Sdrol lethargy

Topic created · 8 Posts · 961 Views
  • How do y’all deal with it besides dropping sdrol? Have one more day worth of 20mg in my gear box but man this morning and yesterday I have been feeling like an absolute slug.

Been taking 1.2g of nac ED along with 1000-1500mg of TUDCA but to my understanding the sdrol lethargy isn’t totally liver fatigue related but also from the 17-as methylation?

Gonna finish up tomorrow and call it quits after 3 weeks on it but goddam I love this shit and would like to be able to run it longer before I become worthless at work lol

• [quote=“BigLeSwoleski” pid=‘61042’ dateline=‘1563287405’]
    How do y’all deal with it besides dropping sdrol? Have one more day worth of 20mg in my gear box but man this morning and yesterday I have been feeling like an absolute slug.

Been taking 1.2g of nac ED along with 1000-1500mg of TUDCA but to my understanding the sdrol lethargy isn’t totally liver fatigue related but also from the 17-as methylation?

Gonna finish up tomorrow and call it quits after 3 weeks on it but goddam I love this shit and would like to be able to run it longer before I become worthless at work lol
    [/quote]

Nothing you can do really besides protect your liver. It’s just part of sdrol.
    I’ll only run it at five to ten mg anymore. Still does it’s job just milder and no lethargy for me

• [quote=“Beetlejuice” pid=‘61050’ dateline=‘1563291540’]
    [quote=“BigLeSwoleski” pid=‘61042’ dateline=‘1563287405’]
    How do y’all deal with it besides dropping sdrol? Have one more day worth of 20mg in my gear box but man this morning and yesterday I have been feeling like an absolute slug.

[/quote]

Nothing you can do really besides protect your liver. It’s just part of sdrol.
    I’ll only run it at five to ten mg anymore. Still does it’s job just milder and no lethargy for me
    [/quote]

Word. Probably look into injectable for my next go around. I ran 10mg ED for 3 weeks last time and it was … fine. The lethargy wasn’t as bad but the pumps and strength were nowhere near where they are at 20mg for me. I guess I’ll just stick to 2 weeks on and 3-4 weeks off

• [quote=“BigLeSwoleski” pid=‘61042’ dateline=‘1563287405’]

[/quote]

Superdrol is the best steroid i’ve ever experienced and even the sides aren’t too much of an asshole but they are strong. Lethargy and lack of appetite for me.

Are you bulking or cutting? Drinking lots of caffeine or if you cutting, throwing in EC stack works very well.

• [quote=“Black.Beard” pid=‘61261’ dateline=‘1563386768’]

[/quote]

Superdrol is the best steroid i’ve ever experienced and even the sides aren’t too much of an asshole but they are strong. Lethargy and lack of appetite for me.

Are you bulking or cutting? Drinking lots of caffeine or if you cutting, throwing in EC stack works very well.
    [/quote]

Bulking currently, started test / NPP / Mast a few weeks ago and pulsing sdrol on and off. I love it but my caffeine tolerance is admittedly too high already so there’s not
    Much I can do about the lethargy. Was hoping somebody had a secret trick but I didn’t figure as much lol

• [quote=“BigLeSwoleski” pid=‘61434’ dateline=‘1563485411’]
    [quote=“Black.Beard” pid=‘61261’ dateline=‘1563386768’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bulking currently, started test / NPP / Mast a few weeks ago and pulsing sdrol on and off. I love it but my caffeine tolerance is admittedly too high already so there’s not
    Much I can do about the lethargy. Was hoping somebody had a secret trick but I didn’t figure as much lol
    [/quote]

There isn’t a secret trick, sorry man. I really wish there was lol.

Sdrol is my favorite oral (besides maybe Var, but that is insanely expensive and pretty mild). I have literally enough Sdrol caps to run 10mg/day for the next year haha.

Size gains are insane. Pumps and strength in the gym are incredible. The downside is the side effects; the are so strong, and are easily exasperated by a few minor actions (like grabbing a beer after work with friends, not getting enough sleep, etc.). Sides can be lessened by liver protection supplements, but IME, you are never able to complete avoid them. Just avoid them as long as possible until you have to drop the Sdrol.

• OP I ran 10mg on off days and 20mg on workout days for 3 weeks very recently and didn’t really deal with sides. Kind of feel like 10mg a day would have been fine too. Maybe try a lower dose next time? or for the rest of the cycle(not that 20mg seems that high given what people take).

I was overwhelmed at the results, tbh. Amazing results for just 3 weeks, some definite tissue gains, not just fleeting pumped up glycogen muscles. I kind of want to say it’s my favorite compound. I think I can get everything I want out of orals bewtween anavar and superdrol.

• [quote=“nlite2k” pid=‘61460’ dateline=‘1563498256’]
    OP I ran 10mg on off days and 20mg on workout days for 3 weeks very recently and didn’t really deal with sides. Kind of feel like 10mg a day would have been fine too. Maybe try a lower dose next time? or for the rest of the cycle(not that 20mg seems that high given what people take).

I was overwhelmed at the results, tbh. Amazing results for just 3 weeks, some definite tissue gains, not just fleeting pumped up glycogen muscles. I kind of want to say it’s my favorite compound. I think I can get everything I want out of orals bewtween anavar and superdrol.
    [/quote]

@“BigLeSwoleski”

Unfortunately, that’s part of the game. Having to eat when you are so full you feel sick, having to forego food when you are hungry, and going to the gym when the superdrol lethargy is fucking you.

Superdrol for me, drys me out, blows me up, and increases strength fast and hard. To me, it’s what a steroid should feel like and i want to see more people try it.

I’ve only used injectable at 40 mg Monday, Wednesday, Friday and felt the effects 24/7.