Crystals in gear

Topic created · 6 Posts · 377 Views
  • Hi SST,

I’m reaching out to you guys because I’m out of ideas and so is Google.

I have some Tren-A that is about 2 years old from a reputable source that is still around (don’t want to name drop because of this and unsure if this is my fault) which should be 100 mg/mL in MCT. I’ve been using it for two weeks now with good results but I have this weird issue of what seems to be free-floating crystals suspended in the vials. They look like little translucent flakes.

I assumed it was crashed/precipitated and tried reheating in hot water (brought to boil and pulled from heat) with shaking but it didn’t seem to do any good. I have an unopened vial that has a similar problem with only one crystal floating in it, so I don’t think its contamination introduced from outside.

Any ideas?

• [quote=“vivec” pid=‘61605’ dateline=‘1563575916’]
    Hi SST,

I have some Tren-A that is about 2 years old from a reputable source that is still around (don’t want to name drop because of this and unsure if this is my fault) which should be 100 mg/mL in MCT. I’ve been using it for two weeks now with good results but I have this weird issue of what seems to be free-floating crystals suspended in the vials. They look like little translucent flakes.

I assumed it was crashed/precipitated and tried reheating in hot water (brought to boil and pulled from heat) with shaking but it didn’t seem to do any good. I have an unopened vial that has a similar problem with only one crystal floating in it, so I don’t think its contamination introduced from outside.

Any ideas?
    [/quote]

I would think you’re right and it’s just crashed. I’ve gotten crystals a ton of times and sometimes it takes a while to get them to dissolve. You don’t want to tren to heat up too hot though because it’ll degrade. I’d try medium - low heat for longer and see if that works

• [quote=“Beetlejuice” pid=‘61610’ dateline=‘1563576433’]
    [quote=“vivec” pid=‘61605’ dateline=‘1563575916’]
    Hi SST,

Any ideas?
    [/quote]

I would think you’re right and it’s just crashed. I’ve gotten crystals a ton of times and sometimes it takes a while to get them to dissolve. You don’t want to tren to heat up too hot though because it’ll degrade. I’d try medium - low heat for longer and see if that works
    [/quote]

Thanks… any specific recommendations for temperature?

I’m thinking also I might just sterile filter them off just before pinning. Since they’re pretty disperse I don’t think it should change potency too much and I’m more worried about injecting crashed gear. Did that once and it was incredibly painful.

• If it’s not too out of the way just get a candle warmer from Michaels, Target, or Walmart (check online to confirm they have them in your local store, mine have them at all 3). They are legit $5-$10 (tops) and do a flawless job at heating up crashed gear without you having to control the temperature or worrying about any nonsense. It’s just as simple as pressing the switch and putting your vial on top. There is no risk of user error.

• You can also throw it in the microwave for 10 second intervals, the metal ring on the top does not spark (I know that’s what you’re thinking…) I have done this with my crashed gear since I learned of the trick about six months ago on another forum. Within about 3x10 second intervals mine is usually back in solution but this will vary with different compounds and carrier oils/solvents

• Thanks for all the suggestions.

I sacrificed a mL of one of them and dug a bit deeper… the floating stuff gave a yellow pellet that was completely soluble in acetone so it was most definitely just crashed tren.

Going to try out the candle warmer suggestion for the rest of this stuff since its too good to not use due to some crashing.