Bitcoin dip

Topic created · 19 Posts · 1387 Views
  • Bitcoin has a history of dropping prior to a congressional hearing. Facebook is scheduled to have a hearing Wednesday July 17. In the past bitcoin has shot up after a perceived positive hearing. You should do your due diligence and if you think things will go well tomorrow it may be a good time to buy the dip.

Not financial advice. This is financial broscience.

• Well, I can only hope it goes up because I have that stupid hold on Coinbase for $60 bucks that I don’t even need now, was so stupid they put a hold on money for no reason. There’s a big forum I guess about coinbase ignoring people about holding funds, even large or small sums of cash without any explanation. So in fact I could have made money at some point but then by the time the money is in the account it may have a large dip where I lose money that I shouldn’t have or I gain money but STILL might not be able to use yet… it’s ridiculous.

• [quote=“alphaproject” pid=‘61206’ dateline=‘1563342261’]
    Well, I can only hope it goes up because I have that stupid hold on Coinbase for $60 bucks that I don’t even need now, was so stupid they put a hold on money for no reason. There’s a big forum I guess about coinbase ignoring people about holding funds, even large or small sums of cash without any explanation. So in fact I could have made money at some point but then by the time the money is in the account it may have a large dip where I lose money that I shouldn’t have or I gain money but STILL might not be able to use yet… it’s ridiculous.
    [/quote]

So how much did that $60 go down? $6-7 dollars at most…? Consider yourself lucky.

• Its up today. I bought Tuesday and make 10% or so, so I think I did well. Should have invested more (gambled more).

• Short term= It’s up it’s down it’s up a lot it’s down it’s up it’s down it’s up it’s down a lot it’s up it’s down again it’s up it’s up again, repeat repeat.

Long term (since January 2019) = +31% (iirc).

Idk. Bitcoin price is a puzzle nobody will ever solve, even if they think they have answers to it, they can be wrong in ad little as an hour…

• Yea I lost 7 bucks and I could have taken it out at 70 bucks and made $10. No big deal but better than losing money because of that stupid hold. So I’m stuck with this “virtual” coin that I can’t even take out or send… super fun. I’ve heard guys that purchased a good solid 2-3 thousand and they try to make quick turn arounds and coinbase holds the funds for no reason at all. It’s like being a day trader and losing internet, lol.

• [quote=“alphaproject” pid=‘61464’ dateline=‘1563498491’]
    Yea I lost 7 bucks and I could have taken it out at 70 bucks and made $10. No big deal but better than losing money because of that stupid hold. So I’m stuck with this “virtual” coin that I can’t even take out or send… super fun. I’ve heard guys that purchased a good solid 2-3 thousand and they try to make quick turn arounds and coinbase holds the funds for no reason at all. It’s like being a day trader and losing internet, lol.
    [/quote]

Nobody with a brain is day trading on coinbase lol

• [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘61475’ dateline=‘1563504985’]
    [quote=“alphaproject” pid=‘61464’ dateline=‘1563498491’]
    Yea I lost 7 bucks and I could have taken it out at 70 bucks and made $10. No big deal but better than losing money because of that stupid hold. So I’m stuck with this “virtual” coin that I can’t even take out or send… super fun. I’ve heard guys that purchased a good solid 2-3 thousand and they try to make quick turn arounds and coinbase holds the funds for no reason at all. It’s like being a day trader and losing internet, lol.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah get on cash app duh.

• [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘61475’ dateline=‘1563504985’]
    [quote=“alphaproject” pid=‘61464’ dateline=‘1563498491’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Where did I say someone day trades on coinbase? Do you read or just skim people’s threads? Seriously? Just google coinbase holding funds and quit with the “day trading ON coinbase” nonsense, that isn’t even what I said.

• [quote=“alphaproject” pid=‘61464’ dateline=‘1563498491’]
    I’ve heard guys that purchased a good solid 2-3 thousand and they try to make quick turn arounds and coinbase holds the funds for no reason at all. It’s like being a day trader and losing internet, lol
    [/quote]

Uh yes, this right here mentions “quick turn arounds” which one can safely infer day trading as they involve buying in lows and high throughout the day for “quick turn arounds”

• Quick turn arounds for them is not the same as being a day trader on wall street buddy. The two are not related. I did day trade and it’s nothing like trying to make a few bucks on bitcoin… it’s nothing like it as bitcoin is more volatile un unpredictable but if you don’t get the reference…then oh well.

The whole damn point is coinbase holding funds for 10-15 or more days for no reason… that’s the actual subject. Google it.

• im still waiting for my alt coins to recover lol T_T

• Pippy coming in clutch with his infinite knowledge and expertise!

• [quote=“Jacked” pid=‘61998’ dateline=‘1563849563’]
    Pippy coming in clutch with his infinite knowledge and expertise!
    [/quote]

Such knowledge! So much power!

• [quote=“Jacked” pid=‘61998’ dateline=‘1563849563’]
    [/quote]

How about you google it like the retard you are before opening your fat pie hole.

• Pippy can google bitcoin, can’t google injection locations so he doesn’t hit his hip when doing quads or pin forearms.

• Erh mah gerd I lost $7!!!

• [quote=“alphaproject” pid=‘62054’ dateline=‘1563888258’]
    [quote=“Jacked” pid=‘61998’ dateline=‘1563849563’]
    [/quote]

How about you google it like the retard you are before opening your fat pie hole.
    [/quote]

I think you just constantly say assclown shit, like daily in every single thread. I told someone this in another thread, your best bet is to get off the internet entirely. Just use it when you need to. The social/forum(?) aspect of it does you no good.

[quote=“Jacked” pid=‘62107’ dateline=‘1563917108’]
    Erh mah gerd I lost $7!!!
    [/quote]

Inb4 he starts day trading on coinbase with $50 increments of money…
    [hr]
    Oops the first comment was meant for you @“alphaproject” .

• Lmao now pippy is MIA

@“alphaproject” where’d you go buddy?