The world's best supplier. Cheeze-itm man lol

Topic created · 6 Posts · 354 Views
  • Seriously, Sparta pharma is the best supplier I have ever used in my entire life and I have used almost this entire board and even international. Right now, I’m placing in order for:
    6x Adonis blend
    2xDHB :
    2x tren E:
    1x sustanon :
    3x superdrol -
    2x anavar-
    2x nolvadex:
    2x clomid:
    1xproviron -

What astounds me is how loyal and willing he is to work with you, and told him I’m going to be having a tight budget and have just enough to completely pay for my order and he hooked me up with a discount given that I’m buying so many compounds, or you can call it a bulk order. Aside from that, his gear has given me the best results than any other pharma I have ever used. That’s why I cannot wait to try this Adonis blend. I know things like the proviron and Superdrol are OOS but we worked it out where I’m going to go ahead and pay for everything and when he gets back and stocked up, he’ll go ahead and send me the proviron and Superdrol. I seriously have not met anymore well mannerism type of supplier let alone human being. If any of you are thinking about trying somebody else, stop right there you have already hit the jackpot with Achilles and Leo. Even the anavar was so potent, it’s the only compound or AAS that my fiance will take and it seriously within just 30 days changed her like you would never believe something that normally takes at least two months and she was only doing 20 mg a day!. Anyways they have earned a customer for life and anytime my friends need gear I will make sure I send them right to Leo and Achilles. It’s almost cheating their gear and communication is so good not to mention the timing of the package shipping. When they say it is shipped it means it’s arriving within 2 days That’s how it’s always been for me at least.I just want to let you know how thankful I am for you Leo and Achilles, you have changed my life and I know for a fact with the condition I’m already in I’m going to win this contest in August and the one in October. Again, I cannot Express in regular vocabulary how amazing Sparta pharma as a source is raging from their ability to work with you up just to make sure you get what you want to get as long as you scratched their back as well and how understanding they are when your wallet is tight and how much they will help you if you have any questions. Seriously, at first I thought it was too good to be true but I realized they are just genuine guys you are just like us chasing the dream of looking like the hulk and doing it in an affordable way with top quality products. You’ll never find a pair like these two ever again, I hope they never get too big and take their business elsewhere. you guys have went above and beyond my expectations, I just cannot wait to try this new Adonis blend stacked with tren E and towards the end before the competition also adding in superdrol and proviron for that extra dryness, definition and hardness. These two turn me into a real life walking Goku from dragon Ball Z lol. I will post pictures right before each competition to show you all how amazing the results from these compounds are. . thank you again so much Sparta Pharma, I could not have done it without you.

• @“Anthony_huge1999” copy and paste this on their thread. No one will read this since it’s buried by all the stickied threads. People are more likely to read their source page and when you get your package leave a turnaround review.

• I will not waste a minute of life reading this crap.
    Pass…

• [quote=“aneram11” pid=‘64302’ dateline=‘1565317757’]
    I will not waste a minute of life reading this crap.
    Pass…
    [/quote]

Yet you wasted a minute of your life commenting on it.

Your stupidity is ironic

• Dude… They have good product and they have taken care of me too. But PUT THE PIPE DOWN! This reminds me of some meth fueled text messages I have sent in my former life… This is one huge rambling mess. If you were to break it up a little with paragraphs or something people would be more likely to read it and you would be able to give Sparta a legit review. This shit just drags on and on.

• [quote=“Fatbricks” pid=‘64324’ dateline=‘1565348600’]
    Dude… They have good product and they have taken care of me too. But PUT THE PIPE DOWN! This reminds me of some meth fueled text messages I have sent in my former life… This is one huge rambling mess. If you were to break it up a little with paragraphs or something people would be more likely to read it and you would be able to give Sparta a legit review. This shit just drags on and on.
    [/quote]

This is what a lot of my posts on r/opiates when I was on a coke binge

That said sparta gets me excited enough to rant like this sometimes too