Package pick up required at post office with fake name

Topic created · 39 Posts · 597 Views
  • Has anybody ever had this happen to them… where your left a slip to pick up your package at the post office but you used a different name from the one on your ID… what happens from there is there any way to make them send it out again… or any other way to pick up pack?

• nope. This is what happens when you don’t use your real name…

• Why do you use a god damn fake name? Kiss that package goodbye

Also don’t be a retard and ask the source for a reship. This is your fault.

• Never use a fake name. You actually draw more suspicion using a fake name than your real name. I’ve ordered so much from sources on here and I never sweat using my real name.

• Sign your slip, Take your slip to the post office and hand it to them. They’ll go back and get your pack.
    They’re most likely not going to check your I’d. If they do the addie should line up. Don’t say anything about the name unless they ask! Say the sender must of put the wrong name by accident. They don’t know what’s in the package, don’t freak out! From now on; USE YOUR REAL NAME!!

• duh go get a fake id made

• Pay a homeless man to go in there lol

• [quote=“Niceguy19” pid=‘61546’ dateline=‘1563556616’]
    Pay a homeless man to go in there lol
    [/quote]

oh yeah… because the post office is going to give a package to a homeless man without an id… lmao, what???

• ask em to send it out again and put fake name on your door plate I guess. the fake name thing is amazingly stupid haha

• not true. anyone can pick up the package as long that person can prove they live at the same address.

i’ve picked up many packages/letter for my family.

well, i’m in Canada if this matters.

• [quote=“edatmtl” pid=‘61568’ dateline=‘1563563129’]
    not true. anyone can pick up the package as long that person can prove they live at the same address.

[/quote]

In the US you need to show an ID with the same name. My friend did this with DNM packs (against my advice) and ended up losing one because the PO wouldn’t let him pick it up. It’s a felony (I think?) to take someone else’s mail in the US

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘61573’ dateline=‘1563563950’]
    [quote=“edatmtl” pid=‘61568’ dateline=‘1563563129’]
    not true. anyone can pick up the package as long that person can prove they live at the same address.

[/quote]

In the US you need to show an ID with the same name. My friend did this with DNM packs (against my advice) and ended up losing one because the PO wouldn’t let him pick it up. It’s a felony (I think?) to take someone else’s mail in the US
    [/quote]

ahh, too bad. cause here in Canada. as long you show you live at the same address, you can pick up anything.

• @“edatmtl” @“don_c” @“Niceguy19” i appreciate the responses that were actually useful. Anyways all set the USPS policy is this
    Can a customer have someone else pickup their held mail?

If picking up mail for someone else, the customer needs written authorization (and their own photo ID). Authorization can be written directly on the delivery notice (on the back of PS Form 3849) or on plain paper (simply a note on paper saying that “a name” has permission to pick up mail for “my name”, and then it needs to be signed) from the addressee.

So i wrote permission to myself from the name the package was addressed to… brought that in with my own id and picked up the package…

As for why i would use a fake name … well i make $600-$1000 a day and accepting a pack is a felony i believe. So it doesn’t make much since to risk however long in jail, for less than a days pay.

• [quote=“FinaFelon” pid=‘61585’ dateline=‘1563567235’]
    @“edatmtl” @“don_c” @“Niceguy19” i appreciate the responses that were actually useful. Anyways all set the USPS policy is this

If picking up mail for someone else, the customer needs written authorization (and their own photo ID). Authorization can be written directly on the delivery notice (on the back of PS Form 3849) or on plain paper (simply a note on paper saying that “a name” has permission to pick up mail for “my name”, and then it needs to be signed) from the addressee.

So i wrote permission to myself from the name the package was addressed to… brought that in with my own id and picked up the package…

As for why i would use a fake name … well i make $600-$1000 a day and accepting a pack is a felony i believe. So it doesn’t make much since to risk however long in jail, for less than a days pay.
    [/quote]

Listen, I’m happy you got your package but bragging about how much money you make doesn’t make what you did any less stupid. Idk why people think using a fake name is smart in any sense. You think if something did happen using a fake name would give you anymore plausible deniability? It doesn’t. Everyone is telling you what you did is wrong because it was. Even the sources here will tell you to use your real name.

• Using a fake name puts the source in jeopardy. If they see the name is fake and decide to return to sender guess who gets fucked? Or do you need to have it explained why the sources don’t want their packs returned to sender

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘61587’ dateline=‘1563568773’]
    [quote=“FinaFelon” pid=‘61585’ dateline=‘1563567235’]
    @“edatmtl” @“don_c” @“Niceguy19” i appreciate the responses that were actually useful. Anyways all set the USPS policy is this

[/quote]

Listen, I’m happy you got your package but bragging about how much money you make doesn’t make what you did any less stupid. Idk why people think using a fake name is smart in any sense. You think if something did happen using a fake name would give you anymore plausible deniability? It doesn’t. Everyone is telling you what you did is wrong because it was. Even the sources here will tell you to use your real name.
    [/quote]

For real, this guys logic is flawed. And using a fake name is terrible.

• @“yelruP” you sit on here all day long on your knees with the sources cocks in your mouth… Then you come on my thread and start running your mouth… i just think it’s funny that all of a sudden your this keyboard Rambo but if the source came in here and told to shut the fuck up and jump you would say for how long and how high
    [hr]
    [quote=“propionate” pid=‘61588’ dateline=‘1563568874’]
    Using a fake name puts the source in jeopardy. If they see the name is fake and decide to return to sender guess who gets fucked? Or do you need to have it explained why the sources don’t want their packs returned to sender
    [/quote]

You think the source uses a real address on the return to sender?

• I used the name that’s registered to the address that the pack is going to… Since I’ve never lived at or ever received mail at this address…
    [hr]
    [quote=“SouthernCompounding” pid=‘61597’ dateline=‘1563574292’]
    [quote=“FinaFelon” pid=‘61596’ dateline=‘1563574152’]
    @“yelruP” you sit on here all day long on your knees with the sources cocks in your mouth… Then you come on my thread and start running your mouth… i just think it’s funny that all of a sudden your this keyboard Rambo but if the source came in here and told to shut the fuck up and jump you would say for how long and how high
    [hr]
    Using a fake name puts the source in jeopardy. If they see the name is fake and decide to return to sender guess who gets fucked? Or do you need to have it explained why the sources don’t want their packs returned to sender
    [/quote]

[/quote]

You’re still fucking autistic for using a fake name though…

Oh and while we’re at it - using a fake return address that doesn’t exist is equally as fucking stupid as using a fake name.
    [/quote]

Oh and while we’re at it you use your real return address on your packs?
    [hr]
    [quote=“SouthernCompounding” pid=‘61597’ dateline=‘1563574292’]
    [quote=“FinaFelon” pid=‘61596’ dateline=‘1563574152’]
    @“yelruP” you sit on here all day long on your knees with the sources cocks in your mouth… Then you come on my thread and start running your mouth… i just think it’s funny that all of a sudden your this keyboard Rambo but if the source came in here and told to shut the fuck up and jump you would say for how long and how high
    [hr]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

You’re still fucking autistic for using a fake name though…

Oh and while we’re at it - using a fake return address that doesn’t exist is equally as fucking stupid as using a fake name.
    [/quote]

@“SouthernCompounding”
    Customer service: will call you a fucking retard and autistic… i find that very unprofessional and not the way i would expect a source to comment on the situation. I would hate to see what happens after i sent you money and then got you pissed off…I’ve had sources walk me through way more difficult shit than that step by step.

The question was about how to pick up the package… 10 people said to use my real name is got that.

Everything i posted after that was about respect… and how you talk to someone… i guess I’m cut from a different cloth… Just because I’m online i don’t run off my mouth at people freely… I talk the same way i would if they were in front of me you should try that.

• A top source explains this to you. Someone with infinitely more opsec knowledge and experience, and you in your everlasting wisdom, double down.

If a source uses a fake return address then the post office has a pack that is suspicious and can give them reason to open the it. That’s a problem for everyone involved. Even if you don’t use your address they’ll track the address you do use and wait for you to go there once there’s a case. It happened to a man in Florida a few years ago.

If the source uses the real address then they get the pack back with a little note that says the delivery address was wrong. Normally they blacklist customers for this as it’s a large security hazard.

Using a fake name also gets you in more trouble when a pack is found. They’ll connect it to you because they have your id for picking up that mail and you’ll get both mail fraud and possession. Pretty sure that bumps you to a federal court and big boy jail

• I would happily tell you you’re fucking stupid to your face. Stop being a dumb shit, ship your packages to yourself with your real name. You wouldn’t be here getting ragged by 15 people including sources if you followed proper ordering procedures.

Its dick heads like you that get sources heat for doing dumb shit, which is why SoCo said what he said. He has every right to tell you you’re fucking stupid, he doesn’t need to coddle you just because he’s a source. Don’t fuck shit up for sources, end of story.