4th blast Recommendations

Topic created · 9 Posts · 532 Views
  • Looking for advice on planning 4th blast for bulk.

I’ve used: test, tbol, npp, mast, dhb. I do not want to use mast again because I am very prone to acne and it caused me bad anxiety. Ideally I would like to go easy on the hair too even though I don’t believe I have any problems there. I’d like to avoid Tren…

I was thinking 500 Test, and then NPP and some Tbol. My first time using NPP I used between 300-400, but did not feel I got the most out of it because I had to cut the blast early due to getting sick. First time using Tbol I used 50mg/day for 4 weeks. I really liked it, but it did cause some high blood pressure by the end.

Currently, 3 weeks into cruise I am 5’11" 195 and about 12%-15% BF. My goal is to gain strength and to be around 200 at about 10% BF. I’d like to bulk through the winter and then cut for next summer.

Any advice on dosages and duration would be appreciated.

• [quote=“MikeAlstott” pid=‘61495’ dateline=‘1563523452’]
    Looking for advice on planning 4th blast for bulk.

I’ve used: test, tbol, npp, mast, dhb. I do not want to use mast again because I am very prone to acne and it caused me bad anxiety. Ideally I would like to go easy on the hair too even though I don’t believe I have any problems there. I’d like to avoid Tren…

I was thinking 500 Test, and then NPP and some Tbol. My first time using NPP I used between 300-400, but did not feel I got the most out of it because I had to cut the blast early due to getting sick. First time using Tbol I used 50mg/day for 4 weeks. I really liked it, but it did cause some high blood pressure by the end.

Currently, 3 weeks into cruise I am 5’11" 195 and about 12%-15% BF. My goal is to gain strength and to be around 200 at about 10% BF. I’d like to bulk through the winter and then cut for next summer.

[/quote]
    Sounds like you’ve milked a fair amount of AAS gains, AAS alone inly carries one so far - on that note we are all different.

I’ve never used DHB but I heard its great. Im on SoCos EQ right now and its nothing short of amazing.

This is my reccomendation and I understand its a but aggressive but you can guarantee yourself some gains for sure. I’m 240lbs 13% bodyfat with a 2000lb raw total in knee wraps. The big guys aren’t using moderate doses contrary to the bullshit they spew. ON THAT NOTE : ITS IMPORTANT TO NOTE OP HAS CYCLES UNDER HIS BELT AND THAT I RECCOMEND UTILIZING RAMPING DOSES. HE ALSO BLASTS AND CRUISES SO GOING BACK TO MODERATE CYCLES WILL STILL YIELD RESULTS - JUST MODERATE ONES AT THAT - THIS IS THE GAME WE PLAY - I’M BEING HONEST. I dont want to hear some bullshit you read that was parroted by some dipshit who read brandon lillys bullshit story about 300mg test or 180lb Greg doucette blowing smoke up peoples ass with his low doses. The truth is to get huge requires bigger doses and the use of insulin and peptides… AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FEEDING THE COMPOUNDS. YOU CAN END UP WORSE OFF ON HIGHER DOSES BY FAILING TO FEED THE COMPOUNDS.

ANYWAYS,

Let’s say you have a semi decent budget to work with on a 15 week blast.

Diet: 4-5k daily, ramp as needed with linear weight gain, 1-2lbs per week, more calories if scale stops. 200 10% you need to aim to bulk up to 220+ ; high protien fats and carbs. Dextrose pre, during, post workout.
    Bedtime Shake that includes cinnamon, Apple cider vinegar and fiber powder. Fruits vegggies protien powder also recommended. Digestion and good BMs are key on bulks.

Test E or C : 500mg ramped to 750mg after week 7/8

EQ at 600mg ramped to 900 at week 7/8

ALWAYS RUN ORALS AT BEDTIME WITH FOOD IN STOMACH. THIS UTILIZES THEM BEST. PREFERABLY GROUND UP IN SHAKES.

Anadrol 100mg daily first 4 weeks

Dianabol 50mg daily last 4 weeks

Raloxifene 30mg EOD

Use following protocol in 2-4 week stints, on and off

Novalin R Walmart Insulin start with 3iu pre workout with 30-50g carbs and adjust upwards, add in post workout with carbs and protien as well.

DO NOT RUN INSULIN WITHOUT THESE PEPTIDES
    GHRP2 or GHRP6 with Ipamorelin or Hexarelin. Or all 4. Start with low doses (50mcg) and work your way up. Dose PWO with the insulin and before bed.

Alternatively you would run 2iu GH 2x per day the entire cycle but thats a little more expensive.

Insulin is safe. Only 2.7% of suicidal people who intentionally inject 1000’s of IUs end up dying. Just don’t be a dipshit about it - you’ll be fine.

There’s alot of different cycles you could utilize.

Example: replace EQ with NPP, run the NPP for weeks 4-11 for when you are off orals - or run deca instead the whole cycle. 350-600mg is all you’ll ever need of this compound.

Caber on hand for any 19-nors and dosed 0.25mg 2x per week amd more if needed.

Best of luck, any questions let me know.

Inb4 bashing by low dosers naively stuck at mediocre gym rat status

• Test primo, growth and slin. Slin is optional

Enough test to be at about 1000-1200 levels and 7ish mg/kg of primo. Growth I like 4 iu done in a 2iu split am and post workout

Would run the aas for 20 weeks (16 weeks bulk 4 week mini cut the rebound bulk through pct or cruise)

I’m 5’7 190 am 12-15% bf for reference

• damn, that’s some legendary broscience copy&paste, reminds me of GH15, where is it from? I love the random capitalization & bedtime shake with ground up orals so much

• [quote=“appropionate” pid=‘61563’ dateline=‘1563562136’]
    damn, that’s some legendary broscience copy&paste, reminds me of GH15, where is it from? I love the random capitalization & bedtime shake with ground up orals so much
    [/quote]

Lol! I was about to say the same thing. Strong copy paste.

I appreciate the reply though.

I’ve used gh peps before for a long time. I enjoyed them but it’s seriously such a bitch pinning them 3x a day and then waiting to eat to not blunt the effects. I would rather try some generic HGH at this point.

Let me reiterate I want to be around 190-200, 10-12% at 5’11”…

Do I really need insulin to achieve that lol. I understand these dudes who are like 240 need massive amounts of gear but I don’t even want to be that big. I just want to get stronger and be around that goal.

So let’s say I ran a 16 week bulk… could I use npp the entire time? Ramping up from 350 to more if needed? And going up from 500 test to 750? Is anadrol a good oral? I just don’t want to deal with some bull shit sides like I just did with Mast…

• [quote=“Powerful77” pid=‘61553’ dateline=‘1563558981’]
    [quote=“MikeAlstott” pid=‘61495’ dateline=‘1563523452’]
    Looking for advice on planning 4th blast for bulk.

[/quote]
    Sounds like you’ve milked a fair amount of AAS gains, AAS alone inly carries one so far - on that note we are all different.

I’ve never used DHB but I heard its great. Im on SoCos EQ right now and its nothing short of amazing.

This is my reccomendation and I understand its a but aggressive but you can guarantee yourself some gains for sure. I’m 240lbs 13% bodyfat with a 2000lb raw total in knee wraps. The big guys aren’t using moderate doses contrary to the bullshit they spew. ON THAT NOTE : ITS IMPORTANT TO NOTE OP HAS CYCLES UNDER HIS BELT AND THAT I RECCOMEND UTILIZING RAMPING DOSES. HE ALSO BLASTS AND CRUISES SO GOING BACK TO MODERATE CYCLES WILL STILL YIELD RESULTS - JUST MODERATE ONES AT THAT - THIS IS THE GAME WE PLAY - I’M BEING HONEST. I dont want to hear some bullshit you read that was parroted by some dipshit who read brandon lillys bullshit story about 300mg test or 180lb Greg doucette blowing smoke up peoples ass with his low doses. The truth is to get huge requires bigger doses and the use of insulin and peptides… AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FEEDING THE COMPOUNDS. YOU CAN END UP WORSE OFF ON HIGHER DOSES BY FAILING TO FEED THE COMPOUNDS.

ANYWAYS,

Let’s say you have a semi decent budget to work with on a 15 week blast.

Diet: 4-5k daily, ramp as needed with linear weight gain, 1-2lbs per week, more calories if scale stops. 200 10% you need to aim to bulk up to 220+ ; high protien fats and carbs. Dextrose pre, during, post workout.
    Bedtime Shake that includes cinnamon, Apple cider vinegar and fiber powder. Fruits vegggies protien powder also recommended. Digestion and good BMs are key on bulks.

Test E or C : 500mg ramped to 750mg after week 7/8

EQ at 600mg ramped to 900 at week 7/8

ALWAYS RUN ORALS AT BEDTIME WITH FOOD IN STOMACH. THIS UTILIZES THEM BEST. PREFERABLY GROUND UP IN SHAKES.

Anadrol 100mg daily first 4 weeks

Dianabol 50mg daily last 4 weeks

Raloxifene 30mg EOD

Use following protocol in 2-4 week stints, on and off

Novalin R Walmart Insulin start with 3iu pre workout with 30-50g carbs and adjust upwards, add in post workout with carbs and protien as well.

DO NOT RUN INSULIN WITHOUT THESE PEPTIDES
    GHRP2 or GHRP6 with Ipamorelin or Hexarelin. Or all 4. Start with low doses (50mcg) and work your way up. Dose PWO with the insulin and before bed.

Alternatively you would run 2iu GH 2x per day the entire cycle but thats a little more expensive.

Insulin is safe. Only 2.7% of suicidal people who intentionally inject 1000’s of IUs end up dying. Just don’t be a dipshit about it - you’ll be fine.

There’s alot of different cycles you could utilize.

Example: replace EQ with NPP, run the NPP for weeks 4-11 for when you are off orals - or run deca instead the whole cycle. 350-600mg is all you’ll ever need of this compound.

Caber on hand for any 19-nors and dosed 0.25mg 2x per week amd more if needed.

Best of luck, any questions let me know.

Inb4 bashing by low dosers naively stuck at mediocre gym rat status
    [/quote]

Lol just lol

• Alright, guess so I forgot most people think a true 14% is “10%”

Have fun pedaling back and forth my man.

• [quote=“Powerful77” pid=‘61577’ dateline=‘1563564923’]
    Alright, guess so I forgot most people think a true 14% is “10%”

Have fun pedaling back and forth my man.
    [/quote]

pics of your current physique?

• [quote=“MikeAlstott” pid=‘61570’ dateline=‘1563563278’]
    [quote=“appropionate” pid=‘61563’ dateline=‘1563562136’]
    damn, that’s some legendary broscience copy&paste, reminds me of GH15, where is it from? I love the random capitalization & bedtime shake with ground up orals so much
    [/quote]

Lol! I was about to say the same thing. Strong copy paste.

I appreciate the reply though.

I’ve used gh peps before for a long time. I enjoyed them but it’s seriously such a bitch pinning them 3x a day and then waiting to eat to not blunt the effects. I would rather try some generic HGH at this point.

Let me reiterate I want to be around 190-200, 10-12% at 5’11”…

Do I really need insulin to achieve that lol. I understand these dudes who are like 240 need massive amounts of gear but I don’t even want to be that big. I just want to get stronger and be around that goal.

So let’s say I ran a 16 week bulk… could I use npp the entire time? Ramping up from 350 to more if needed? And going up from 500 test to 750? Is anadrol a good oral? I just don’t want to deal with some bull shit sides like I just did with Mast…
    [/quote]

Honestly at your height you don’t even need drugs to be 200lbs 12% bf. Just test and growth will get you there. I wouldn’t go over 700-750mg test but that’s me