The next big thing to put in your mouth (oral idea) (tudca/udca as a filler)

Topic created · 7 Posts · 445 Views
  • I think people wpuld gladly lag top dollar for something like this,plus it eliminates the hassle of having to get udca/tudca, or maybe I’m just a dumbass lol.

Thoughts??? I think it’s a pretty good idea. Definitely for the higher-end consumer.

• Someone correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t taking TUDCA and an oral at the same time reduce the effectiveness of the oral?

• [quote=“MikeAlstott” pid=‘62103’ dateline=‘1563915950’]
    Someone correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t taking TUDCA and an oral at the same time reduce the effectiveness of the oral?
    [/quote]

I was under the same impression. I believe there is a general recomendation for how far apart they should be taken. I also thought i heard something about if taken together it actually increases the toxcixity, or something of the sort. I never take orals so take my comment with a grain of salt.

• [quote=“Powerful77” pid=‘62101’ dateline=‘1563915143’]
    I think people wpuld gladly lag top dollar for something like this,plus it eliminates the hassle of having to get udca/tudca, or maybe I’m just a dumbass lol.

Thoughts??? I think it’s a pretty good idea. Definitely for the higher-end consumer.
    [/quote]

You want to space Tudca and orals apart 3 hrs before and after. If not it has the opposite effect and make orals more toxic

• [quote=“Beetlejuice” pid=‘62199’ dateline=‘1563993765’]
    [quote=“Powerful77” pid=‘62101’ dateline=‘1563915143’]
    I think people wpuld gladly lag top dollar for something like this,plus it eliminates the hassle of having to get udca/tudca, or maybe I’m just a dumbass lol.

[/quote]

You want to space Tudca and orals apart 3 hrs before and after. If not it has the opposite effect and make orals more toxic
    [/quote]

Welp, there goes your Shark Tank appearance possibilities

• Extended release pill lol? Kinda like concerta, one part instantly dissolves and the other half is coated to dissolve in 3 hrs.

• [quote=“Foshrog” pid=‘62221’ dateline=‘1564002253’]
    Extended release pill lol? Kinda like concerta, one part instantly dissolves and the other half is coated to dissolve in 3 hrs.
    [/quote]

Broooo!!!

Yes but without tudca, just more orals.

So like youre getting the effect of dosing the oral twice but only have to take it once!!!