Sleepy on Test E?

Topic created · 16 Posts · 676 Views
  • Hello all, I am doing a Test E cycle and I am on week 3 of 300mg of test E per week. For the past few days I have been experiencing bloat, excessive yawning and sleepiness. It got so bad that I had to call out of work because I could not stay awake midday.
    I just got bloodwork done an hour ago to check my estrogen levels. In the mean time, is it time to start the aromasin and if so, how much? I was thinking 6.25mg 2x a week and go up from there.

• I suppose it’s possible your e2 is high, but people don’t typically experience out of control e2 on 300mg/wk. Is diet, lifestyle, sleep hygiene all in check? Have you significantly increased volume and/or intensity since going on cycle?

• [quote=“NeverHesitate” pid=‘62316’ dateline=‘1564074752’]
    Hello all, I am doing a Test E cycle and I am on week 3 of 300mg of test E per week. For the past few days I have been experiencing bloat, excessive yawning and sleepiness. It got so bad that I had to call out of work because I could not stay awake midday.
    I just got bloodwork done an hour ago to check my estrogen levels. In the mean time, is it time to start the aromasin and if so, how much? I was thinking 6.25mg 2x a week and go up from there.
    [/quote]

100mg 2x week(70mg 3x a week even better), Sub-Q injections.

I’d take one very small dose of aromasin for right now. Not anymore until you get your lab work.

300mg/week is too much, you’re not seeing the benefits, you’re tired, bloated.

Testosterone won’t kill you, but too much AI can really screw you up.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘62326’ dateline=‘1564082242’]
    [quote=“NeverHesitate” pid=‘62316’ dateline=‘1564074752’]
    Hello all, I am doing a Test E cycle and I am on week 3 of 300mg of test E per week. For the past few days I have been experiencing bloat, excessive yawning and sleepiness. It got so bad that I had to call out of work because I could not stay awake midday.
    [/quote]

I’d take one very small dose of aromasin for right now. Not anymore until you get your lab work.

[/quote]

You sound like you have no idea what you’re talking about. He has classic high e2 symptoms. He should start the AI and not drop the test. Subq is not better than IM either.

• I think @“alphaproject” cruises at about 300 a week. Hopefully he’ll chime in with some advice for you since he’s tagged now

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘62327’ dateline=‘1564082890’]
    [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘62326’ dateline=‘1564082242’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

You sound like you have no idea what you’re talking about. He has classic high e2 symptoms. He should start the AI and not drop the test. Subq is not better than IM either.
    [/quote]

@“yelruP” How much aromasin would you recommend? 12.5 or 6.25?

• Take a 6.25mg and wait a few days to see how you feel. You’re lab results if it was a standard E2 and not a sensitive E2 should be back. I’d be interested in what your numbers are.

Some will recommend 12.5mg eod. I won’t.

Sweat Spot for E2 is 20-35 pg/ml

Whatever you do don’t crash your E2. Fatique, sleepy, joint pain, libido loss, anxiety, depression, instability, these are all yours to be had if you bottom out.
    [hr]

yelruP:
    [/quote]

yelruP I’d be interested in your protocol for knowing this is high E2 without labs.

Yes water retention/bloating is associated with high E2.

Fatigue/Sleepy is associated with both low and high E2 and of course a bunch of other causes as well.

Sub-Q injections, low dose high frequency, 2 to 3 times a week.

Any peer reviewed research available to prove Sub-Q is less effective then one large dose IM each week.

Providing we are using a longer ester like Test E and not Test-P.

Not trying to be contrary, just want some info to prove Sub-Q doesn’t work as well.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘62332’ dateline=‘1564085682’]
    [/quote]

Fatigue/sleepy can be both a low and high E2 problem. The water retention is clearly high E2. Obviously the guy is likely to have high E2.

Still though I’d like to see those lab results.

As for Sub-Q vs IM. Where’s the evidence/research that Sub-Q is less effective?
    We know IM allows larger doses, faster load due to large gauge needle.

However Sub-Q as long as it contains a longer ester, along with more frequent lower dose injections is going to smooth out peaks and troughs. I don’t suggest short ester for Sub-Q, but Test-E with a 27g 1/2" needle is zero PIP, zero pain period and produces the same results as IM.
    [/quote]

@“Dexter” How much asin for now? Would 6.25mg suffice?

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘62332’ dateline=‘1564085682’]
    Take a 6.25mg and wait a few days to see how you feel. You’re lab results if it was a standard E2 and not a sensitive E2 should be back. I’d be interested in what your numbers are.

Whatever you do don’t crash your E2. Fatique, sleepy, joint pain, libido loss, anxiety, depression, instability, these are all yours to be had if you bottom out.
    [hr]

yelruP:
    [/quote]

yelruP I’d be interested in your protocol for knowing this is high E2 without labs.

Fatigue/Sleepy is associated with both low and high E2 and of course a bunch of other causes as well.

Any peer reviewed research available to prove Sub-Q is less effective then one large dose IM each week.

Not trying to be contrary, just want some info to prove Sub-Q doesn’t work as well.
    [/quote]

20-35 even when test levels are extremely high on blast?

• [quote=“NeverHesitate” pid=‘62331’ dateline=‘1564085647’]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘62327’ dateline=‘1564082890’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

@“yelruP” How much aromasin would you recommend? 12.5 or 6.25?
    [/quote]
    Start with 6.25 and wait 2-3 days. You can always up the dose but never increase it. Similar thing happened on my first cycle and I didn’t have an AI. Was miserable. Take it slow and once you get results back you can see how high you were. I’d recommend getting bloods again before the end so you can see how the AI puts your levels.
    [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘62332’ dateline=‘1564085682’]
    Take a 6.25mg and wait a few days to see how you feel. You’re lab results if it was a standard E2 and not a sensitive E2 should be back. I’d be interested in what your numbers are.

[hr]

yelruP:
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry I don’t have much time to answer this question but for the first part, lethargy and bloating are two big symptoms for high e2. He wouldn’t have those from low e2 (his e2 wouldn’t drop from test anyways) and he isn’t running any other compounds. I think it’s a safe bet that his e2 is elevated, maybe not too high but some people get symptoms at much lower levels than others.

I don’t have time to look up studies on subq but I would not recommend it over IM. It will irritate the skin and absorption will be less from what I have read and heard. Yes, you can subq lower doses several times like you suggested but I personally IM 20mg of test ace a day at the moment to keep blood levels stable. I do agree more frequent injections are better, but I don’t agree he should switch to subq.

• Maybe sleep apnea? Mine got worse during this cycle but I’ve been feeling better now that I am using my CPAP again.

• [quote=“Brucebanner” pid=‘62345’ dateline=‘1564093004’]
    Maybe sleep apnea? Mine got worse during this cycle but I’ve been feeling better now that I am using my CPAP again.
    [/quote]

Now you’re thinking.

I haven’t even been diagnosed with sleep apnea, but I had constant fatigue and both my parents have had surgery and use CPAP/BiPAP, so went ahead and bought myself one as well and it made a huge difference in my sleep quality.

• [quote=“NeverHesitate” pid=‘62316’ dateline=‘1564074752’]
    [/quote]

Post your lab results, I’m interested to know if E2 is the culprit.

When I experienced E2 bloat the first time, I used anastrozole and I could tell by sudden increase in urine volume that I was losing water weight. Plus I stopped huffing and puffing climbing stairs. Bloodwork is good but over time you’ll find your body tells you most of what you need to know. At those low doses, there is not much risk.

Test E makes me bloat like the Michelin man. I do better with Test C for some reason. But for me to tell you on that basis that you should use Test C would be pointless. AAS are highly individual, so you need to gauge things for yourself.

Sub-q is better? Is that a joke?

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘62327’ dateline=‘1564082890’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He parrots the same stuff through multiple threads. Says the only way anyone should run AAS is at 200mg/week MAX. It’s been getting a bit annoying; OP had 0 questions regarding upping or lowering his Test dose. It isn’t wrong, it just isn’t the asked for advice.

• well this is your first cycle, so your body might want more rest/sleep to acclimate to the higher hormone levels and demand your putting on it. Your calories and workload in the gym should both go up.

I also needed way more sleep on my first cycle. I think not sleeping 10 hrs/day wouldn’t have allowed me to put on all the muscle that i did.

• UPDATE: @“yelruP” E2 came back at 78! Thanks to everybody that suspected high E2.
    Here’s the problem though.

• I took 6.25mg of asin later that Thursday after getting bloods
    • Didn’t pin my second dose of Test E that Thursday due to feeling so shitty ( I was gonna PCT because I didn’t like the way I felt)
    • Saturday I felt better but was getting hot flashes ( E2 too low now!?)
      So my question is should I do 3.25mg on pin days, since 6.25mg was too much, causing hot flashes?