25 week blast pct?

Topic created · 4 Posts · 299 Views
  • So I was about 2/3rds the way through my current blast and Had an unexpected heart problem come out of nowhere. I was going to cycle off and deal with it but I was only out of the gym for about 5 weeks I got surgery right away which is why I said FUCK IT and pushed my blast out to 25 weeks. Not my greatest decision but it helped me keep a lot of my weight on during that time. All in all I lost 12lbs but quickly put it back on. Haha the doctor said it is amazing I maintained my weight. But I have never blasted this long so I am curious what you guys recommend I PCT with. I have nolva on hand and have run Hcg all blast.

• Asks for pct recommendation
    doesn’t list cycle, stats or cycle/ pct experience

• [quote=“propionate” pid=‘61567’ dateline=‘1563563087’]

Asks for pct recommendation
    doesn’t list cycle, stats or cycle/ pct experience
    [/quote]

25 weeks
    Deca
    Test e
    Eq

All at 300 e3.5d

Sitting at 238+/- This is probably my 8th blast first run with deca and only second pct. ran blast and cruise from like 20-25 hopped off for a few years blasted this year and last year with last year a 15 week cycle of test/eq that I ran nolva for pct recommended off r/steroids. Ill be going back to bnc end of next year but doing pct to knock out a baby or two.

Oh yeah I have run 10iu hgh all cycle.

• Deca is such a long Ester I’s do the last two weeks with hcg then 8 weeks 20mg nolva daily for pct.

I’d recommend getting your sperm checked, guys have conceived on blasts before, Rhoden has a young daughter and he was Mr O last year