2nd cycle bulk

Topic created · 9 Posts · 549 Views
  • What’s up dudes, looking for some thoughts/experiences with a cycle like this. Just started pct from my 1st cycle, it went well (500mg test e & 50mg anavar) current stats are
    6’2”
    198lbs
    12% bf
    23 Y/O

I wanna do a bulk cycle in November and this is what I’ve got in mind
    Week 1-12 Test P - 125mg EOD
    Week 1-12 NPP - 100mg EOD
    Week 1-4 or 8-12 Dbol - 25mg ED

Asin - 12.5mg E3D
    Caber - 0.25 E3D

I’m gonna be eating clean but a lot, shooting for 3.5k+ daily to hit my goal of a solid 225lbs without putting on too much water weight and keeping the fat off.

• 25mg of what? I’d pin ED. Keeps blood levels a lot more stable, and you will pin less with each shot. Definitely pull bloods 4-6 weeks in to check prolactin and e2 but other than that looks like a good simple run.

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘62156’ dateline=‘1563941045’]
    25mg of what? I’d pin ED. Keeps blood levels a lot more stable, and you will pin less with each shot. Definitely pull bloods 4-6 weeks in to check prolactin and e2 but other than that looks like a good simple run.
    [/quote]

25mg of Dbol and I can’t pin everyday due to my work schedule, it’s gonna be hard enough pinning at he same time EOD as it is. Does EOD vs ED make a big difference in side effects due to hormone levels?

• [quote=“TreyJames” pid=‘62244’ dateline=‘1564013965’]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘62156’ dateline=‘1563941045’]
    25mg of what? I’d pin ED. Keeps blood levels a lot more stable, and you will pin less with each shot. Definitely pull bloods 4-6 weeks in to check prolactin and e2 but other than that looks like a good simple run.
    [/quote]

25mg of Dbol and I can’t pin everyday due to my work schedule, it’s gonna be hard enough pinning at he same time EOD as it is. Does EOD vs ED make a big difference in side effects due to hormone levels?
    [/quote]

Yeah, pinning ED makes a large difference in hormone levels. As for side effects, it varies. Personally, I feel a significant difference. I can’t speak for everyone though.

Your cycle seems perfect though. The only issue is with your ancillaries. I am guessing you already know the Asin dose that keeps your E2 in check? But as for the Caber, it isn’t something you want to take preventative. Either take it when symptoms start popping up, or preferable, get bloodwork done to check your prolactin levels.

Since you can only inject EOD, your Test P, NPP, and Dbol plan (whether first 4 or last 4) seem fine. You will still gain a large amount of water weight though. You also will want some form of PCT (I assume you know this, and just didn’t include it).

• [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘62271’ dateline=‘1564027461’]
    [quote=“TreyJames” pid=‘62244’ dateline=‘1564013965’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, pinning ED makes a large difference in hormone levels. As for side effects, it varies. Personally, I feel a significant difference. I can’t speak for everyone though.

Your cycle seems perfect though. The only issue is with your ancillaries. I am guessing you already know the Asin dose that keeps your E2 in check? But as for the Caber, it isn’t something you want to take preventative. Either take it when symptoms start popping up, or preferable, get bloodwork done to check your prolactin levels.

Since you can only inject EOD, your Test P, NPP, and Dbol plan (whether first 4 or last 4) seem fine. You will still gain a large amount of water weight though. You also will want some form of PCT (I assume you know this, and just didn’t include it).
    [/quote]

If pinning ED makes the cycle smoother then I can manage and make it work. And yeah I’m tracking on what the ancillaries do and how it works, after a lot of research I saw that people were starting caber 0.25 E3D after the first week to prevent prolactin gyno because NPP kicks in pretty quick But for sure getting bloods done at 6weeks to know for sure. And yeah my PCT will be the normal nolva/clomid set up. May do more research on HCG and give that a shot, no pun intended lol. As for water weight is there anything that can help with keeping it down? Or at least to a minimal amount?

• In my personal experience EOD makes no difference vs ED for test p and npp just throwing it out there. Got the same results and had no discernible difference might not be the case for everyone. You cant realistically avoid the water weight with dbol so you might want something else if you’re concerned about it.

• [quote=“TreyJames” pid=‘62342’ dateline=‘1564091248’]
    [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘62271’ dateline=‘1564027461’]
    [quote=“TreyJames” pid=‘62244’ dateline=‘1564013965’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If pinning ED makes the cycle smoother then I can manage and make it work. And yeah I’m tracking on what the ancillaries do and how it works, after a lot of research I saw that people were starting caber 0.25 E3D after the first week to prevent prolactin gyno because NPP kicks in pretty quick But for sure getting bloods done at 6weeks to know for sure. And yeah my PCT will be the normal nolva/clomid set up. May do more research on HCG and give that a shot, no pun intended lol. As for water weight is there anything that can help with keeping it down? Or at least to a minimal amount?
    [/quote]

There are a few supplements out there that people claim work, like dandelion root. I haven’t had any personal success with these though.

IME, the best way to minimalism water weight gain on cycle is by dialing in your E2 with your AI. Besides that, keep water intake high and sodium intake consistent. And on medium-high Test and NPP, you will gain some water, as well as what normally happens on a bulk. It isn’t going to be a dry or hardening compound, like Tren, Winny, or Var.

Also IME, pinning ED minimalizes side effects. It makes a big difference compared to pinning EOD. But side effects are often anecdotal and vary in severity from person to person. Another poster said that he pins EOD and feels fine, and I have heard that echoed by a lot of people.

I will say that when it comes to your hormones, pinning ED rather than EOD results in much less variation. That isn’t going to vary much from person to person. It will also be much easier to dial in your AI dose if you are pinning ED compared to EOD.

I’d pin ED because it is pretty simple for me to wake up, pin 1ml, and then continue on with my day. If I was not able to do that, like I had a job which required constant traveling and sleeping wherever and whenever I could, I wouldn’t stress at all pinning ED. Personally, I wouldn’t risk pinning in public places just to switch from EOD to ED.

• [quote=“Trenstorm” pid=‘62344’ dateline=‘1564092100’]
    In my personal experience EOD makes no difference vs ED for test p and npp just throwing it out there. Got the same results and had no discernible difference might not be the case for everyone. You cant realistically avoid the water weight with dbol so you might want something else if you’re concerned about i
    I was thinking maybe tbol or anadrol, I’ve heard there both pretty intense though. I may go with anadrol for the strength gains

• [quote=“Trenstorm” pid=‘62344’ dateline=‘1564092100’]
    In my personal experience EOD makes no difference vs ED for test p and npp just throwing it out there. Got the same results and had no discernible difference might not be the case for everyone. You cant realistically avoid the water weight with dbol so you might want something else if you’re concerned about it.
    [/quote]

I was trying to decide between tbol, anadrol, and Dbol. Don’t want all the water weight so I may try anadrol for the strength gains.