Synergy Forge Superdrol

Topic created · 7 Posts · 738 Views
  • Started Superdrol @40mg split into 2 20mg doses, morning and 45 minutes preworkout around 6:00pm. Yes, I know it’s a high dose, but I’ve been bodybuilding for 8 years and have NEVER gotten pumps like I have with this Sdrol. Up 11 lbs in 2 weeks, lethargy is non existant so far. Strength is up significantly as well. Their gear is absolutely, 100% good to go! Communication and T/A are still top notch as well.

• Holy shit 40mg? Insane man. Glad to hear its going well for you though. Synergy seems like a great source too

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘62538’ dateline=‘1564194594’]
    Holy shit 40mg? Insane man. Glad to hear its going well for you though. Synergy seems like a great source too
    [/quote]

So far they have a been a great source for me… Definitely my new go to

• You should give injectable a try. shit was a fun cycle earlier

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘62538’ dateline=‘1564194594’]
    Holy shit 40mg? Insane man. Glad to hear its going well for you though. Synergy seems like a great source too
    [/quote]

Yeah, I know it’s a serious dose. Haha. I’m taking plenty of cycle support and am having bloods done in a couple of days to see where I stand. But yeah, incredible results so far.
    [hr]
    [quote=“superawesomename” pid=‘62703’ dateline=‘1564308153’]
    You should give injectable a try. shit was a fun cycle earlier
    [/quote]

I may have to give this a try next time I decide to run sdrol!
    [hr]
    [quote=“Fatbricks” pid=‘62671’ dateline=‘1564283295’]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘62538’ dateline=‘1564194594’]
    [/quote]

So far they have a been a great source for me… Definitely my new go to
    [/quote]

I agree 100%. Fantastic source!

• [quote=“Bradful” pid=‘62533’ dateline=‘1564194125’]
    Started Superdrol @40mg split into 2 20mg doses, morning and 45 minutes preworkout around 6:00pm. Yes, I know it’s a high dose, but I’ve been bodybuilding for 8 years and have NEVER gotten pumps like I have with this Sdrol. Up 11 lbs in 2 weeks, lethargy is non existant so far. Strength is up significantly as well. Their gear is absolutely, 100% good to go! Communication and T/A are still top notch as well.
    [/quote]

Wow, that is a lot of superdrol! My thoughts in making 20mg pills was that people could split it, lol.

Just take care of your health please. That is the first priority. thank you for letting others know your experience. Are you getting a lot of sides at 40mg/ed?

• [quote=“Synergy Forge” pid=‘62952’ dateline=‘1564443429’]
    [quote=“Bradful” pid=‘62533’ dateline=‘1564194125’]
    Started Superdrol @40mg split into 2 20mg doses, morning and 45 minutes preworkout around 6:00pm. Yes, I know it’s a high dose, but I’ve been bodybuilding for 8 years and have NEVER gotten pumps like I have with this Sdrol. Up 11 lbs in 2 weeks, lethargy is non existant so far. Strength is up significantly as well. Their gear is absolutely, 100% good to go! Communication and T/A are still top notch as well.
    [/quote]

Wow, that is a lot of superdrol! My thoughts in making 20mg pills was that people could split it, lol.

Just take care of your health please. That is the first priority. thank you for letting others know your experience. Are you getting a lot of sides at 40mg/ed?
    [/quote]

Yeah I’m taking all the necessary precautions. Liver support, TUDCA, etc… 2 gallons of water per day. Planning on stopping the sdrol Monday (21 days). Finally starting to experience some lethargy, which is the only side effect so far. Up 1.5 inches in each bicep, 2 inches in each quad, 5 inches in chest. Zero bloat/water retention. Up 15 lbs now. Eating 4200 clean calories a day. Been a great little mini bulk!