Draw time after last pin : // 72 hours //
    Blood Results
    Test reading in ng/dL : // 1372 //
    Test multiplier : // 6.86 //
    Capped at >1500 : // yes //
    E2 reading : // 43.7 //
    Liver/lipids elevated : // N/A //

ANYTHING ELSE WORTH MENTIONING GOES BELOW:

• Apparently I dropped my iron level pretty low by donating too often. Good thing I got bloodwork done, because the Red Cross said my hemoglobin was at 17 before my last single pint donation
  • Draw time too far for credit to source. 48 hours max for E. See wiki

• [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘62420’ dateline=‘1564148211’]
    Draw time too far for credit to source. 48 hours max for E. See wiki
    [/quote]

Well, damn. Will it be acceptable to go get my total testosterone only tested within the appropriate timeframe? Or so I have to get all that stuff again?

• [quote=“seffwa” pid=‘62489’ dateline=‘1564179642’]
    [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘62420’ dateline=‘1564148211’]
    [/quote]

Well, damn. Will it be acceptable to go get my total testosterone only tested within the appropriate timeframe? Or so I have to get all that stuff again?
    [/quote]

If you would like to get just an uncapped testosterone test that would be okay

• [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘62506’ dateline=‘1564185081’]
    [quote=“seffwa” pid=‘62489’ dateline=‘1564179642’]
    [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘62420’ dateline=‘1564148211’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

If you would like to get just an uncapped testosterone test that would be okay
    [/quote]

Ok, cool. The site I’m looking at ordering it off of doesn’t say whether it’s capped or uncapped, but I’m expecting the result to be under 1500 since I’m still cruising.

• [quote=“seffwa” pid=‘62147’ dateline=‘1563934674’]

• Apparently I dropped my iron level pretty low by donating too often. Good thing I got bloodwork done, because the Red Cross said my hemoglobin was at 17 before my last single pint donation
      [/quote]

How do you know you iron levels are low. Comprehensive Metabolic Panels don’t include Iron/Total Iron Binding Capacity Test. You can get a serum iron level ran for $34 on PMDLabs.

Your Iron levels might be fine, you had a significant drop in hemoglobin from 17 which is pretty amazing because most of the time it only drops one or two grams a few hours after donation. I wish mine would drop like that after collecting 500mls of blood, I’m lucky to see a gram drop.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘62594’ dateline=‘1564245081’]
    [quote=“seffwa” pid=‘62147’ dateline=‘1563934674’]

[/quote]

How do you know you iron levels are low. Comprehensive Metabolic Panels don’t include Iron/Total Iron Binding Capacity Test. You can get a serum iron level ran for $34 on PMDLabs.

Your Iron levels might be fine, you had a significant drop in hemoglobin from 17 which is pretty amazing because most of the time it only drops one or two grams a few hours after donation. I wish mine would drop like that after collecting 500mls of blood, I’m lucky to see a gram drop.
    [/quote]

Several of my markers were low in my CBC, which I am assuming is from having low iron. I’ll include it and Ferritin on my next labs.