2nd cycle options?

Topic created · 9 Posts · 488 Views
  • So I’ve done some research and I’m looking for a good mass builder. I prefer the long esters so I don’t have to pin all the time.

Just did 12 weeks 500mg/test and will wait another 12 before this blast. Plan on going BnC route with 125 migs/week. Didn’t get that insane 20 lbs on weight gain like some but I also didn’t get fat. I do look fuller and even though I can’t tell a massive difference people have noticed. Started with Jags test c and have used fusion test e the last 3.

So anyway, I’m thinking test and eq. I’ve seen eq needs to be ran at 4-600 migs/week to notice good gains. My ? is how much test? Is 250 too low? Should I get another AI other than arimidex just in case with EQ?

Any suggestions appreciated. I really just want to add mass. Not worried about looking too lean just give me the size. Thanks guys!

• Test 500mg + Deca 500mg a week is a classic second cycle mass gainer.

• 500 test + 600 eq is solid. Done that several times myself.

• [quote=“JustaNewbie1” pid=‘61325’ dateline=‘1563412413’]
    So I’ve done some research and I’m looking for a good mass builder. I prefer the long esters so I don’t have to pin all the time.

Just did 12 weeks 500mg/test and will wait another 12 before this blast. Plan on going BnC route with 125 migs/week. Didn’t get that insane 20 lbs on weight gain like some but I also didn’t get fat. I do look fuller and even though I can’t tell a massive difference people have noticed. Started with Jags test c and have used fusion test e the last 3.

So anyway, I’m thinking test and eq. I’ve seen eq needs to be ran at 4-600 migs/week to notice good gains. My ? is how much test? Is 250 too low? Should I get another AI other than arimidex just in case with EQ?

Any suggestions appreciated. I really just want to add mass. Not worried about looking too lean just give me the size. Thanks guys!
    [/quote]

You are really missing out by not throwing in an oral like winstrol or superdrol. They kick in fast and are strong lean tissue and strength builders.

Some people say to limit to 2-4 weeks, but if you run TUDCA+NAC, there is no issue running orals for 12 weeks. Hell, many bodybuilders have ran orals year round (dont recommend this)

• Why not just run 500mg again?

• [quote=“propionate” pid=‘61592’ dateline=‘1563570613’]
    Why not just run 500mg again?
    [/quote]

Just want to experiment with different compounds over the course of the next few years. See what works best.

• I never really see much out of EQ unless I’m really lean to start with. Deca I notice no matter what. Id go 500 test 300 Deca. Maybe throw some Dbol in for the first 4-6 weeks or the last 4-6 weeks. Picture perfect

• [quote=“DonaldPump” pid=‘61706’ dateline=‘1563622541’]
    I never really see much out of EQ unless I’m really lean to start with. Deca I notice no matter what. Id go 500 test 300 Deca. Maybe throw some Dbol in for the first 4-6 weeks or the last 4-6 weeks. Picture perfect
    [/quote]

How much dbol/day?

• [quote=“JustaNewbie1” pid=‘61715’ dateline=‘1563632901’]
    [quote=“DonaldPump” pid=‘61706’ dateline=‘1563622541’]
    I never really see much out of EQ unless I’m really lean to start with. Deca I notice no matter what. Id go 500 test 300 Deca. Maybe throw some Dbol in for the first 4-6 weeks or the last 4-6 weeks. Picture perfect
    [/quote]

How much dbol/day?
    [/quote]

30-50mg I’d say.