What orals would you like to see as oil injectables that aren't common?

Topic created · 26 Posts · 1365 Views
  • For me M1t. But it seems to have been overshadowed by superdrol given they both came out around the same time and many more people have tried sdrol.

• halo

• [quote=“qualitystealthpharma” pid=‘61129’ dateline=‘1563314529’]
    For me M1t. But it seems to have been overshadowed by superdrol given they both came out around the same time and many more people have tried sdrol.
    [/quote]

Var

• [quote=“qualitystealthpharma” pid=‘61129’ dateline=‘1563314529’]
    For me M1t. But it seems to have been overshadowed by superdrol given they both came out around the same time and many more people have tried sdrol.
    [/quote]

I take it your gathering feedback from us for your future sourcing?

• [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘61167’ dateline=‘1563328763’]
    [quote=“qualitystealthpharma” pid=‘61129’ dateline=‘1563314529’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Somewhat. I rather take feedback from actual customers but I am private right now with a couple handfuls of customers at best that aren’t very adventurous. Just been taking in and reading this board for a couple months. Would only be selling oils and orals in oils all in stealth as plan to be around for a long time. Want to get the opening right so taking my time.

More of a focus on price, service, delivery time then providing every PED under the sun.

• Epistane. Based off of reviews it seems to have:

1. Mood gains
    2. Gym gains
    3. Few sides

The only reason I haven’t purchased it the times I’ve found it are because I read somewhere that raws degrade, making it a risky purchase since even a very legitimate source might have ineffective product simply because it’s sat around a long time. Would love to have more info on this and how true that is. That’s the only reason I can see for it not being more common.

• [quote=“Dreadlifts” pid=‘61141’ dateline=‘1563320335’]
    [/quote]

Var
    [/quote]

Since Var is harsher on lipids than liver, does this migitate its negatives at all?

• [quote=“qualitystealthpharma” pid=‘61210’ dateline=‘1563344131’]
    [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘61167’ dateline=‘1563328763’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Somewhat. I rather take feedback from actual customers but I am private right now with a couple handfuls of customers at best that aren’t very adventurous. Just been taking in and reading this board for a couple months. Would only be selling oils and orals in oils all in stealth as plan to be around for a long time. Want to get the opening right so taking my time.

More of a focus on price, service, delivery time then providing every PED under the sun.
    [/quote]

I hope your not shipping domestic US with stealth, let alone using as a means to brand your business. It’s entirely pointless to do so. If your International on the other hand, well I mean stealth is the norm so there’s nothing too special about that either.

• [quote=“Juice” pid=‘61213’ dateline=‘1563345958’]
    Epistane. Based off of reviews it seems to have:

1. Mood gains
    2. Gym gains
    3. Few sides

The only reason I haven’t purchased it the times I’ve found it are because I read somewhere that raws degrade, making it a risky purchase since even a very legitimate source might have ineffective product simply because it’s sat around a long time. Would love to have more info on this and how true that is. That’s the only reason I can see for it not being more common.
    [/quote]

Not sure what reviews you read but “mood gains” is not Epistane. It makes me very aggressive and cold blooded. The strength IS insane on Epi though. Also it is very harsh on both the lipids and liver so it’s certainly not a “no side effrect” drug like Anavar may be considered.

• [quote=“AQualityPoop” pid=‘61246’ dateline=‘1563377861’]
    [quote=“Juice” pid=‘61213’ dateline=‘1563345958’]

1. Mood gains
    2. Gym gains
    3. Few sides

[/quote]

Not sure what reviews you read but “mood gains” is not Epistane. It makes me very aggressive and cold blooded. The strength IS insane on Epi though. Also it is very harsh on both the lipids and liver so it’s certainly not a “no side effrect” drug like Anavar may be considered.
    [/quote]

I guess I was comparing it to the larger sacrifices you have to make with other orals: bloating on adrol, inevitable lethargy on sdrol, surprise gyno from dbol. They’re all going to be unkind to your lipids, but yeah I shouldn’t act like it’s Anavar haha. I’m just (pleasantly) surprised that a “dry” compound would yield such good results.

PS The place I read the reviews was in the Compound Experience Threads on /r/steroids.

• [quote=“Juice” pid=‘61250’ dateline=‘1563382613’]
    [quote=“AQualityPoop” pid=‘61246’ dateline=‘1563377861’]
    [quote=“Juice” pid=‘61213’ dateline=‘1563345958’]

1. Mood gains
    2. Gym gains
    3. Few sides

[/quote]

[/quote]

I guess I was comparing it to the larger sacrifices you have to make with other orals: bloating on adrol, inevitable lethargy on sdrol, surprise gyno from dbol. They’re all going to be unkind to your lipids, but yeah I shouldn’t act like it’s Anavar haha. I’m just (pleasantly) surprised that a “dry” compound would yield such good results.

PS The place I read the reviews was in the Compound Experience Threads on /r/steroids.
    [/quote]

Don’t get me wrong, Epistane is awesome. But it should not be taken lightly and I actually experience more liver stress on Epistane than Superdrol. The dry lean gains from it are among the best though.

• Likely unpopular opinion, but none. I don’t want to inject my orals. If it made them less toxic I’d be all for it but I can’t see any upside for me personally. The convenience of orals is a huge upside for me too—being able to just wake up in the middle of the night and take them, bring them with me, no prep period, etc.

As for that epistane comment, I wish it were just more commonly carried by sources period!

• [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘61258’ dateline=‘1563386164’]
    Likely unpopular opinion, but none. I don’t want to inject my orals. If it made them less toxic I’d be all for it but I can’t see any upside for me personally. The convenience of orals is a huge upside for me too—being able to just wake up in the middle of the night and take them, bring them with me, no prep period, etc.

As for that epistane comment, I wish it were just more commonly carried by sources period!
    [/quote]

Man I love epistane. Was my favorite PH by far.

Gonna be trying fusions m1t soon too so I’m pretty excited about that

• [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘61217’ dateline=‘1563356431’]
    [quote=“qualitystealthpharma” pid=‘61210’ dateline=‘1563344131’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I hope your not shipping domestic US with stealth, let alone using as a means to brand your business. It’s entirely pointless to do so. If your International on the other hand, well I mean stealth is the norm so there’s nothing too special about that either.
    [/quote]

Light stealth is never pointless, plenty of sources have shut down domestically because of LE. Why else do you think so many sources close unexpectedly or exit scam, because they get scared as LE gets involved or they get contacted by LE. Maybe heavy stealth is the norm international here but definitely not elseware.
    [hr]
    [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘61258’ dateline=‘1563386164’]
    Likely unpopular opinion, but none. I don’t want to inject my orals. If it made them less toxic I’d be all for it but I can’t see any upside for me personally. The convenience of orals is a huge upside for me too—being able to just wake up in the middle of the night and take them, bring them with me, no prep period, etc.

[/quote]

Main benefit would be the lack of digestion issues compared to orals

• [quote=“qualitystealthpharma” pid=‘61265’ dateline=‘1563387226’]
    [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘61217’ dateline=‘1563356431’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Light stealth is never pointless, plenty of sources have shut down domestically because of LE. Why else do you think so many sources close unexpectedly or exit scam, because they get scared as LE gets involved or they get contacted by LE. Maybe heavy stealth is the norm international here but definitely not elseware.
    [hr]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Clearly you have zero understanding of how USPS mail works. There is one circumstance where your package can be opened. And if it’s opened, your stealth won’t protect you from shit bud.

• Sr9009 would be awesome.

• [quote=“qualitystealthpharma” pid=‘61265’ dateline=‘1563387226’]

[/quote]

Didn’t think of that! Would this prevent things like acid reflux/heartburn from orals?

edit: naturally I’d want to say no since tren is an injectable and it absolutely wrecks the stomach and creates severe acid reflux/heartburn for some, but please do chime in and let me know what you think. this is an interesting perspective that i definitely overlooked at first

• [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘61368’ dateline=‘1563440202’]
    [quote=“qualitystealthpharma” pid=‘61265’ dateline=‘1563387226’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[hr]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Clearly you have zero understanding of how USPS mail works. There is one circumstance where your package can be opened. And if it’s opened, your stealth won’t protect you from shit bud.
    [/quote]

Alright man let’s just ignore how the most prominent domestic dnp seller on reddit was busted but you know best.
    [hr]
    [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘61664’ dateline=‘1563590941’]

[/quote]

Didn’t think of that! Would this prevent things like acid reflux/heartburn from orals?

edit: naturally I’d want to say no since tren is an injectable and it absolutely wrecks the stomach and creates severe acid reflux/heartburn for some, but please do chime in and let me know what you think. this is an interesting perspective that i definitely overlooked at first
    [/quote]

To answer your question yes and while it still hits your liver most people say it doesn’t hit your appetite as hard. I would say the trade is worth it unless you just wanted to run 5mg of superdrol for example then maybe not. But even that would be just a quick little pin. Some tren sides are unavoidable but here’s something quick and cool to experiment with-pin tren ace every 12h instead of eod or even ed just use slin pins. I will be shocked if you tell me the side effects are the same.

• [quote=“qualitystealthpharma” pid=‘61673’ dateline=‘1563593994’]
    [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘61368’ dateline=‘1563440202’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[hr]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Alright man let’s just ignore how the most prominent domestic dnp seller on reddit was busted but you know best.
    [hr]

[/quote]

[/quote]

To answer your question yes and while it still hits your liver most people say it doesn’t hit your appetite as hard. I would say the trade is worth it unless you just wanted to run 5mg of superdrol for example then maybe not. But even that would be just a quick little pin. Some tren sides are unavoidable but here’s something quick and cool to experiment with-pin tren ace every 12h instead of eod or even ed just use slin pins. I will be shocked if you tell me the side effects are the same.
    [/quote]

Uh yeh… There was a death involved… Also bud, they needed to ID him first prior to following him around during his post office/drop box visits, and they easily did that just off his YouTube video. His case doesn’t even begin to apply to this, because he didn’t get busted because LE opened up one of his packages.

• [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘61683’ dateline=‘1563596981’]
    [quote=“qualitystealthpharma” pid=‘61673’ dateline=‘1563593994’]
    [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘61368’ dateline=‘1563440202’]

[/quote]

[hr]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[hr]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Uh yeh… There was a death involved… Also bud, they needed to ID him first prior to following him around during his post office/drop box visits, and they easily did that just off his YouTube video. His case doesn’t even begin to apply to this, because he didn’t get busted because LE opened up one of his packages.
    [/quote]

They did though, they approached him and opened it