Tren side effects

Topic created · 10 Posts · 916 Views
  • I have been on tren e for almost 5 weeks. Currently at 300 mg. But my main issue is that I don’t feel it at all. The only side effect so far is the insomnia. Lately I’m having like 4 hours of sleep.

Otherwise didn’t change my thoughts or make me angry. Nothing.

Should I go for 500 mg?

• You can if you feel fine. Just be careful because it can sneak up on you and you don’t even realize. I’ve had times where I didn’t notice but when I stopped it was like walking out of the fog

• [quote=“pano100” pid=‘61052’ dateline=‘1563291958’]
    I have been on tren e for almost 5 weeks. Currently at 300 mg. But my main issue is that I don’t feel it at all. The only side effect so far is the insomnia. Lately I’m having like 4 hours of sleep.

Should I go for 500 mg?
    [/quote]

Hi brother, a lot of people experience the side effects of Tren differently. I can run 500-600mg of Tren Ace and just get horrid acid reflux, sweat like a bitch after a carb loaded meal and am winded as fuck in the gym. I sleep like a baby, I get mild paranoia but nothing too insane.

A buddy of mine can only run about 350mg before he turns into an emotional mess and sleeps about 2 hours a day.

A lot of what it has to do with, in my experience is how well your e2 is managed. I’ve noticed running higher test with tren makes the side effects a lot worse than running low test, high tren. Some people love running high test with high tren.

Furthermore, I know 300mg of Tren E is not the same as 300mg of Tren A. Usually ( and this is just me, don’t take it as gospel ), I’ll run my Tren E higher than I would my Tren A to achieve what would be comparable results. I’m not going to lie and say I’ve done a lot of reading on the science, but it has something to do with the esters and the bioavailability of the compound. Theres a good chance I’m spouting bro science or some bullshit I read, so someone please correct me if I’m wrong.

• [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘61058’ dateline=‘1563292371’]
    [quote=“pano100” pid=‘61052’ dateline=‘1563291958’]
    I have been on tren e for almost 5 weeks. Currently at 300 mg. But my main issue is that I don’t feel it at all. The only side effect so far is the insomnia. Lately I’m having like 4 hours of sleep.

Should I go for 500 mg?
    [/quote]

Hi brother, a lot of people experience the side effects of Tren differently. I can run 500-600mg of Tren Ace and just get horrid acid reflux, sweat like a bitch after a carb loaded meal and am winded as fuck in the gym. I sleep like a baby, I get mild paranoia but nothing too insane.

A buddy of mine can only run about 350mg before he turns into an emotional mess and sleeps about 2 hours a day.

A lot of what it has to do with, in my experience is how well your e2 is managed. I’ve noticed running higher test with tren makes the side effects a lot worse than running low test, high tren. Some people love running high test with high tren.

Furthermore, I know 300mg of Tren E is not the same as 300mg of Tren A. Usually ( and this is just me, don’t take it as gospel ), I’ll run my Tren E higher than I would my Tren A to achieve what would be comparable results. I’m not going to lie and say I’ve done a lot of reading on the science, but it has something to do with the esters and the bioavailability of the compound. Theres a good chance I’m spouting bro science or some bullshit I read, so someone please correct me if I’m wrong.
    [/quote]

It isn’t broscience. Tren E has a higher ester weight, so their is less active hormone than Tren A, which is the main reason Tren E is often run higher. So if you are running 350mg/week of Tren A, the comparable dose of Tren E would be ~425mg/week.

OP; I think you are fine running 300mg/week of Tren E, and I wouldn’t really push it if you are not getting the crazy mental sides but still seeing the benefits. Do you want to get irrationally angry all the time? You can up it if you aren’t seeing results, but realize that if you up it, it won’t be out of your system for over a month. This is why people normally suggest Tren A when you are fiddling around with dosages and learning about sides like that, Tren E is more for experienced Tren users who like not having to pin ED.

Also, anecdotally, I have run Tren E very high, and the higher I go, the only side I get and that gets significantly worse is the insomnia. I never get or got the mental sides. Sleeping 3 hours a night isn’t fun, and it has large effects on you in the gym. So as long as you are seeing results at your current dosage, I would be hesitant to up it.

• Thanks for the answers guys! I’m going to pin 500 mg EW and see how it’s going.

• What’s the best way to manage e2 on tren… No matter what I have done in the past, it wrecks my libido through rising e2… That’s with caber and asin.

• The logic on this one baffles me . Hey guys everything is going great how should I try to change that.
    The efficacy of tren isn’t measured in side effects bro.
    Are you getting stronger ? Leaner and or more vascular ? If you answer yes to any of those then keep it at 300.
    Get as much as you can out of the lowest dose possibly. Bumping dosages with tren e until you get mood swings , hypoglycemia, Acid reflux, severe insomnia and breathing issues ain’t worth it and sure as well won’t be fun to deal with while you wait a month for it to clear your system

• [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘61058’ dateline=‘1563292371’]
    [quote=“pano100” pid=‘61052’ dateline=‘1563291958’]

Should I go for 500 mg?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Agree^ and sometimes the tren will affect you differently in different cycle, even with the same batch and dose. It’s weird stuff.

I’ve had all kinds of sides from gyno, to limp noodle, gastric reflux, lack of appetite, insomnia, mood swings, etc. Sometimes i get some and other times none at all.

• I feel like Tren left me with low libido even after it left my body. My E2 is within range and test is 1200ish range because I cruise after cycle. Not sure what it is but the only change was Tren.

• [quote=“Bcuzimbatman” pid=‘62300’ dateline=‘1564062071’]
    I feel like Tren left me with low libido even after it left my body. My E2 is within range and test is 1200ish range because I cruise after cycle. Not sure what it is but the only change was Tren.
    [/quote]

tren modulates a lot of stuff directly/indirectly, just recovering from the stress via insomnia/altered oxytocin (I wonder how long that takes to return to baseline) / probably a harsh diet may take a while - contest prep on tren took me months to want to jerk off again afterwards, its a hell of a drug