How To Fight Hunger While Dieting?

Topic created · 5 Posts · 441 Views
  • Man, I’m such a fucking food addict with low self control.

Do you have some tips on how to fight the damn hunger while dieting?

I feel like going crazy when I’m hungry and I can’t think of anything but food until I’m full… Jesus…

I want to get below that dear 10%.

• [quote=“buskis” pid=‘62119’ dateline=‘1563924833’]
    Man, I’m such a fucking food addict with low self control.

I feel like going crazy when I’m hungry and I can’t think of anything but food until I’m full… Jesus…

[/quote]

So some of the things I like to do is eat a SHIT ton of lettuce/sald and vegetables with every meal to keep the volume of food in my stomach high. This I feel helps the most. I also like to put stevia or Splenda on cut up cucumbers for a sweet snack between meals. Diet soda curbs my cravings too. When all else fails though I just vape nicotine and that kills my appetite right away lol.

• EC stack.

• I’ve pimped The Vertical Diet everywhere I go for this reason. Great on your hunger if you exclude white rice and replace it for sweet potato

Edit: let me expand on this

The reason you’re hungry is likely because you’re eating low nutritional value food. You know chicken and brown rice? It’s completely void of nutrients. If you’re not feeding your body it’s micros you’ll start craving food.

Invest in whole meals with high nutritional value like lean cuts of steak, full eggs, almonds, carrots, kiwis and sweet potatoes. It’s helped me cut down on 500mg DNP while eating close to 1.6k cals without a thought to binging.
    [hr]
    [quote=“DonaldPump” pid=‘62121’ dateline=‘1563925248’]
    [quote=“buskis” pid=‘62119’ dateline=‘1563924833’]

[/quote]

So some of the things I like to do is eat a SHIT ton of lettuce/sald and vegetables with every meal to keep the volume of food in my stomach high. This I feel helps the most. I also like to put stevia or Splenda on cut up cucumbers for a sweet snack between meals. Diet soda curbs my cravings too. When all else fails though I just vape nicotine and that kills my appetite right away lol.
    [/quote]

Stay far away from splenda OP. Stevia is good, but splenda shoots up your BG, making you hungrier and likely to binge

• [quote=“PissedPajamas” pid=‘62126’ dateline=‘1563926650’]
    I’ve pimped The Vertical Diet everywhere I go for this reason. Great on your hunger if you exclude white rice and replace it for sweet potato

Edit: let me expand on this

The reason you’re hungry is likely because you’re eating low nutritional value food. You know chicken and brown rice? It’s completely void of nutrients. If you’re not feeding your body it’s micros you’ll start craving food.

Invest in whole meals with high nutritional value like lean cuts of steak, full eggs, almonds, carrots, kiwis and sweet potatoes. It’s helped me cut down on 500mg DNP while eating close to 1.6k cals without a thought to binging.
    [hr]
    [quote=“DonaldPump” pid=‘62121’ dateline=‘1563925248’]
    [quote=“buskis” pid=‘62119’ dateline=‘1563924833’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Stay far away from splenda OP. Stevia is good, but splenda shoots up your BG, making you hungrier and likely to binge
    [/quote]
    I prefer stevia as well actually, some people don’t like the after taste I guess so that’s why I suggested Splenda