Fuck raw eggs

Topic created · 7 Posts · 421 Views
  • Decided to add raw eggs ticmt shakes yesterday.

Threw up at work today but feel sooooo much better.

I contracted some type of head cold/allergy since I did this yesterday. My dumbass thought it would be a nice easy protien and calories boost to my shakes. Nope. Shit basically sat in my stomach while body kind if shut down holding it their not wanting to digest it, then I know today it was smart to stop fighting the nausea and let my body do its thing. Puked up 2.6lbs of redcon 1 MRE, milk, OJ, Peanutbutter and raw eggs.

• [quote=“Powerful77” pid=‘61972’ dateline=‘1563834004’]
    Decided to add raw eggs ticmt shakes yesterday.

Threw up at work today but feel sooooo much better.

I contracted some type of head cold/allergy since I did this yesterday. My dumbass thought it would be a nice easy protien and calories boost to my shakes. Nope. Shit basically sat in my stomach while body kind if shut down holding it their not wanting to digest it, then I know today it was smart to stop fighting the nausea and let my body do its thing. Puked up 2.6lbs of redcon 1 MRE, milk, OJ, Peanutbutter and raw eggs.
    [/quote]

I’ve never eaten raw eggs. just the thought is terrible to me. as they’re not cooked, I also suspect it’s not very safe. I do love to add pasteurized egg whites instead of milk to my protein shakes. probably less calories than milk but it tastes bomb. Gives it a more frothy texture. Sounded gross to me at first but once I tried it I was hooked.

• Ha, that’s crazy I add 2 raw eggs to both my wife and my protein shakes every time. Never had a problem.

• Sounds like you got this from Dave Palumbo.

• United States is allowed to have low frequency Salmonella contaminated eggs.

Chances of contamination are low, but I wouldn’t take chances.

Europe from what I understand must have salmonella free layers.

And I know the Japanese have a dish that millions eat called tamago kake gohan, which is raw egg on rice with soy sauce. I’ve seen lots of kids eating this as their breakfast before going to school. Of course the Japanese are meticulous with just about everything, so I suspect they’re eggs are safe.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘62006’ dateline=‘1563852987’]
    United States is allowed to have low frequency Salmonella contaminated eggs.

Chances of contamination are low, but I wouldn’t take chances.

Europe from what I understand must have salmonella free layers.

And I know the Japanese have a dish that millions eat called tamago kake gohan, which is raw egg on rice with soy sauce. I’ve seen lots of kids eating this as their breakfast before going to school. Of course the Japanese are meticulous with just about everything, so I suspect they’re eggs are safe.
    [/quote]

europeans vaccinate chickens against salmonella, its how they dont need to refridgerate them. u buy em in the baking section for instance. while in merica, they dont do that.
    but when i was a kid i’d eat raw eggs all the time after i watched rocky. id crack em in milk and add ice cream . and it was good. i miss the 80’s.

• When I first started lifting I’d eat 6 raw eggs a day. Just crack em in a glass and drink them down. I tried that recently and couldn’t do it. Don’t see the point now because I love over easy eggs, I just hate cooking.