Test multiplier : // 2.958 //
    Capped at >1500 : // yes//
    E2 reading : // 68.9 //
    Liver/lipids elevated : // ALT //
    ANYTHING ELSE WORTH MENTIONING GOES BELOW:

* I am small
    * I don't even lift
    * Why is my blood the consistency of yogurt? Pls halp

Continuation of my last post where was at 640 from 250mg/week. Because I was a dunce last time I didn’t get complete blood work leaving me to question whether it was me or the product. Now I know it’s just me.

Last time my multiplier was 2.5 and now it’s closer to 3 so I’m happy enough with that.

Can anyone advise regarding the ALT elevation. I know workouts can cause it and I had trained really hard the day before.

Don’t plan to take Ai as I feel fine. Knowing my response now I’m considering running 1g when I peak for my next meet. Considering I have virtually no sides i don’t see a problem doing that.

Any comments, questions, concerns?

• [quote=“NatureMunch” pid=‘62192’ dateline=‘1563989331’]

Blood Work Review
    Link to blood work : // https://m.imgur.com/a/oegcmLE //
    Source : // @WinterPharm //
    Running testosterone : // yes //
    Ester : // E //
    Weekly dosage : // 500mg //
    Product(s) run other than test : // DHB //
    Weekly dosage(s) : // 400mg //
    Number of weeks run : // 6 //
    Draw time after last pin : // 48 hours //
    Blood Results
    Test reading in ng/dL : // 1479 //

* I am small
    * I don't even lift

Continuation of my last post where was at 640 from 250mg/week. Because I was a dunce last time I didn’t get complete blood work leaving me to question whether it was me or the product. Now I know it’s just me.

Last time my multiplier was 2.5 and now it’s closer to 3 so I’m happy enough with that.

Can anyone advise regarding the ALT elevation. I know workouts can cause it and I had trained really hard the day before.

Don’t plan to take Ai as I feel fine. Knowing my response now I’m considering running 1g when I peak for my next meet. Considering I have virtually no sides i don’t see a problem doing that.

[/quote]

The multipler is the worse I seen. Did winter have you send in a vial for testing after running 250mg cycle? If not, sounds underdosed.

• [quote=“TiredandHot” pid=‘62224’ dateline=‘1564005121’]
    [quote=“NatureMunch” pid=‘62192’ dateline=‘1563989331’]

Blood Work Review
    Link to blood work : // https://m.imgur.com/a/oegcmLE //
    Source : // @WinterPharm //
    Running testosterone : // yes //
    Ester : // E //
    Weekly dosage : // 500mg //
    Product(s) run other than test : // DHB //
    Weekly dosage(s) : // 400mg //
    Number of weeks run : // 6 //
    Draw time after last pin : // 48 hours //
    Blood Results
    Test reading in ng/dL : // 1479 //

* I am small
    * I don't even lift

[/quote]

The multipler is the worse I seen. Did winter have you send in a vial for testing after running 250mg cycle? If not, sounds underdosed.
    [/quote]

I never asked however other individuals with the same batch number had typical results so I figured it was my response to it. I was more concerned originally that it was bunk but now I can rest assured it’s not. After this supply runs out I have test from a different source that I will continue with at the same dose to further double check if it’s me.

So all I can say is, I don’t have enough information to cast judgment on the product, the results simply are what they are for me and I’m okay with that for now.