Does gear make you crave sweets more?

Topic created · 6 Posts · 477 Views
  • Man I rarely would eat ice cream or cake before getting on gear and never really thought about it. Now it seems like everyday i want to some frozen yogurt or a single slice of cake from a bakery.

I’ve been doing pretty well with the cravings but I do tend to buy a pint of yasso frozen yogurt and smash it. I don’t know this daily craving for sweets sucks.

• Tren makes me crave carbs like no other. Nothing else does though

• This is anecdotal and purely my experience: When I’ve been deep into cuts where I was in or approaching single digits, and my body was literally starving my cravings would be for shit like brownie batter and krispy kremes—super calorie dense foods. I think if you’re getting cravings like that while on gear your body wants to grow and is giving you these cravings because it needs energy to do so. That sounds bro-sciency and kind of woo wooish, but I don’t think it’s out of hand for the body to work that way. It needs calories, it sends out hormonal cravings for them, and your brain literally intreprets it as “eat simple sugars” I’m assuming you’re eating protein commensurate with conventional fitness/lifting wisdom, which is probably more than enough.

• Gear doesn’t make me crave shit food, it just makes me not give a fuck about eating shit food because I know a few grams of gear will keep me from getting fat on shit foods.

Doesn’t apply to guys wanting the on-stage bodybuilding physique, but it’s extremely easy to maintain a very lean figure (sub 15%, close to 12 and on Tren look a bit lower) without eating clean 24/7.

• High estrogen will make you crave sweets just FYI I’ve always chalked it up to my estro getting a little high

• YOU WILL ALWAYS PLAY WITH 17 INCH ARM IF YOU ARE A FELLA WHO EAT DRY CHICKEN AND RICE.,EAT THE TASTY FOOD AND THE TRENBOLONA AND LEGIT KIGTROPIN IN THE BLOOD WILL DO THE WORK.,

But to answer your question seriously, I don’t think that gear makes you crave sweets. If you’re use to a super clean diet all the time then your inevitably going to end up with wanting something more appetizing. Honestly though, as long as you keep your calories in check, have something sweet here and there to keep yourself sane. Normally what I’ll do is I’ll have all of my meals for the day planned out and if I have some extra calories left over and I want something sweet I’ll eat it. I think a lot of people take this whole “Clean eating” thing way to seriously. Try to eat “clean” 80 or so precent of the time and fill the rest with things you actually like.
    Here is a great article explaining what I mean.
    https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/a-primer-on-dca-iifym-for-aspiring-dieters.134360230/