Sparta t/a

Topic created · 6 Posts · 349 Views
  • ordered and paid, received in the mail 5 days later and one of those days was a Sunday. Everything accounted for, everything looks clean and professional, and the process was very painless. On par with all the reviews i have read so far on this source. Thanks!

• I’m actually salty Sparta stealth delivered my pack without it popping up on informed delivery. Got home and my mailbox was jammed to the fucking gills with gear.

They sure know how to package their shit. Even at their busiest and breaking a vial of gear I didn’t miss a pin because Leo and Achilles are the shit.

• You buy the primo? Lmk how it goes if so

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘62049’ dateline=‘1563886119’]
    You buy the primo? Lmk how it goes if so
    [/quote]

Yeah I grabbed some but I’m probably not running it till next summer… Couldn’t pass up that price

• [quote=“Fatbricks” pid=‘62076’ dateline=‘1563902966’]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘62049’ dateline=‘1563886119’]
    You buy the primo? Lmk how it goes if so
    [/quote]

Yeah I grabbed some but I’m probably not running it till next summer… Couldn’t pass up that price
    [/quote]

I don’t blame you for getting it now. I wonder how long until they get their stock cleared at that price

• [quote=“superawesomename” pid=‘62016’ dateline=‘1563857375’]
    I’m actually salty Sparta stealth delivered my pack without it popping up on informed delivery. Got home and my mailbox was jammed to the fucking gills with gear.

They sure know how to package their shit. Even at their busiest and breaking a vial of gear I didn’t miss a pin because Leo and Achilles are the shit.
    [/quote]

Correction. Only Achilles is the shit. Leo doesn’t even eat ass.

-Achilles