SOCO 300mg Test E / Mast E - 948.7ng/dl 3.16X :( L&L GH 2iu (ed) 32% igf1 increase

Topic created · 5 Posts · 1105 Views

• Blood Work Review
    Link to blood work : // https://imgur.com/uEw83Jn //
    Source : // @SouthernCompounding @LockandLoadLabs //
    Running testosterone : // YES //
    Ester : // E //
    Weekly dosage : // 300mg //
    Product(s) run other than test : // Mast E & HGH //
    Weekly dosage(s) : // 300mast & 14iu HGH (2iu - ed) //
    Number of weeks run : // 7 Weeks //
    Draw time after last pin : // ~48hr for test/mast ~1hr for HGH //
    Blood Results
    Test reading in ng/dL : // 948.7 ng/dL //
    Test multiplier : // 3.16x //
    Capped at >1500 : // NO //
    E2 reading : // 6.6 ng/dL //
    Liver/lipids elevated : // NO //
    ANYTHING ELSE WORTH MENTIONING GOES BELOW:

* Using the 250/250 Test E/ Mast E blend. Very low test multiplier, had been using EnhancedPharma 200/200 blend for over a year with 6-7x multiplier, and BioMass blend before that with similar results. Additionally my free test was always >50 even when I dropped to a cruise of 100/100mg test/mast a week. This stuff seems very under-dosed for both the test and mast, and I'm quite disappointed by the results as I purchased multiple vials of this. l
    * IGF-1 levles @245 are ~50 ng/dL higher on 2iu of L&L HGH, been taking 2iu first thing in morning (igf usually sits around 190 at these doses and around 160 on cruise or natural)
    *HGH review - First time using HGH started small to see what all the fuss was about Pro -Better sleep and I feel more rested -the wrinkles on my face have slightly faded -improved recovery, seem less sore after workout and slightly better recovery -no other noticed sides Con -Cant sleep much longer than 7 hours -Actually started to break out slightly once i started -daily pins
  • Can you confirm what you did to prepare for the GH test?

• Thank you for sharing :)

• [quote=“Original_Gainz” pid=‘61387’ dateline=‘1563464340’]

Blood Work Review
    Link to blood work : // https://imgur.com/uEw83Jn //
    Source : // @SouthernCompounding @LockandLoadLabs //
    Running testosterone : // YES //
    Ester : // E //
    Weekly dosage : // 300mg //
    Product(s) run other than test : // Mast E & HGH //
    Weekly dosage(s) : // 300mast & 14iu HGH (2iu - ed) //
    Number of weeks run : // 7 Weeks //
    Draw time after last pin : // ~48hr for test/mast ~1hr for HGH //
    Blood Results
    Test reading in ng/dL : // 948.7 ng/dL //
    Test multiplier : // 3.16x //
    Capped at >1500 : // NO //
    E2 reading : // 6.6 ng/dL //
    Liver/lipids elevated : // NO //
    ANYTHING ELSE WORTH MENTIONING GOES BELOW:

* Using the 250/250 Test E/ Mast E blend. Very low test multiplier, had been using EnhancedPharma 200/200 blend for over a year with 6-7x multiplier, and BioMass blend before that with similar results. Additionally my free test was always >50 even when I dropped to a cruise of 100/100mg test/mast a week. This stuff seems very under-dosed for both the test and mast, and I'm quite disappointed by the results as I purchased multiple vials of this. l
    * IGF-1 levles @245 are ~50 ng/dL higher on 2iu of L&L HGH, been taking 2iu first thing in morning (igf usually sits around 190 at these doses and around 160 on cruise or natural)
    *HGH review - First time using HGH started small to see what all the fuss was about Pro -Better sleep and I feel more rested -the wrinkles on my face have slightly faded -improved recovery, seem less sore after workout and slightly better recovery -no other noticed sides Con -Cant sleep much longer than 7 hours -Actually started to break out slightly once i started -daily pins
    [/quote]

How many weeks did you run the hgh before testing? Was your dose the same the entire time?

• [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘62012’ dateline=‘1563856034’]
    Can you confirm what you did to prepare for the GH test?
    [/quote]

Took 2iu when I woke up in morning, sub q in the belly area. Then left to get blood work. Was fasted for about 13 hours (only water during that time)

I think the blood draw was @ 56 min from my pin. I rounded it to a hour for the post.

Let me know If that answers your question
    [hr]
    How many weeks did you run the hgh before testing? Was your dose the same the entire time?
    [/quote]

I was on the HGH for exactly 41 days on pin day.

Yes, started and stayed at 2iu every morning 7 days a week. Pinned about same time every day (upon waking).

Day AFter blood test I upped to 2.5iu (i plan on posting bloods again in 6-10 weeks if anyone is curious)

Actually started to feel slightly more tired during the day a few days after increase. Not sure if it is just me being tired or increased dose? No other reports so far.

Something I didn’t mention in my first post, I’m definitely getting leaner, and a noticable visible difference in my stomach fat while around maintenance calories. Also Noticed a vein or two on my thighs which I have never seen before, and my forearms when pumped make it look like I’m on something Haha due to the increased vascularity