‘62618’ dateline=‘1564257047’]
    [quote=“appropionate” pid=‘62599’ dateline=‘1564249418’]
    [/quote]

@“Niceguy19” it’s bound to happen dude. All of them live in an environment of constant authority and chomp at the bit to flex any sort of power they have on others. Most of that shit stops once they haze away their concern for you stealing whatever little dominance they had in their work circle before you came. Best to just let the shit roll off imo
    [/quote]

Oh I don’t care in the slightest. I’m at the gym to train not give a shit about insecure betas

• [quote=“Niceguy19” pid=‘62623’ dateline=‘1564259786’]
    [quote=“superawesomename” pid=‘62618’ dateline=‘1564257047’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Oh I don’t care in the slightest. I’m at the gym to train not give a shit about insecure betas
    [/quote]

I’m in the gym to look at the fit Hispanic girls in my area

• @“Niceguy19” that’s the perfect mindset my man, focus on the MMC.

@“yelruP” bro all I have are deconditioned grannies halp

• [quote=“superawesomename” pid=‘62631’ dateline=‘1564263507’]
    @“Niceguy19” that’s the perfect mindset my man, focus on the MMC.

@“yelruP” bro all I have are deconditioned grannies halp
    [/quote]

We got a lot of those too. But for the most part it’s all hispanics, lots of girls that are blessed with insane lower body genetics. Not complaining

• Man up dude, what did you expect.

• [quote=“superawesomename” pid=‘62618’ dateline=‘1564257047’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Way to much drama here man.

Get your E2 checked. This shit happens from time to time; members have a spat over a disagreement, and then it starts spilling over into other threads. That is some immature bullshit. Trying to make personal attacks against someone to discredit what they are saying is dumb as fuck. If you don’t like what he is saying, then just ignore it. I ignore pippy now, because he just spouts the stupidest shit.

This isn’t fucking high school man. Either fuck or get over it.

• [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘62685’ dateline=‘1564286573’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Way to much drama here man.

Get your E2 checked. This shit happens from time to time; members have a spat over a disagreement, and then it starts spilling over into other threads. That is some immature bullshit. Trying to make personal attacks against someone to discredit what they are saying is dumb as fuck. If you don’t like what he is saying, then just ignore it. I ignore pippy now, because he just spouts the stupidest shit.

This isn’t fucking high school man. Either fuck or get over it.
    [/quote]

I’d rather touch tips but I don’t think I’d get the courtesy of a kiss tbh

• Are you one of the biggest dude there for the training? If so shitting on you is a tactic the instructors will use to express to the smaller peons that if they can fuck with the biggest dude the small people don’t stand a chance. It’s a common tactic that people in command use to keep everyone in line and enhance their perception of power and control.

In basic we had a fucking mountain of a man in training with us. The drill sergeants rode that dude and constantly called him out for anything and everything. At the end of training when the drill sergeants treated us like humans again they told him they rode him hard on purpose.

At the end of the day fuck it. You’ll be back to doing whatever the fuck you wanna do and they’ll be at that same place being miserable assholes. Suck it up and drive on bro.

• [quote=“SouthernCompounding” pid=‘62718’ dateline=‘1564321577’]
    [quote=“2FAST4YU” pid=‘62591’ dateline=‘1564244258’]
    So backstory, I’ve been living on a military base for a month now doing some training, the instructors are former military and all that shit. This is my first time being in a military environment.

I swear, I’m getting sized up by every middle-aged guy there, like, they want to get in my face to talk some condescending shit and show them that they are over me and trying to show dominance/intimidation or some shit and of course be loud as fuck about it so everyone can hear.
    I’m not fucking huge or anything, 5’11, 230lbs, and I got a good chest, traps, and arms.

I’m just there to learn like everyone else. I don’t say shit, but after 4 weeks it’s getting old. What’s the best way to deal with this and not give a fuck?
    [/quote]

Easiest route is to figure out whatever deficiency/insecurity it is that bothers them the most and then pick away at it like a scab. They’ll either have a meltdown over it or they’ll leave you alone. Either way, it’s a win.=
    [/quote]

I’ll give it a shot, but something really small cause these instructors got authority over me and can write me up and shit, but they do give me shit over tedious things that they just high five the girls or other people over and tell them it’s no big deal and they’ll work on it together. Shit irritates the fuck out of me cause when I slip up it’s I’m the biggest fuck up they ever saw.

[quote=“Zombpacalypse” pid=‘62811’ dateline=‘1564358248’]
    Are you one of the biggest dude there for the training? If so shitting on you is a tactic the instructors will use to express to the smaller peons that if they can fuck with the biggest dude the small people don’t stand a chance. It’s a common tactic that people in command use to keep everyone in line and enhance their perception of power and control.

In basic we had a fucking mountain of a man in training with us. The drill sergeants rode that dude and constantly called him out for anything and everything. At the end of training when the drill sergeants treated us like humans again they told him they rode him hard on purpose.

At the end of the day fuck it. You’ll be back to doing whatever the fuck you wanna do and they’ll be at that same place being miserable assholes. Suck it up and drive on bro.
    [/quote]

I’m the biggest in the unit, yes, and everyone sees me as the “alpha” when we first arrived. I’m not a dick by any means, I just like to workout. I never once came across as cocky or anything because what I was there to learn, I knew absolutely shit about, I’m just here to learn. I am getting called out for everything and anything and that’s fine, but man, you throw a female into my shoes and all of a sudden they slide away with everything.

They were picking on the other dudes initially as well, but as time went by, I’m in their line of sight for whatever reason, never once talked back or said a damn thing about it, took what they had to say and left when allowed.

I had some time to think about it this past weekend and hopefully, these guys are hard on me cause they see some potential in me for what we’re training for, otherwise, sucking it up is going to be hard especially when tren a is in the bloodstream lol

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘62627’ dateline=‘1564262030’]
    [quote=“Niceguy19” pid=‘62623’ dateline=‘1564259786’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I’m in the gym to look at the fit Hispanic girls in my area
    [/quote]

Hahaha I second that … nothin better than a sexy Latina