PPL US Domestic

Topic created · 4 Posts · 420 Views
  • Did PPL shut down its US Domestic service? It’s been out for awhile now. Has anyone heard anything?

• They had a “warehouse” get busted or some shit. Look around you can find the official news about it, happened about 5 months ago or so? They were using a reshipper who was a fucking retard or something. It’s been down since then as far as I know.

• [quote=“Animutiddies” pid=‘61471’ dateline=‘1563503172’]
    They had a “warehouse” get busted or some shit. Look around you can find the official news about it, happened about 5 months ago or so? They were using a reshipper who was a fucking retard or something. It’s been down since then as far as I know.
    [/quote]

Your the retard as usual. Up until about a month ago ppl domestic was available. Then he got robbed and said fuck it, no more domestic.
    Source for the info- Panda said it himself.

• [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘61474’ dateline=‘1563504870’]
    [quote=“Animutiddies” pid=‘61471’ dateline=‘1563503172’]
    They had a “warehouse” get busted or some shit. Look around you can find the official news about it, happened about 5 months ago or so? They were using a reshipper who was a fucking retard or something. It’s been down since then as far as I know.
    [/quote]

Your the retard as usual. Up until about a month ago ppl domestic was available. Then he got robbed and said fuck it, no more domestic.
    Source for the info- Panda said it himself.
    [/quote]

Well shit. Think He’ll bring it back anytime soon?