SoCo Tren Ace 200 in M840

Topic created · 14 Posts · 1118 Views
  • 2 days in to 67mg per day of his testp/mastp/tren a

Im UP weight on less calories and strength is retarded. It’s my deload week and I put up 230x42 bench and 1050 atg belt squat for sets of 7.

This tren reminds me of my first ever tren cycle. Its golden delicious nectar and has an almost sweet fruity scent. Not this chemically green tinted BS ive had inbetween now and then. I can rest assured this is 100% clean tren with no adulterants.

Tldr; get your fucking hands on some of this stuff if you want crazy gains haha. SoCo till I’m dead til the deathbed. Other sources are basically for when sick doesnt have something in stock tbh. His inly problem is his stuff is so good he cant make it fast enough lmao.

• [quote=“SouthernCompounding” pid=‘62136’ dateline=‘1563932173’]
    [quote=“Powerful77” pid=‘62112’ dateline=‘1563920624’]
    2 days in to 67mg per day of his testp/mastp/tren a

Im UP weight on less calories and strength is retarded. It’s my deload week and I put up 230x42 bench and 1050 atg belt squat for sets of 7.

This tren reminds me of my first ever tren cycle. Its golden delicious nectar and has an almost sweet fruity scent. Not this chemically green tinted BS ive had inbetween now and then. I can rest assured this is 100% clean tren with no adulterants.

Tldr; get your fucking hands on some of this stuff if you want crazy gains haha. SoCo till I’m dead til the deathbed. Other sources are basically for when sick doesnt have something in stock tbh. His inly problem is his stuff is so good he cant make it fast enough lmao.
    [/quote]

Love this! I love Tren but can’t run it due to BP and mental sides… but you’ve got me wanting to run Tren again!
    [/quote]
    I love it too man. Was well worth the restock wait. Everything else is in point and so cant wait to experiment with short term megadosing dbol (only made feasible by the insanely affordable raw prices - brb just mix packet with x amount of scoops creatine and blend thoroughly)

• [quote=“Powerful77” pid=‘62112’ dateline=‘1563920624’]

[/quote]

Sick numbers bro today I benched 230x43 and squatted 1050 for sets of 8 though

• [quote=“PissedPajamas” pid=‘62159’ dateline=‘1563942076’]

[/quote]

[/quHow]
    Im going to Pm you. I’ll send you my instagram so you can vouch my numbers next time
    [hr]
    [quote=“Powerful77” pid=‘62187’ dateline=‘1563988113’]
    [quote=“PissedPajamas” pid=‘62159’ dateline=‘1563942076’]

[/quote]

[/quHow]
    Im going to Pm you. I’ll send you my instagram so you can vouch my numbers next time
    [/quote]
    Wickr me : nebraskapower

I’ll send the videos

• Can attest, just got his Tren 200 and on day 3, shit is golden nectar…
    I can’t seem to get the Test p 200 to uncrash for me though D:

• [quote=“Powerful77” pid=‘62187’ dateline=‘1563988113’]

[/quote]

[/quHow]
    [hr]

[/quote]

[/quHow]
    [/quote]

I’ll send the videos
    [/quote]

You aren’t fucking squatting 1050lbs on your deload week man. That would put your deload within 10% of the world record. A 1050lb ATG squat is insanely insanely impressive. It would put you up there with some of the best squatters alive; to claim you did this on yuor deload week screams that you are lying lol.

But yeah, I can ATG squat 1051lbs for sets of 8 and bench 230x44 on my deload week.

• [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘62364’ dateline=‘1564105108’]

[/quote]

[/quHow]
    [hr]

[/quote]

[/quHow]
    [/quote]

I’ll send the videos
    [/quote]

You aren’t fucking squatting 1050lbs on your deload week man. That would put your deload within 10% of the world record. A 1050lb ATG squat is insanely insanely impressive. It would put you up there with some of the best squatters alive; to claim you did this on yuor deload week screams that you are lying lol.

But yeah, I can ATG squat 1051lbs for sets of 8 and bench 230x44 on my deload week.
    [/quote]

I should rectify that its a belt squat and YES, I do bench 225x42 deload week and belt squat 1050 for 7s… Ill send the vid to SoCo rn
    [hr]
    No one has wickrd me for video proof lmao.

Goes to show the envy and hatred when someone is accomplishing greatness. They’d rather feed themselves a delusion and false reality instead of face the truth and look at the proof being offered to them.

• If you can really lift that much you should post it on YouTube. A 1050 raw squat could make you famous

• [quote=“Powerful77” pid=‘62376’ dateline=‘1564110887’]
    [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘62364’ dateline=‘1564105108’]

[/quote]

[/quHow]
    [hr]

[/quote]

[/quHow]
    [/quote]

I’ll send the videos
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I should rectify that its a belt squat and YES, I do bench 225x42 deload week and belt squat 1050 for 7s… Ill send the vid to SoCo rn
    [hr]
    No one has wickrd me for video proof lmao.

Goes to show the envy and hatred when someone is accomplishing greatness. They’d rather feed themselves a delusion and false reality instead of face the truth and look at the proof being offered to them.
    [/quote]

I’ll view it for verification. Obviously won’t leak it or anything. Just quote me back and I’ll add you on wickr, I’m completely neutral on this topic so it would work

• Do you people realize the belt squat is significantly easier than a barbell due to the way the weight is balanced and loaded?

1050 belt squat == 1050 barbell squat

Also I’m wickring you to shoot the shit about strength sports

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘62381’ dateline=‘1564114509’]

I’ll view it for verification. Obviously won’t leak it or anything. Just quote me back and I’ll add you on wickr, I’m completely neutral on this topic so it would work
    [/quote]

That would be nice, but not really needed. He is fucking around.

This is the current world record for highest weight on (non-raw) squat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn_cobo8Bbk

1157lbs. Once. He is saying he goes 1050lbs for 7 reps on his deload weeks. Lol.

Unless he really is some world famous lifter, who just randomly stumbled on this forum and just started sourcing from here, then I will eat my words. But I think there is a similar chance that I am also Elon Musk and post over here regularly during Tesla board meetings.

Edit: Yeah, prop called it out. You are talking about Hip Belt Squats. They are more alike to the leg press than the squat. That is why you are able to do so much weight, and that is why there is confusion.

• There’s so much confusion because tou daft kunts cant fucking read I NEVER claimed a barbell 1050 squat… Try 700.
    [hr]
    This is purely for entertainment only, obviously, but I’m pretending to be this guy here whos benching 230x42 on his deload https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Rm6pMA8AN/?igshid=1qyfep7opfz95

• Bro @“Powerful77” please remove the post, don’t dox yourself. Definitely are a strong fucker though

Order 66 powerful for being 4x stronger than me!

• Thanks for the clarification DNPStoney :)