Tendons, ligaments, joints etc

Topic created · 7 Posts · 610 Views
  • You know how you hear about people, generally using tren, can harm themselves because of how strong they get? Is there anything that helps protect or strengthen tendons & ligaments? Sort of like a steroid for them?

A few things that come to mind are, obviously a diet with the correct macros, proper sleep, & having lifted for years prior to using are essential, then OTC supplements, multivitamins etc but I was thinking about maybe peptides? BPC and TB sound promising. Anything else?

• If it’s gonna snap, it’s gonna snap. No pills or oils are going to prevent something from breaking. Your body will give you major signals ahead of time that you should be smart enough to pay attention to though. Don’t be a retard and you won’t snap your shit up.

• Doesn’t anavar purportedly heal joints?

• [quote=“Erequester” pid=‘61757’ dateline=‘1563650599’]
    You know how you hear about people, generally using tren, can harm themselves because of how strong they get? Is there anything that helps protect or strengthen tendons & ligaments? Sort of like a steroid for them?

A few things that come to mind are, obviously a diet with the correct macros, proper sleep, & having lifted for years prior to using are essential, then OTC supplements, multivitamins etc but I was thinking about maybe peptides? BPC and TB sound promising. Anything else?
    [/quote]

Deca helps joints and you could also use the SARM Ostarine. I’ve read stuff online about people healing rotator cuff injuries from Ostarine.

• Npp did wonders for my joints and ligaments.

• not sure but accutane is making my knees feel like I’m 70 years old. Does this mean I can skip leg day for half a year? LOL

• there’s a difference between holding more water which may alleviate joint pain temporarily (deca) and collagen-synthesis/tendon repair effects - iirc most steroids affect only singular types of collagen and don’t repair anything, hgh & maybe bpc-157 are your best bet, with tb500 working moreso anti-inflammatory iirc