How many cycles do you run a year?

Topic created · 11 Posts · 770 Views
  • Just curious on what you guys have done. If you follow time on = time off, that’s like 3 -8 week cycles a year, 4 if you recover quicker.

• 1 lol

I just BnC getting bloods done before a blast and mid-cycle

• Time on includes pct

one bulk and one cut

• Nowadays just when I’m getting ready for a show. Or if I don’t complete I’ll do a 12-16 week cycle and then take 8 weeks off and repeat, not sure what the math breaks out to per year though haha

• One. Never stop.

• [quote=“Booger” pid=‘62088’ dateline=‘1563906004’]
    One. Never stop.
    [/quote]

Love this

• [quote=“Booger” pid=‘62088’ dateline=‘1563906004’]
    One. Never stop.
    [/quote]

Haha this is what I figured most people on this board would say

• [quote=“Foshrog” pid=‘61959’ dateline=‘1563828958’]
    Just curious on what you guys have done. If you follow time on = time off, that’s like 3 -8 week cycles a year, 4 if you recover quicker.
    [/quote]

Time on + pct = Time off.

So if you run an 8 week cycle + 4ish weeks of PCT, that is 12 weeks off. So you can get 2ish cycles a year.

If you run longer (12-16) week cycles, you are looking at 1-2 a year.

If you are BnC, you are looking at 2-4 per year deepening on length.

Personally, 1 long bulk and 1 long cut, as well as decent length cruises, it the perfect balance IMO. Once you start getting more complicated then that, you start sacrificing life for AAS, which I would not advocate unless you were a pro.

If you are running cycles and not BnC, it is going to be more difficult. I would still think you would be able to run a decent (12 week) length bulk and a short (8 week) long cut during the year and have it be decent. Normally; Sept-Jan is Bulk time (longer on BnC) and March-May (longer on BnC) is a good outline; YMMV.

• I typically do an 8-12wk blast followed by a 6-8wk cruise depending on how bloods look. so probably 2 blasts per year

• [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘62273’ dateline=‘1564027875’]
    [quote=“Foshrog” pid=‘61959’ dateline=‘1563828958’]
    Just curious on what you guys have done. If you follow time on = time off, that’s like 3 -8 week cycles a year, 4 if you recover quicker.
    [/quote]

Personally, 1 long bulk and 1 long cut, as well as decent length cruises, it the perfect balance IMO. Once you start getting more complicated then that, you start sacrificing life for AAS, which I would not advocate unless you were a pro.

[/quote]

One long bulk, fuck yeah mate.

One long cut, nahhh. I hate being in a calorie deficit. Makes me feel weak, irritable. I try to keep my bulk “clean” and a hard 8-10 week cut early summer. Cruise until October, then here comes the long deca cycle.