No friends gang

Topic created · 15 Posts · 1195 Views
  • Blast gear and die alone crew - besides who would want to be friends with an autistic ugly compensating 5’9 manlet with no family. (I have a brother and sister who want to visit me for my bday but im so accustomed to being lonely it feels weird and im afraid to have them over to see how much of a loser I am or that I might acctualy feel something and come to terms with my reality and break down crying and grow suicidal)

But yeah fuck everything but working enough ti make ends meet and masking all of my emotional problems of not fitting into out materialistic consumerist low morale society by going to the gym. May I eventually strike it rich somehow and be able to further isolate myself to a tropical island where I have the best PED stack available and live my life out sleeping eating fantastic and training 24/7 - free of social interaction and having to face the reality of never being accepted

• Dude, you don’t have to keep going down this road of feeling sorry for yourself and withdrawing from society. Humans are social creatures and we need to be around people to be happy. Go read/watch some Eckhart Tolle, get therapy and start working on yourself. It won’t be easy but it will be worth it.

Or you can continue being apathetic and spend the rest of your life angry and unhappy. I know which one I would choose.

• hey dude i am literally autistic and ive hated my life all my life. yet now I have a young chinese sugar mama that im teaching englishh(the naughty words of course) and I have a few friends (98% gym bros and most are on gear or dont judge gear users) you just need to find your niche bro. also, im a 5 9 manlet on my first cycle, im not even close to your stats and im balding so hard lmao so dont doubt yourself dude just take life by the balls

• just know this is your own fault and responsibility and if you were worth befriending (via being an interesting person or somehow fun to interact with), you’d have friends. by isolating yourself and blaming society you are cowardly avoiding confrontation/failure and missing out on all the marvels of this huge world to only live between a couple of rooms (home,gym,grocery store). You seem to be blessed having been born in a country where you do have plenty of opportunities other than starving and deciding which vulture you want to have first pickings at your eyeballs, so don’t disrepectfully throw that away

• Get off the internet. Probably the best advice you will ever get, in this regard at least…

• Do you have social media? Try deleting it

I deleted my social media a long time ago but this past year decided to pick up Instagram until about a month ago when I deleted it. Best move I made in a while. Why? Because I’m not some fucking cookie cutter clown trying to show off and impress everyone. Social media is straight cancer. People tell me to just accept it for what is. Yes I do but I choose to not participate in it. I’m tired of all these “fit” bitches and lifting faggots who wear gym shark and think they’re the next big thing because they’re sponsored by some shit ass supplement company. These people live through their social media image. It’s actually really sad. Inside they’re just narcissictic, hollow human beings seeking validation via likes and follows. Well guess what? I can’t take those likes and follows to the bank so it doesn’t mean shit to me. Just because 2000 or 2 million people follow you doesn’t mean it equates to anything in real life. Oh great you got 2000 morons that follow you, probably 2/3 of them are some fat ass Joe Schmoe jerking himself off to your shitty glute transformation posts where the caption is a god damn novel explaining how hard it is to diet and how difficult “this lifestyle is.” These people are such fuck tards with no individuality. Just copying the next person because they want attention or want to be famous. They’re all the same. Fake and delusional. All the people I want to contact I can call via phone or text.

OP, what I’m trying to say is you don’t need a bunch of friends. Current society leads us to believe everyone is out there doing better than the next because social media portrays it that way. It’s all an illusion. You’re lucky if you have 1 or 2 close friends. The rest is bull shit.

• [quote=“MikeAlstott” pid=‘62198’ dateline=‘1563992076’]
    what I’m trying to say
    [/quote]

considering how insane and full of rage your post is, I don’t think getting off social media has entirely solved your issues - I don’t say that to be mean, I genuinely wonder if you are aware how absolutely lunatic you come across

• Hey man, one of the best things I believe anyone can learn is learning to be okay by yourself.

I have close friends, granted none of them live here anymore and I dont hang out with anyone. I’m married now, so I have my wife and my kids and I wouldn’t trade them for a thing but before that I was always fine with being alone.

You learn a lot about yourself, you embrace the solitude and you dont’t feel the need to be surrounded by people. People who feel the need to have people are the ones who get themselves into wrecks.

Don’t compare yourself to these people on social media who look like they have thousands of friends. They don’t. And I can almost guarantee you that not one of those thousands of friends would bother to piss in their ear if their brain was on fire.

With that being said man, if you ever need someone to talk to or just want to bullshit, you can hit me up on Wickr.

tha11andchi11

• [quote=“appropionate” pid=‘62200’ dateline=‘1563994356’]
    [quote=“MikeAlstott” pid=‘62198’ dateline=‘1563992076’]
    what I’m trying to say
    [/quote]

considering how insane and full of rage your post is, I don’t think getting off social media has entirely solved your issues - I don’t say that to be mean, I genuinely wonder if you are aware how absolutely lunatic you come across
    [/quote]

Haha I’ll admit that it sounds full of rage but that was the intent of the post. How is what I am positing insane?
    [hr]
    [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘62201’ dateline=‘1563994704’]
    Hey man, one of the best things I believe anyone can learn is learning to be okay by yourself.

I have close friends, granted none of them live here anymore and I dont hang out with anyone. I’m married now, so I have my wife and my kids and I wouldn’t trade them for a thing but before that I was always fine with being alone.

You learn a lot about yourself, you embrace the solitude and you dont’t feel the need to be surrounded by people. People who feel the need to have people are the ones who get themselves into wrecks.

Don’t compare yourself to these people on social media who look like they have thousands of friends. They don’t. And I can almost guarantee you that not one of those thousands of friends would bother to piss in their ear if their brain was on fire.

With that being said man, if you ever need someone to talk to or just want to bullshit, you can hit me up on Wickr.

tha11andchi11
    [/quote]

I agree with this. Our brains aren’t even capable of maintaining 1000 relationships. More like around 150 according to studies, but how many of those are close and meaningful? I’d bet a lot less.

• Check your e2 and put on a smedium t-shirt. Hit up Target on a Sunday morning and spit game to a cougar.

• [quote=“MikeAlstott” pid=‘62203’ dateline=‘1563995037’]
    [quote=“appropionate” pid=‘62200’ dateline=‘1563994356’]
    [quote=“MikeAlstott” pid=‘62198’ dateline=‘1563992076’]
    what I’m trying to say
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Haha I’ll admit that it sounds full of rage but that was the intent of the post. How is what I am positing insane?
    [hr]
    [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘62201’ dateline=‘1563994704’]

I’ll take a stab at this because your reading your post sounded over the top to me too. I agree that social media can be a terrible thing, especially for younger/teen people, but assuming you’re an adult… why are you paying attention to people that piss you off so much? Instagram is entirely what you make it. For instance, I only follow a couple hundred people and maybe 90% of those are people I know in real life or at least been acquainted with so when I scroll through my feed it’s mostly to catch up on what people have been up to (or to look at boats and cars and shit) I hardly ever come across douchey fitness types. So I guess what I’m saying is it’s fine if you find no use or need for social media, but it’s use doesn’t have to be rage inducing.

To Op: Sack the fuck up and figure what vibes your putting out there that are keeping you lonely. Of course learning to be alone and content with yourself is awesome, but so is learning how to properly interact with society. In much the same way that women can smell desperation and low self esteem/confidence a mile away, potential buddies and friends are going to pick up on your sad sack/whoa is me attitude. Sure, they may be willing to deal with it for a friend and try to help them overcome it… but why would anyone want to spend time with someone they just met that already feels that way? I’m sorry for being harsh, but you’re the only one that is going to be able to pull yourself out of this and the longer you take to figure out what needs to be changed the older you’ll be and more entrenched your current mentality will be.

You need to find fulfillment within yourself, your career, a worthwhile hobby, something… maybe volunteer at a non profit, even if it’s just to meet and interact with more people so you get comfortable. Do things you’re terrified of, ask a girl out, ask for a promotion, shit just strike up conversation with people across the counter at food places and don’t worry about failing, you will. We all do, but do anything enough and you’ll start to rack up wins. Eventually (if you put in the work) you’ll build confidence and hopefully start to change how you feel about yourself. Once you start to see yourself in a more positive light people with start to react to you in a more positive way.

Or not, what do I know lol.

• Steroids wouldn’t be used so much if insecure people with a severe lack of skills weren’t around. Bless u OP for being here, the forum wouldn’t exist without guys like you.

• You’ve been given such a beautiful gift by god, and that is life. You’re not sick. You’re able to move your body. You’re alive. You can see. You can hear. You could have cancer like my old man did and not be able to talk or move or eat for months (throat). He tells me every time I am negative to stfu because someone has it 10x worse.

Don’t have that “poor me” attitude, people can sense that and no one wants to be around somebody feeling sorry for themselves. So you’re ugly, own it. You’re short, own it. You’re autistic, own it. I have a buddy who is blind in one eye and it looks fuckrd up, but he owns it and people love that positivity when you’re facing adversity.

If this board wasn’t anon I’d go grab some drinks with you and Mack on some hoes this Friday

• [quote=“tren4trump” pid=‘62257’ dateline=‘1564022094’]
    You’ve been given such a beautiful gift by god, and that is life. You’re not sick. You’re able to move your body. You’re alive. You can see. You can hear. You could have cancer like my old man did and not be able to talk or move or eat for months (throat). He tells me every time I am negative to stfu because someone has it 10x worse.

Don’t have that “poor me” attitude, people can sense that and no one wants to be around somebody feeling sorry for themselves. So you’re ugly, own it. You’re short, own it. You’re autistic, own it. I have a buddy who is blind in one eye and it looks fuckrd up, but he owns it and people love that positivity when you’re facing adversity.

If this board wasn’t anon I’d go grab some drinks with you and Mack on some hoes this Friday
    [/quote]

Perspective like you’ve described is a very powerful thing, unfortunately it doesn’t usually mean much until your on the other side of the fence, and you have severe discomfort in your life. Could be jail, etc, idfk. But I like your post, perspective is just hard to grasp until your forced to live it.

• [quote=“Powerful77” pid=‘62142’ dateline=‘1563934015’]
    Blast gear and die alone crew - besides who would want to be friends with an autistic ugly compensating 5’9 manlet with no family. (I have a brother and sister who want to visit me for my bday but im so accustomed to being lonely it feels weird and im afraid to have them over to see how much of a loser I am or that I might acctualy feel something and come to terms with my reality and break down crying and grow suicidal)

But yeah fuck everything but working enough ti make ends meet and masking all of my emotional problems of not fitting into out materialistic consumerist low morale society by going to the gym. May I eventually strike it rich somehow and be able to further isolate myself to a tropical island where I have the best PED stack available and live my life out sleeping eating fantastic and training 24/7 - free of social interaction and having to face the reality of never being accepted
    [/quote]

I agree with another poster, and I know that he was ripped apart, but if you are on social media, you should drop it. You should stop going on the internet in general most of the time. A few niche forums (like here) are good if they have a good community, but anything like reddit, 4chan, or the like is just going to breed toxic behavior. Probably doable if you are already living a great life, but not something you want when you are rebuilding yourself.

This is your life. Fuck people who say that you have to live life their way, you need to conform to their ideals, etc. Find out what is important to you, set some goals and a timeline to achieve it, and go. Whether people think your life is sad because you only have 2 close friends, you don’t have children, or you don’t get married doesn’t matter.

Sounds like you want to be able to lift, take supplements/compounds, and afford that lifestyle. So find a career that suits that. There are plenty of careers which would allow you to live on a tropical island and just train and live alone for the majority of your life. So find a career that suits you, and go do it.

But make sure that is what you want, and not just something you are doing because it is easy. Making friends, meeting/dating women, etc. is never fun. It is always stressful. It is always going to be scary. You need to get over that fear if you want to push ahead in your life. You got over the fear of putting 3+ plates on the bar and squatting it right? But you can’t get over the fear of meeting new people and connecting to them?

And finally; happy birthday bitch. Enjoy those birthday squats.