ExpressPCT - Express INTL

Topic created · 2 Posts · 240 Views
  • Ordered a lot of different products from their Express/Singapore selection. Paid on 7/13, shipped by 7/17, and arrived the morning of 7/24.

Overall review: Awesome! 11 days from payment to shipping is fantastic for an overseas package; many of my domestic orders are even taking longer. I was impressed with his product selection, and while I haven’t gotten the chance to try them all, the few I’ve started using are definitely good products. ExpressPCT has won a new customer for sure.

• [quote=“alchemist0369” pid=‘62288’ dateline=‘1564052788’]
    Ordered a lot of different products from their Express/Singapore selection. Paid on 7/13, shipped by 7/17, and arrived the morning of 7/24.

Overall review: Awesome! 11 days from payment to shipping is fantastic for an overseas package; many of my domestic orders are even taking longer. I was impressed with his product selection, and while I haven’t gotten the chance to try them all, the few I’ve started using are definitely good products. ExpressPCT has won a new customer for sure.
    [/quote]

Thank you so much for the review! Make sure to email us for a $10 shipping voucher next time you order from us! cheers.