Trustworthy pharma hgh source

Topic created · 16 Posts · 825 Views
  • Does anyone know where to find some legit pharma hgh? I don’t trust generics from what my friends with experience tell me it cost too much to produce for them to sell at such a low cost. Even a lot of pharma gh I’ve seen is too cheap and plentiful to be true. Could I be wrong? Any information would be very helpful

• Check gh15s opinion on pharma vs generic. Would I ever take generic? No

• First, check the source threads. There’s a source called PHARMAHGH

Second, gh15 is fucking stupid

Third, plz lord stop these threads asking for sources

• [quote=“propionate” pid=‘62513’ dateline=‘1564188223’]
    First, check the source threads. There’s a source called PHARMAHGH

[/quote]

I’m new to this site man I’m just looking to have a discussion about gh, for information about gh and to be pointed in the right direction. Thank you!

• Check out pharmahgh on here he sells FDA hgh. Quality of hormone matters, if you can, always go pharma route.

• [quote=“propionate” pid=‘62513’ dateline=‘1564188223’]

[/quote]

Seriously though every other post is who has legit hgh, who has the best test, any sources carry mtren it’s getting pretty bad. There’s a source thread one click away

• [quote=“ZugZugPowerShrug” pid=‘62519’ dateline=‘1564189868’]
    Check out pharmahgh on here he sells FDA hgh. Quality of hormone matters, if you can, always go pharma route.
    [/quote]

I always have and always will go that route. If I can shell out the dough

• [quote=“Beetlejuice” pid=‘62520’ dateline=‘1564190376’]
    [quote=“propionate” pid=‘62513’ dateline=‘1564188223’]

[/quote]

Seriously though every other post is who has legit hgh, who has the best test, any sources carry mtren it’s getting pretty bad. There’s a source thread one click away
    [/quote]

People need to stop helping these kinds of people. They need to go find the info on their own, it takes literally 2 minutes to find out the answer to his question. Threads like these make me sad

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘62526’ dateline=‘1564191234’]
    [quote=“Beetlejuice” pid=‘62520’ dateline=‘1564190376’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

People need to stop helping these kinds of people. They need to go find the info on their own, it takes literally 2 minutes to find out the answer to his question. Threads like these make me sad
    [/quote]

Quit wasting everyone’s time then and spend yours elsewhere. Or contribute some knowledge to the thread either way I don’t care

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘62526’ dateline=‘1564191234’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, it is part of the problem. People post low effort questions, get scolded, but get an answer. So it just continues.

OP, do some research yourself. At least have some kind of background knowledge. If you asked a legitimate question about whether Pharma vs Generics, that is one thing, but this is basically: “Guys, I heard generic is bad. Source for Pharma plz?” You aren’t creating a discussion like you claimed. You just want to be spoonfed information instead of finding it yourself.

To be completely fair though, I think that the forum and source page could use a revamp and update to hopefully solve some of these issues. Maybe an introductory forum for new accounts, and then they can only post in the dumb questions subforum for 14 days or something?

As for the source page; shit is out of date. Out of the verified sources, Cascade and Sasquatch are still there even though they are MIA. Australian Domestic, NZ Domestic, and UK/EU Domestic have been empty for the majority of the time since we moved to this site. And the unverified is worse; Jaguar and J&H are still listed. And Checkmate, Olympia, Synergy Forge, SRx, and PHTD are all missing. It is a bit harder to blame people when the source page is a complete mess, even though it doesn’t matter in this case.

I know the mods are busy and shit. This isn’t their day job; they have real lives that come first. Just pointing out some issues on the page.

• [quote=“Dieseljzanzibar” pid=‘62528’ dateline=‘1564191914’]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘62526’ dateline=‘1564191234’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Quit wasting everyone’s time then and spend yours elsewhere. Or contribute some knowledge to the thread either way I don’t care
    [/quote]

You’re the one wasting everyone’s time here, not me. You can find answers for yourself and not attempt to be spoonfed answers that are easily attainable by anyone with half a brain. This is a pattern with new users and it clutters the forums.

• [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘62531’ dateline=‘1564193391’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, it is part of the problem. People post low effort questions, get scolded, but get an answer. So it just continues.

OP, do some research yourself. At least have some kind of background knowledge. If you asked a legitimate question about whether Pharma vs Generics, that is one thing, but this is basically: “Guys, I heard generic is bad. Source for Pharma plz?” You aren’t creating a discussion like you claimed. You just want to be spoonfed information instead of finding it yourself.

To be completely fair though, I think that the forum and source page could use a revamp and update to hopefully solve some of these issues. Maybe an introductory forum for new accounts, and then they can only post in the dumb questions subforum for 14 days or something?

As for the source page; shit is out of date. Out of the verified sources, Cascade and Sasquatch are still there even though they are MIA. Australian Domestic, NZ Domestic, and UK/EU Domestic have been empty for the majority of the time since we moved to this site. And the unverified is worse; Jaguar and J&H are still listed. And Checkmate, Olympia, Synergy Forge, SRx, and PHTD are all missing. It is a bit harder to blame people when the source page is a complete mess, even though it doesn’t matter in this case.

I know the mods are busy and shit. This isn’t their day job; they have real lives that come first. Just pointing out some issues on the page.
    [/quote]

Well you’re not wrong about basically asking to be spoon fed a source but I did say any information on gh would be very helpful. Also if it’s such a dumb question why is everyone asking it? You contradicted yourself after hating and bring up reasons why people are asking in the first place. Things are always changing I had a good source before joining the site, that changed so I don’t feel bad for just asking despite what you people who’ve been on this site for a while think
    [hr]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘62536’ dateline=‘1564194425’]
    [quote=“Dieseljzanzibar” pid=‘62528’ dateline=‘1564191914’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You’re the one wasting everyone’s time here, not me. You can find answers for yourself and not attempt to be spoonfed answers that are easily attainable by anyone with half a brain. This is a pattern with new users and it clutters the forums.
    [/quote]

I wasn’t wasting my time until I started entertaining your nonsense. I did say any information about gh would be very helpful. You got anything worthwhile to contribute or na? If not go on another forum and keep hating it must be doing wonders for your gains. No one made you click on this

• [quote=“Dieseljzanzibar” pid=‘62539’ dateline=‘1564194690’]
    [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘62531’ dateline=‘1564193391’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well you’re not wrong about basically asking to be spoon fed a source but I did say any information on gh would be very helpful. Also if it’s such a dumb question why is everyone asking it? You contradicted yourself after hating and bring up reasons why people are asking in the first place. Things are always changing I had a good source before joining the site, that changed so I don’t feel bad for just asking despite what you people who’ve been on this site for a while think
    [hr]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘62536’ dateline=‘1564194425’]
    [quote=“Dieseljzanzibar” pid=‘62528’ dateline=‘1564191914’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I wasn’t wasting my time until I started entertaining your nonsense. I did say any information about gh would be very helpful. You got anything worthwhile to contribute or na? If not go on another forum and keep hating it must be doing wonders for your gains. No one made you click on this
    [/quote]

Does anyone know where to find some legit pharma hgh? I don’t trust generics from what my friends with experience tell me it cost too much to produce for them to sell at such a low cost. Even a lot of pharma gh I’ve seen is too cheap and plentiful to be true. Could I be wrong? Any information would be very helpful

You can literally find a source here called PHARMAHGH. Then you doubt the validity of the sources here just like 50 other people do. I’m not the only one saying this is annoying, this happens often and you can find these answers yourself if you looked for a few minutes.

• My cat could get closer to asking a good question by walking on keyboard op. You have a pea brain

If you can muster the ability to type through the gh carpal tunnel you can find genetics tested at 99%+ purity with no dimmer protein. If you want pharma get pharma, if you want tested generic hgh then you can check many sources here, the bloodwork and anecdotal on each source and their respective kits

We also have pharma gh here which you can check the anecdotal and bloodwork for their products as well

Regardless it’s stupid to ask this question. Use the search function this has been discussed in probably 10+ threads. You are lazy and aren’t creating any discussion besides us all agreeing you’re lazy and dumb

• [quote=“Dieseljzanzibar” pid=‘62539’ dateline=‘1564194690’]

[/quote]

I didn’t call it a dumb question. I said that it would be better it new people were regulated to the dumb questions subforum; which we already have. Threads there don’t usually get negative responses, and lots of threads can literally just be one post answers.

Your question was just very basic. “Can I get some information on GH?” isn’t a catalyst for a discussion. It is just basically you asking to be spoonfed or linked information, because you didn’t want to search this on your own.

And the main thing is; this happens a lot. Like a lot a lot. If you ran a search, or just looked back a few pages, you would see that this discussion gets brought up regularly. Here are some:

https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/Thread-Generic-vs-Pharma-HGH?highlight=generic

https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/Thread-Generic-vs-Pharma-HGH-Debate?highlight=generic

https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/Thread-HGH-question?highlight=generic

There are also multiple bloodworks posted using different HGH sources in the Bloodwork forum.

It’s one of those: Well this question isn’t terrible in itself (besides the way you phrased it and didn’t really start a discussion about anything in particular about generics, just what your friend(s) said) but it gets asked so many times, and each time the person asking has done no reading of the past discussions, that the conversation is just pointless and dies.

• @“DNPstoney” you are far too nice, a true Saint for the people who make these threads. I respect your patience