MegaDosing SoCo Dbol > Megadosing SoCo Anadrol

Topic created · 9 Posts · 729 Views
  • With the insane quality and price of his raws, It was feasible for me to embark on the mythical doses of 150mg dbol and 200mg anadrol respectively, separately of course.

Arnold wasnt kidding when he said they ate dbol like handfuks of candy.

Dbol: eupohoria, great pumos during workout, minimal water as dbol seems to be dryer at this high dose. I’m not the only one to experience this.

Anadrol: extreme headache and lethargy, crazy fullness throughout the day. Blood pressure went to SHIT. Completely unmanageable acid reflux and nausea.

Overall I think I’ll stick to 75-100mg anadrol when I do use it, it works the same but less all day fullness. I can manage sides at this dose too.

Dbol; this is super fun to run high in megadoses. I just started yesterday so I’ll keep the thread updated. PRd on squat as well but I’ll leave numbers out since people can’t seem to wrap their head around my power lol.

• Aren’t you the guy who claimed a 1050 squat? Not saying you didn’t, but a wise man once said “believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see”

• [quote=“mdwilson2011” pid=‘62438’ dateline=‘1564158201’]
    Aren’t you the guy who claimed a 1050 squat? Not saying you didn’t, but a wise man once said “believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see”
    [/quote]

1050 for easy 7s on BELT SQUATS. Yeah. I did.

• How are you managing estrogen ion that dose?

• Belt squats like the pit shark?

What are you actually squatting raw? Certainly nowhere near that (no offense intended). The pit shark is leg press tier in that the weight you’re moving isn’t at all indicative of your actual strength on the main lifts.

• [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘62453’ dateline=‘1564164342’]
    Belt squats like the pit shark?

What are you actually squatting raw? Certainly nowhere near that (no offense intended). The pit shark is leg press tier in that the weight you’re moving isn’t at all indicative of your actual strength on the main lifts.
    [/quote]

I can squat 700 to competiton depth in a belt and knee wraps
    [hr]
    [quote=“propionate” pid=‘62450’ dateline=‘1564163001’]
    How are you managing estrogen ion that dose?
    [/quote]

Since my body rejects AI and is super responsive I’ve found even better AI effects using Raloxifene. 30mg per day.

• [quote=“mdwilson2011” pid=‘62438’ dateline=‘1564158201’]
    Aren’t you the guy who claimed a 1050 squat? Not saying you didn’t, but a wise man once said “believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see”
    [/quote]

Nah, that was just a miscommunication. He said he was able to Belt Squat 1050lbs, which is a different exercise, comparable to Leg Press. He has a very high squat, but it isn’t over 1k.
    [hr]
    [quote=“Powerful77” pid=‘62485’ dateline=‘1564178460’]
    [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘62453’ dateline=‘1564164342’]

[/quote]

[hr]
    [/quote]

Since my body rejects AI and is super responsive I’ve found even better AI effects using Raloxifene. 30mg per day.
    [/quote]

I doubt Raloxifene is working like you think it does. Most likely, it is helping negate some of the side effects of having high estrogen. Raloxifene is a SERM, not an AI. It will help prevent a lot of side effects of high estrogen, specifically gyno, but that doesn’t mean it is stopping aromatization.

Are you running any liver protection on that high of a dose? Or getting bloods done? Or just taking the risk? Even if the benefits were great on that high of a dose (and they sound great), I would probably still worry about my liver.

Also, you said you were buying raws; how are you dosing it? Capping/pressing it or measuring daily? Off the top of my head, I can’t remember if Dbol is stable in a solution; but I would assume that a solution would work.

• [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘62518’ dateline=‘1564189781’]
    [quote=“mdwilson2011” pid=‘62438’ dateline=‘1564158201’]
    [/quote]

Nah, that was just a miscommunication. He said he was able to Belt Squat 1050lbs, which is a different exercise, comparable to Leg Press. He has a very high squat, but it isn’t over 1k.
    [hr]
    [quote=“Powerful77” pid=‘62485’ dateline=‘1564178460’]
    [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘62453’ dateline=‘1564164342’]

[/quote]

[hr]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I doubt Raloxifene is working like you think it does. Most likely, it is helping negate some of the side effects of having high estrogen. Raloxifene is a SERM, not an AI. It will help prevent a lot of side effects of high estrogen, specifically gyno, but that doesn’t mean it is stopping aromatization.

Are you running any liver protection on that high of a dose? Or getting bloods done? Or just taking the risk? Even if the benefits were great on that high of a dose (and they sound great), I would probably still worry about my liver.

Also, you said you were buying raws; how are you dosing it? Capping/pressing it or measuring daily? Off the top of my head, I can’t remember if Dbol is stable in a solution; but I would assume that a solution would work.
    [/quote]
    Im taking a liver supplement along with aloe vera gel and activated charcoal
    … and I try to do veggie and superfood shakes throughout the day.
    Need to take diet more seriously though now that I’m pushing a heavier bodyweight. I’m a lazy eater and resort to lots of MRE shakes with a bunch of peanutbutter. Thinking I’ll need to be consistent in adding spinach/kale and doing a celery ginger shake 1x a day too. Apple and banana and frozen berry fruit shakes for carbs with dextrose too… Maybe get a supergreens supplement as well. Also I need to stop fucking around with protien intake and just meal prep enough chicken/beef and make myself eat it. I’ve been skating by on weight gain shakes for too long and the effects are adding up… I’m also pissed redcon 1 isn’t what it was when they started. Fucking shill aaron singerman letting products go to shit for a quick buck.

The raws are easy I just eyeball it with a knife scarface style and add to a shake.

• @“Powerful77” I’m gonna have to give that oral raw idea a run for my money :)