Preworkout

Topic created · 14 Posts · 933 Views
  • Which pre workout do you guys use? I’ve been using 2 scoops of C4. It’s pretty good - although after this batch I think I’m going to just start making my own pre workout - including DMAA. Anyone make their own pre workout?

• One Dbol about 1.5 hours before I go to the gym is my PWO. If you like there is a video of a guy buying bulk and making his PWO for 60 cents a day. 7wPTjMPOxbk < copy / paste that on youtube.

I don’t use scoops of anything other than protein powder but I have considered some of the PWOs provided by the Sources here. Its a matter of choice, I am not trying to discourage you from doing you.

• I’ve been digging those bang drinks lately

• The search function… use it

I don’t like vasoconstrictors because I find it had hard to really get a nice pump with them. So I avoid dmaa, adderall, etc and never go over 300mg caffeine.

I pseudo make me own. I have a very cheap ($20 for 120 servings when on sale) preworkout that I add L-citruline and beet root powder to. I also take a separate Shake about an hour before of liquid carbs, creatine and salt

• ** check dancin_queen’s reply below, I was wrong!

Check out Reign energy. They’re like Bang but more of everything (BCAA’s, creatine, etc). Same caffeine tho

• [quote=“ezv6_v2” pid=‘62917’ dateline=‘1564429613’]
    Check out Reign energy. They’re like Bang but more of everything (BCAA’s, creatine, etc). Same caffeine tho
    [/quote]

Reign doesn’t have creatine. Creatine mono isn’t water soluble so bang uses a trademarked “super creatine” that is supposed to dissolve. However, I read that indipendant testing shows little to no amounts of creatine in Bang, and definitely not the claimed amount.
    [hr]
    My favorite preworkout is GP from Fusion :p

But OTC stuff I can’t do high stims but I am a fan of glycerol in it. Currently using a small local brand that’s pretty much caffeine, glycerol, theanine, tyrosine. Really low caffeine.

• Broken arrow is the best value. Search this forum I posted a discount code somewhere for a $20 or so tub which is 30 servings. 6g citrulline 350mg caffeine 150mg dmha

• I got some broken arrow based on the thread and the discount. It’s tasty and peppy as fuck.

• I tried broken arrow off of yalls recomendation and like it. Also bought their sleep stuff, and its shit though. But the pre workout is legit.

• Most preworkouts are underdosed as fuck when it comes to the ingredients that matter - broken arrow is good if you want DMAA, legion pulse is good if you don’t, but really, just make your own. Way cheaper and you know exactly what you’re getting.

• [quote=“velano” pid=‘62959’ dateline=‘1564446312’]
    Most preworkouts are underdosed as fuck when it comes to the ingredients that matter - broken arrow is good if you want DMAA, legion pulse is good if you don’t, but really, just make your own. Way cheaper and you know exactly what you’re getting.
    [/quote]

I second Legion Pulse. It’s my favorite to date, tried it all from box store BS to Transparent Labs im currently taking just because its so damn expensive and I dont wanna waste it. Primeval Labs Ape Shit was the worst I ever tried. Tastes delicious but never even felt a thing. Even gave my wife a dose of it before one of her Spin Classes and she said she didn’t feel shit. I’ve been wanting to try Broken Arrow myself, i’m sure i’ll get some ordered but so far Legion Pulse is my fave.

• Ive been happy with Evogen EVP or EVP Plus (same but with a little caffeine). Just picked up some RedCon1 Big Noise, taken once and noticed a pretty nice pump… will need to try a few more times before I really make up my mind… If you want some stim shit --> RedCOn1 Total War is legit… old Mesomorph if you can get it was the fire… My buddy had some “Irate” bu Juggernaut… it has DMHA instead of DMAA - it was like a dirty DMAA, I definitely felt like a meth head but it gave me a lot of ups and downs emotionally even during my workout… one set I was like “fuck yes Im killin this shit I feel fuckin great” … 10 seconds later “Man I dont spend enough time with my wife and kids, fuck this I need to just take my ass home… AFTER I KILL THIS FUCKING SET”… I avoid that kind of shit most of the time LOL

• Also I’d like to point out that DMAA and DMHA are very vasoconstrictive and will potentially reduce pumps, as well as increasing blood pressure significantly in some people, so if you’re already prone to BP issues be careful.

• [quote=“timmyxxx187” pid=‘62980’ dateline=‘1564454615’]
    Ive been happy with Evogen EVP or EVP Plus (same but with a little caffeine). Just picked up some RedCon1 Big Noise, taken once and noticed a pretty nice pump… will need to try a few more times before I really make up my mind… If you want some stim shit --> RedCOn1 Total War is legit… old Mesomorph if you can get it was the fire… My buddy had some “Irate” bu Juggernaut… it has DMHA instead of DMAA - it was like a dirty DMAA, I definitely felt like a meth head but it gave me a lot of ups and downs emotionally even during my workout… one set I was like “fuck yes Im killin this shit I feel fuckin great” … 10 seconds later “Man I dont spend enough time with my wife and kids, fuck this I need to just take my ass home… AFTER I KILL THIS FUCKING SET”… I avoid that kind of shit most of the time LOL
    [/quote]

LMAOOOOOO this gave me a great laugh. Thanks for your input man haha